Flashback

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

Yah! What's going on in my head. I'd just admitted to myself I had a crush on Jiyong, and usually admitting something like that to yourself makes you feel relieved, like a weight was gone. So why did it feel like it was still there? Something was missing. There was something more and I couldn't figure it out. I sighed heavily and walked out of my room, Daesung and Taeyang where sat on the sofa. "Where's Jiyong oppa?" I asked them, looking around.

"No idea, when he walked out of your room, he grabbed his coat and left." Replied Daesung. 
"Weird boy." I said and sat next to Daesung who grinned happily and slung his arm around me. And then it hit me, I have the same feeling with Daesung as I do when I'm around Jiyong. Which meant I had a crush on Daesung as well, but still that heavy feeling was still there. What else was there? I couldn't like three people at once, could I? I looked at Taeyang and just felt a brotherly love. None of the other members were in, so I'd have to wait 'till they got back. Seunghyun was filming the video for his digital solo single today, so goddess knew when he was home. I already knew about Jiyong, so that didn't matter and Seungri was on some variety show. So I was left with Taeyang and Sungie oppa. Even though Taeyang was leaving in an hour to visit his family for the weekend. 
"Mina, go and get your ukulele and play some songs. We'll have a sing song." Said Taeyang.
"Ne, ok." I said and hurried to my room. I loved my ukulele, it was banana yellow. I had wanted a red one, but there were none left in the shop when I went to buy one. I hurried out with my pristine ukulele. I smiled at them.
"Play something." Demanded Taeyang.
"Um, ok." I began to play my new song with SHINee, which was Lucifer. It was so hard to sit and play it and not get up to start dancing. I laughed to myself. It was weird to sit and sing this song solo without Onew oppas beautiful voice, Jonghyun's rock vocals, Key's y voice, Taemin's soft voice or Minho's rap. Then I realized Taeyang was filming me "Yah!" I yelled in a vocal interlude. "Put that phone away!" I said.
"No." he kept filming me. 
I stopped playing, mainly cause the song had ended. "Wooo!" clapped Daesung as Taeyang hit stop. 
"Play some Big Bang!" Yelled Taeyang. I smiled.
"Let's see if you can guess what I'm playing. Sing when you know." I began to play Taeyangs song "Where U At". He got it straight away and began to belt out the lyrics as Daesung recorded him. Goddess knows what they were going to do with those files. Taeyang even began to dance to the song. When the song ended and Daesung had stopped recording I looked at Taeyang.
"Why are you filming that?" I said.
"To put them on the YG YouTube. Well, about yours the president will have to find out if SM will let you put it on ours or theirs." He smiled.
"They'll want it on theirs. They're horrible for that. I'm under their agency." I sighed.
"Yah! What about me! Play me a song!" Whined Daesung.
"Oh! I'm sorry Sungie!" I yelled and began playing their new Japanese single "Beautiful Hangover". He sang beautifully and right now it was just hitting me how much I loves Daesung, because it had just occurred to me, I didn't like Jiyong and Daesung, I was in love with them. But the heavy feeling was still there.
"Yay! I got to sing that sing solo. Taeyang hyung usually joins in." He laughed.
I smiled sweetly. "Let's go see the YG pres." and I went to put my Ukulele away.
 
"Well, sure. But I'll have to contact SM because Mina is playing on every single one of those songs." replied the pres. Stupid SM, why did I have to be with them? But then I remember that it wasn't my choice to be with SM Entertainment. I sighed and sat in the chair facing him.
"I know, Mina. I'm regretful it had to be this way, but it was the only way for you to be in the business at the time." Said the pres regretfully.
"I know. It's just they're stricter on things then you. I'm allowed to date, I mean, I have to be, Jonghyun-ah can date, but I'm not allowed to get caught drinking so much. SHINee are not allowed to show too much skin. We have to make out we're these perfect, unblemished, idols. And that's only true for three of us." I was sinking lower into my chair as I started to dread the promotions for "Lucifer".
"Are they working you to much, Mina?" He asked.
"No, not yet." I sighed.
"Make sure you let me know if they do!" He almost yelled.
"I will, don't worry about that." and I got up and left.
 
 
I decided to listen to my iPod on the walk to practice with SHINee. I'd missed my iPod, it's been unused for a month and when it was used it was to practice Lucifer. I put my purple Skull Candy head phone in and walked down the street humming "Wrong Number". I loved the DBSK sunbaenims, their music was great, it was just to bad about the whole lawsuit. They were really good friends of mine. I smiled happily as the music played away and I got lost in my daydreams of my first time meeting SHINee and how awkward and nervous we were.
 
 
"Guys, this is your sixth member, MiNa. She's been transferred here from YG Entertainment. We hope you'll all get along." and with that, the manager and president left.
I smiled at the boys in front of me. Three of them were at least a year younger then me and the other two looked around my own age. I had just turned eighteen. 
"Hi, I'm Lee Jinki. I'm the leader of SHINee." He bowed politely and have me the most beautiful smile.
"Hello. I'm Kim Mina." I bowed back. I looked at the next boy, who resembled a dinosaur, which I really liked about him. I loved Dinosaurs.
"I'm Kim Jonghyun. I'm the second oldest. I'm eighteen in April." He smiled proudly.
"Not any more. I was eighteen a week ago." I chuckled as his face fell a little.
"Well, at least I have someone my age to talk to. Instead of these dongsaengs and my hyung." He chuckled.
"Yah! Hyung." Yelled the little diva-ish one. For a boy, he was really beautiful. His eyes were so enticing. "I'm Kim Kibum. I'm known as Key, seeing as there's already a Kibum in Super Junior." He chuckled.
"I'm Lee Taemin, nuna." Yelled the youngest who seemed really shy, but oddly outgoing.
"Haha, well aren't you cute. It's nice to meet you Taemin." I laughed at his bluntness. He blushed and smiled at me. Then I spotted the tall one, who looked like an Alien, but he was so pretty.
"And, who are you?" I asked, he had a tall, dark and mysterious look about him.
"I'm Choi Minho." He smiled.
"So you guys are SHINee. So, Jinki oppa, are you the leader?" I asked, I knew already, I just wanted to make sure of my place.
"Ne. Being the oldest." He smiled.
"When did you start training?" I asked.
"In 2006. But, Taemin, Jonghyun and Key started training in 2005." He smiled.
"Oh, so that would have made you seventeen?" I asked. He nodded.
"How old were you when you started training, nuna?" asked Key.
"Haha, I started training when I was 11." I smiled,
"Whoa, you've trained for seven years?" yelled Taemin.
"Ne. You know the hip hop group Big Bang? Well three of my very best friends are in that group, one of them being leader G-Dragon, well we trained together. He was 13. Then Seunghyun oppa arrived and then Daesung oppa. I was there when they debuted and I'm also on their documentary. Not much, but I'm interviewed." I smiled.
"Wow." they all said and we spent the rest of the day talking and learning about each other.
 
I'd reached the practice room when Big Bang's "Lollipop 2" came on. I chuckled and looked through the window of the practice room too check to see if I was going to get in trouble. I wasn't. So I skipped in yelling "GIRL YOU'RE MY LOLLIPOP. OH, GIRL, YOU'RE MY LOLLY, LOLLY. GIRL, YOU'RE MY LOLLIPOP!" I then stopped, straight face, switched off my iPod and stood there, looking at the SHINee members, who then proceeded to burst into fits of laughter. 
"Yah! What's so funny!" I yelled like I hadn't done anything.
"N-Nuna. Don't do that, it makes it's w-worse." laughed Taemin.
I chuckled to myself and let them calm down. I didn't act much like a Korean woman. I was to crazy for that and plus I was the first of my family to be born in Korea after my great grandmother. My family had moved to Ireland in the early '40's. Which meant I had a lot of British humor in me and that was the craziest sense of humor on this planet, the British found strange things amusing. I finally heard them breath a sigh of calming down and they stood.
"Ready for practice? Our comeback is very soon?" asked Onew, and we began to practice our rutine for the Comeback stage.
 
 
 
 
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Okay, so, I may not be able to update much this coming week because of college work and college performances. But I will try my best, other wise I'll only be updating at the weekend.