It's My Penalty To Pay

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

Okay, so TOP's pic may not be as y as the other guys ones but I really found this picture hot. I mean, he looks so mean O.O :P He's still beautiful. Saranghae my bias <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~##

 

 
I skipped happily into the dorm as "Heartbreaker" played on me iPod, I did love Jiyong oppa's voice. It was so delicate, yet strong. Like mine, maybe that's why we harmonize so well when we mess around in the recording studio. As I walked inside, Jiyong pulled me into a hug.
"Mianhae, Mina!" He said into my shoulder.
"It's okay, Jiyong. Calm down and forget about it, ne?" I rubbed his back.
"Ne, okay." He said and pulled away from me.
"Good. Guess what? I wrote a song for you guys that I think will fit you very well, especially with you going back to Japan soon." I smiled and dragged them all to the piano in the YG building across the road.
I sat at the piano "Okay, so it's in the key of C Minor. Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa, I can't write raps, so if you like this you'll have to write your own." I smiled at them sweetly.
"That's okay." They replied together.
"Alright, you ready?"I asked.
"Ne!" They all replied..
My fingers moved over the keys, playing the sweet yet sad melody, "Girl, I swear I won’t, even for a second, cause you any pain. In order to protect you, there’s already no other way." I sang as I played.
I'd wrote this song while with SHINee after thinking about Daesung and Jiyong and how much I didn't want to hurt either of them, nor did I want to hurt myself by either being with the wrong person or confessing to the other if he didn't feel the same. 
Once I finished the song, I got applause. "Mina, it's brilliant. But you sang it in Korean." Said Taeyang.
"Ne, I know. Can you translate it, YoungBae oppa?" I asked him.
"Ne, I can try." He smiled.
"You want it?" I asked them. Jiyong spoke for all of them
"Only if you help me and Seunghyun write the raps?" he asked. I looked at him and then at Seunghyun and I got that feeling. The same one with Jiyong and Daesung. I was in big trouble. 
"Ne, course I'll help you." I smiled. They both hugged me. I felt queasy, no, really, I was going to throw up.
"Let me go! Let me go!" I urged. They did and I sprinted to the bathroom. I just made it to the bathroom when I threw up. What had I eaten? I thought back and the last thing I ate was pancakes that Seunghyun oppa had made before he left yesterday. Damn. I came out of the bathroom stall drenched in sweat. I drank some water and placed a cold paper towel on my head. I sighed and went back to the boys. When I walked in they started fussing over me.
"What's wrong, Minie?" asked Daesung.
"Food poisoning, I think." I said with a groan.
"Come here, I'm going to carry you home." He urged and picked me up.
"But, I wanna walk." I whined, even though I knew I didn't have the strength to walk. Daesung carried me back to the hostel and even rang SHINee.
 
 
DAESUNG POV
 
She was sick, all because of Seunghyun wanting to make pancakes and make her test them. I sighed as I placed her on the sofa. "Where's your phone?" I asked her.
"On my desk in my room." Her voice was so weak. I think she had a bad case of it. I smiled and headed to her room. Once I had her phone I called Onew-ssi, after three or four rings, he answered.
"Yobeoseyo?" He said.
"Onew-ssi, it's Daesung. Mina's not going to be at practice for a while." I said.
"Oh, why's that?" He sounded mad.
"She has food poisoning and it's bad." I told him, he sounded regretful as he sighed. Good.
"That's too bad. Tell her get well soon, ne? We'll come and see her tomorrow, if that's ok?" He asked.
"Ne, sure. I'm hanging up now." and I ended the call.
"Su-sungie?" Came a strained voice. I walked back into the living room and Mina had gone paler.
"Mina? Are you okay? You look worse?" I asked, rushing to her side.
"Ne. But everything is spinning and I'm cold." She replied, yet when I touched her head, she was boiling. I still had her phone in my hand so I dialed 119.
"Hello, emergency services, how can I help you?" asked women on the end.
"Ambulance please. My friend may have sever food poisoning and is getting worse by the second." I said. I told her all the information and just waited with Mina.
"Why did you call an ambulance? It's only food poisoning." she strained.
"Shh, yobeo, go to sleep. You're very sick." I said while her hair as she rested her head in my lap. I liked this, it felt sweet. Like a boyfriend taking care of his sick girlfriend. If only. 
"Sungie, saranghae." and she drifted off to sleep. Of course she meant that as a brotherly way. Mina would never love me like that, she'd known me to long. We'd been like brother and sister too long. I'd loved her too long.
 
 
MINA POV
 
"Shh, yobeo, go to sleep. You're very sick." He replied and I rested my head in his lap, he then started to my hair. I felt good, this is what a boyfriend would do if his girlfriend was sick. I sighed, if only. I decided I was going to tell him, and hopefully he'd play it off as in a brother sister thing.
"Sungie, saranghae." and I drifted off to sleep. I just couldn't keep my eyes open.
 
I woke up in a white room. I didn't like it, it was too cold looking and smelled to much like disinfectant. I couldn't remember where I was or who had brought me here. But I felt sick, I knew that much, I was really ill. "Mina, you're awake." came a voice from the left of me.
"S-Sungie?" I asked.
"Ne, it's Sungie. Do you know where you are?" and he took my hand.
"Aniyo. No idea." I said, it was true. I couldn't remember.
"You're in hospital, yobeo. You're really sick, agi. I'm sorry I couldn't help you." and he squeezed my hand.
"Why? What's wrong with me?" I asked, afraid of his answer. Mainly because I have Thanatophobia, which is a phobia of death.
"You are over worked, stressed and you have a little bit of food poisoning. Also, something's worrying you." He said. "It's made you really ill." 
"Oh, that's not too bad, what do I have to do to get well?" I asked.
"You have to take time off work. Which means you may not be at the Comeback performance next week. But you'll be able to film the music video." He said. I was devastated, after everything I may not even be able to perform on the comeback stage.
"Don't worry about telling Onew-ssi, I took care of it. He just wants you to get better. They said once you wake up you can go home. So come on. I called for YG to pick us up." He smiled.
"Okay." I smiled back and tried to get out of bed, only to find my knees collapsed under me. Daesung caught me before I hit the ground.
"Just get dressed and I'll carry you to the car." He said and left the room so I could change. I was NOT happy. Because I'd gotten sick, I couldn't go to the Comeback performance on Music Bank. I huffed, I was going, even if I had to stand and not dance, I WAS GOING. All the hard work I'd out in to this comeback. I may sound conceited but I'd worked harder than the other members, mainly because I'd missed most of the Ring Ding Dong promotions last year because I was filming for Giant. Damn SBS for making me do it. I sighed unhappily at the prospect of missing another promotion. I was going and that was that. 
"YAH! Are you dressed yet?" Asked Daesung as he knocked on the door.
"Ne." I replied as I pulled my socks on.
"Well, hurry up." He yelled. A moment ago he couldn't do enough for me. Maybe I'd been thinking out loud again?
"Okay, okay." I said and left the room.
 
 
"Mina!" yelled Big Bang and the rest of SHINee. I smiled. I needed a word with Onew oppa, he'd disagree, but I was going to ask our manager later.
"Onew oppa, can I have a quick word with you out here?" I asked as I motioned for him to come out into the corridor of our apartment building. He nodded happily and came out, closing the door behind him.
"What is it, Mina-ah?" He smiled.
"I was told I can't perform for the comeback, but you know how hard I've work after missing almost all of the promo performances for RDD last year, so I can't not perform. Even if I just have to stand, at least let me sing, oppa. Please, I can't miss this comeback." I begged him.
"Mianhe Mina, it's not my decision. It's yours and our managers. You'll have to talk to him." He replied. I knew it's go this way.
"Oppa, can you contact him for me? Please?" I used aegyo.
"Aigoo, Kim Mina, you'll be my death. Fine." He smiled.
"Gomawo, oppa!" I clapped and hugged him tightly.
"Aish, you'll kill me some day. Crazy girl." He muttered as he walked down the corridor with his phone. I smiled happily, I know people will be worried about me, but I will not let my fans see how much I'm suffering. This is my dream and I promised to endure any hardships that this job provides. My fans will never see me in pain, or in sickness apart from a cold. I will never miss another promo for SHINee again. Damn Giant. I got a brain wave. I ran into my room.
 
"Hi, my beautiful Shining fans. Kim Mina here. I know you heard the news of me being sick, but don't you worry for me. I will come back healthier than ever, I promise you! This is my penalty for slacking off last year with the RDD promo's. Do not worry for me. Mina is a fighter, with an angelic voice. Make sure you wrap up warm in this cold weather, and do not get sick. Saranghaeyo, my shining stars." and I ended the video. This was going to go on the SM YouTube account for SHINee fans to see I'm not dying. I smiled, left my camera in my room and went to join everyone else.
 
 
 
 
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
okay, this poll is to pick the temp bf for a few chapters, but keep in mind it wont end well and the person wont be a nice person. If you pick none, please comment who you want instead.