Kidnapped

Saved

"Donghae! I've got dance rehearsals today. So I've got to stay after school for maybe 3hrs. Do you want to go home on your or wait for me? You can ask the Kyumin couple to accompany you home... I don't want you to go home alone. Who knows what people might do to my beautiful boyfriend. *chuckles*" Hyukjae told Donghae as they were heading to the canteen for lunch. 

" I'll probably go home on my own. I have a test to study for so I'll be in the library before heading home but I'll tell them to meet me at the library, you know, just in case." Donghae sighed. He didn't like to go home without Hyukjae but since Hyukjae was busy, he had to. 

"Aww...Is my Hae pouting? The Kyumin couple will make sure that nothing happens to you. You know Sungmin, ever protective of his friends and Kyuhyun who likes you as well but refuses to show it. You'll be fine wih them. I'm sorry though. I really need to go for this rehearsal or the coach would kill me. You don't want that do you?" Donghae shook his head vigorously. If the coach killed Hyukjae, Donghae would probably kill the coach then kill himself for knew that he could not live without Hyukjae. 

Sometimes Donghae wondered whether he really deserved Hyukjae. Hyukjae was better than him in so many ways but sometimes things liked this worked in so many ways that he gave up wondering. 

When Donghae bade Hyukjae and texting the Kyumin couple on his whereabouts, he headed straight to the library. He had tests that he had to study for, he didn't want to get a low grade in his academic work since his physical education was lacking. As he walked, he hummed a tune to himself, very much relaxed as though he was the happiest person in the world, which was true because he had Hyukjae. However, he didn't realise someone was following him, secretly. 

As he turned the corne, Donghae felt his head being being harshly slammed into a wall before losing consciousness...

~A while later ~

Donghae groggily opened his eyes and felt his head throb with pain. Wanting to massage his head, he realized he couldn't. He was tied. His arms and legs were tied to a rusty chair. He tried struggling against the ropes but to no avail. 

"So...The has decided to wake up. Good. I was getting impatient. " A female's voice came from beside Donghae. Donghae's widened in shock. He could recognize the voice anywhere. 

"Hyoyeon." Donghae managed to whisper. 

"Oh. Very good. At least we can skip the with the introductions and get on wih it." Hyoyeon whispered to herself although it was loud enough for Donghae to hear. 

Dragging a chair so that she could face Donghae, she sat, looking at him intently. 

'SLAP!' Donghae's head whipped to the side from the impact, knowing that his cheeks were red from the impact 

He whimpered, biting his lips trying to hold back his tears. He knew it was going to be a torturous day for him while hoping Hyukjae would realise he was missing him faster and save him from the crazy woman in front of him. 

 

 

This chapter may be a bit rushed. It isn't as angsty as I hoped it would be...*sigh* Lost the paper contains the plot for this chapter so I had to write on the spot so I'll apologise if you find this chapter not as good as be...Mianhae