Bored...and eating! ^^

Me and My Arrogant Kim Myungsoo

Myungsoo's POV

What to do? What to do? What to do?? No school. It's so boring. Maybe we should go out...hmm...but Sungyeol and Sunggyu hyung just went out. Aigoo, whatever. I'll just sleep then. I thought as I drifted to sleep.

 

I woke up and it was noon. Wow, I actually fell asleep...kekeke. I was thinking of getting some lunch, as if on cue, my stomach grumbled.

Lazily going out of my room, i slightly stumbled. I got down and was immediately greeted by the smell of pasta. Mmm... smells good. Wonder what the maids are cooking?

Upon entering the kitchen, I saw a girl standing by the stove, earphones plugged in her ears, humming to whatever she's listening to, a hand on her waist while the other holds onto something. Min Soo? I strode towards her and stop just behind her.

"I guess I better fix the table just in case someone decides to eat." she spun arround and jumped back in surprise. "Omo! you scared the living crap out of me!!!" She yelled clutching her chest.

"Mianhe~"

She just sigh and walk pass me. She started to take out plates, glasses and utensils. I watch her every move as she scoop some sauce and place it in the bowl, then started to prepare the pasta. Carbonara? That's my favorite... I thought while staring at her moving figure. As if she knows I'm watching her, she stopped and spoke. "You can stop starring now. The food's ready. Eat."

I snapped out of my daze and shake my head. "Fine." i quietly replied.

I sat down across her and was about to reach for the pasta and sauce but she beat me to it and starts to put them on my plate. I was a bit confused so I asked, "Um..why...?" "Eat."

I smirked and took a mouthful. Oh my god...This is amazing. When there was nothing left on my plate, I scooped for more and ate heartily.

 

Min Soo's POV

Wow. He really loves my carbonara that much?? Guess it's his favorite.. :) But still. how can he eat so fast without choking??? I didn't realize that I was staring, amazed. He then looked up and his face turned red. "Ahem..sorry." I apologized, embarrassed for staring at him.

"It's not polite to stare you know."

"Oh."

He continued eating so I stood up and washed the dishes. When he's finally done, he stood up and put the plates in the sink. "Kumawo." He said then left.

I guess he liked it :) I thought as I saw the remaining pasta.

I cleaned up and went to my room after to get some rest. I think it's only the two of us here because I didn't see or hear anyone else. It's 2 pm no one's still arrived yet. Having nothing more to do, I thought of going to the park or maybe Han River to get some fresh air. After making the decision, I went to the bathroom for a shower.

 

Half an hour later I emerged from the bathhroom and wore a skirt that's above the knees and a white tee with a hot pink cardigan. I opted for hair down since it may be cold outside and wore flats. Soon I walked out the house to Han River.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok...to start off, i'm sorry if my chaps are too short X( And my grammar's not really that good so please bear with me... :( Thanks for supporting me my dearest subbies! ^^ Also if you have some good plots in mind please suggest:))