My Angel

Me and My Arrogant Kim Myungsoo

I woke up feeling something draped over my waist. I blink open my eyes looking around. I gasp as I see Myungsoo peacefully asleep beside me with his arms still wrapped around me. I blushed remembering the incidents from last night. I slowly turn to face Myungsoo, admiring his handsome face. I brush the fringe covering his face. Unconsciously I trailed a finger down his cheeks to the base of his jaw. "Why are you so perfect?" I whispered. Low enough not to wake him up. 

"It's rude to stare you know." 

I jumped away from him, shocked. "Wh-what? I wasn't staring."

"Yes you were. You even touched my cheeks."

I turned from him, blushing madly. "Yah. Look at me." Slowly I turned to him, keeping my face down. 

He then leaned in and kissed my forehead. My eyes went wide, I was moveless. Too shocked to move or say something. I held my breath my exhale deeply. Only then I realized the he was still hugging me. I try to break out of the hug but he tightened his grip the more I move. 

"Let go. Please." I pleaded. "No." I sigh and turned my back to him. 

"I'm going to take you somewhere later, arasso?"

"Where? I don't wanna."

"Please?"

"Ani."

"Please please please!" He said tightening the hug. 

"Fine."

I can feel him smile as he kisses my head once more. 

______________________________________________________________________________

MYUNGSOO'S P.O.V.

I found her. My angel. After seeing how much she looks like her, I finally concluded that she is my angel. Why haven't I payed attention earlier? If I looked a little closer, I'd see that it was her. Aish Kim Myungsoo, you're being stupid now a days. I still remember how she looked like years ago. 

FLASHBACK....

I was walking by myself by the river, having nothing to do. I looked around and stopped when I saw a girl. She looks like an angel. I rubbed my eyes thinking that I may have seen wrong. But no, when I opened my eyes, she was still there. Picking a flower from the bushes. She's wearing a dress that ends just above the knees. She had long wavy brown hair. She smiled as she smelled the flower that she was holding. A smile that made my heart beat faster. She looks beautiful. Like an angel sent to earth. My angel. 

Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm. 

"Myungsoo what're have you been? I've been looking all over for you. We need to leave now, come on." My umma said, dragging me. I still couldn't take my eyes of her. 

"Umma, wait."

"We have no time for this. The plane leaves in 30 minutes. Come on Myungsoo."

"I'll come back for you. I promise." I whispered. 

END OF FLASHBACK...

Ever since then, I never saw her again. But now that she's here in my arms, I won't ever let go. She have to know. And I'm planning on telling her tonight.