Woohyun and Shinji

Me and My Arrogant Kim Myungsoo

**Hey~ This is Kaiserzzz the co-author. I will be writing this chapter since Haejung143 is busy. ^^ Hope you like this Woohyun and Shinji moment.

*Please listen to this while you read ^^ If it's finish, please replay again.

 

 

 

Woohyun's POV

After the paintball activity, Myungsoo and Minsoo already went to their cabin. I guess they'll be having some cuddling moment there. Me and Shinji were on our way to our cabin. It was an awkward silence as we got there but I don't mind aslong as I am with Shinji.

We got infront of our cabin. I twisted the doorknob as I step aside for Shinji to go in first since I'm a gentelman. Shinji quietly went in while I trailed behind her.

I saw Shinji sitting down on her bed quietly as she grab a thick book and started reading it. I took a quick glance at Shinji before going in the bathroom to shower after all the activity today.

 

Once I got out of the bathroom, I walk near Shinji to tell her that it's her time to shower.

"Shinji, it's your turn." I calmy said as I smiled at her. 

She closed her book and stood up with her head hung low and walk pass me without saying any word. I felt completely rejected cause she kept on avoiding me. I had always liked her since I saw her but I can't say it to her. I am currently thinking whether I'll confess to her or not.

As clock ticks slowly, I was sitting on my bed thinking deeply about confessing to her or not. I was afraid when I confess to her, she would reject me. I was also scared that other guys might take her. I suddenly heard the door creaked open. I immediately lift my head and there was Shinji with her Pjs. She was extremely cute with her pjs. It made me want to stare at her more.

I notice Shinji feeling uncomfortable so I shook my thoughtss away and stood up and said, "Sorry Shinji."

She just nodded her head and walk pass me but I can't take her avoiding me so I swiftly grab her wrist which made face me. I could see her beautiful face. All of her face is pretty which leaves me staring at her in awe. I don't understand why must she hide her face.

She quickly hung her head low which made me said in a serious tone, "Why are you avoiding me, Shinji?!"

She was shock by my sudden grip on her wrist and my serious tone.  I was staring at her eyes to eyes but she would quickly look down.

"No, I'm not." She softly said as she whimpered in pain.

I notice that I was gripping her wrist tightly so I let go of her hand and said sorry. I look up to her and ask, "Then why do you avoid me? Are you uncomfortable with me? Do you hate me? Am I a bad guy to you?"

My eyes were starting to water by my emotions. This is the first time I tear up for a girl. This is the first time I fell inlove deeply with someone who practically avoids me.

Shinji simply shook her head and I notice her tears sliding down to her cheek then to her shirt which made a wet dot on it. Then, my tears starting sliding down to my cheeks. This is the right time to confess of what I feel. I don't care if she rejects me aslong as I was able to pour all my feelings out.

"Shinji." I called her attention. She look at me and I ruffled my hair in frustartion and said, "I don't know how but you're driving me crazy!"

Shinji was still confuse by my sudden voice. She doesn't seemed to understand so I gather all my confidence and let it all out.

"Shinji, I like you ever since I saw you. I was trying my best for you to notice me. I feel sad whenever you would avoid me and it drives me insane. I am confessing to you right now cause my heart can't handle all the pain as you avoid me. I just wanted to pour all my feelings out even though you won't return the same feelings. All I want is you. You are the first girl whom I fell inlove deeply. I like you. No, I LOVE YOU SHINJI~ I'll be waiting for you if you didn't return the same feelings. My heart will always be open for you and no one else. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!" I stated each and every words from my heart.

I could see Shinji looks speechless she was about to say something but I'm afraid to hear it so I grab the back of her head and place my lips on hers.  I was the only one who was kissing her when I felt that she was kissing me back. The kiss was passionate and full of love. I bit her lip which made slightly open so that I can enter my tongue on hers and explore her inside. I could hear her moan through the kiss which made me turn on. She taste very sweet and I couldn't help but kiss her forever.

She pulled from the kiss and gasp some air as she was breathless after the long kiss. She chuckled and pinches my cheek and whispered, " I love you oppa."

Am I hearing correctly? Is she returning the same feelings? I was so happy after I heard her say those 4 words which made my heart flutter.

"Then why do you avoid me? hm?" I ask kissing her cheek, forehead and lastly a quick peck on her lips.

"I like you when I first saw you oppa. I was shy around you cause I kept thinking that If I confess, you would reject me that's why I just stayed silent than getting hurt." Shinji explained as she interlaced her fingers with mine.

I smiled at her and gave her a quick peck on the lips before saying, "I know I at this but Lee Shinji, Will you be my loving girlfriend?"

Shinji bursted in tears of happiness and gave me a hug whispering in my ears, "Yes! Woohyun oppa, YES!"

I kissed her again and that night was memorable for Shinji and me.