Thinking Back

Me and My Arrogant Kim Myungsoo

Myungsoo's P.O.V.

Remember, you don't care anymore. You don't like or love anyone, Myungsoo. Well just your parents and Infinite ofcourse... But no girls, Myungsoo. No girls. Get angry, or cold... She broke your heart. Forget your emotions.

I was thinking to myself while walking to the parking lot. Infinite was looking for Min Soo but I decided not to come so I went ahead and went home.

Well... At least I don't have to see her...just a few minutes 'till she comes home with Infinite.

I went to my car and drove home.

 

A few minutes later I arrived and sighed... Finally, I can sleep. I got out and strode to the door, hands in my pockets. I opened and saw Infinite and Min Soo seated on the couch.

Aish! Now I don't have an alone time!

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, where have you been???" Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah, I thought you were going home early?" Sungyeol added.

I just stood there not saying anything...

FLASHBACK JUST A WHILE AGO...

 

I was walking, as usual, my hands in my pockets, bag casually slung on my shoulder.

Then I saw a figure standing by the tree... She looks familiar. I walked near her and my eyes immediately widened when I saw her. It's her. I gulped as I came up infront of her.

"Myungsoo-ah~"

I pulled her in a tight hug and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Suhae......."

She pushed me back and said, "Myungsoo, I'm sorry for breaking up with you through the phone."

I'm speechless.

"Mianhe, but it's over between us..."

"Th-then why did you come here?"

"To say goodbye."

"Mwoh?"

"I'm leaving, Myungsoo. I'm going to America. I'll be there for a while though...to study."

"You can't just leave me!'

"I'm sorry. I really am." she said then kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodbye." She turned and left.

"You said you wouldn't leave me..."

 

END OF FLASHBACK...

"Yah."

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!!!" Sungyeol screamed, making me return back to the present.

"A-ah. Um, I just went for a walk." I replied.

"Going up!!" I said and dashed upstairs.

"YAH!!!"

Min Soo's P.O.V.

He's acting really weird. Hmm... I think he's hiding something... I wonder what really happened...  I was going to my room but before I could even reach the doornob, I heard banging noises.

Omona? What the?... Where's that coming from? I walked past my room and went to the room beside mine. I slightly knocked. No answer came. i knocked again. Still no answer. "Anyone there?"

"Go away!!!" a voice shouted from behind. I rcognized it was Myungsoo's voice.

"Myungsoo open the door!!"

"I said go away!!"

"No."

"Whatever. I'm not opening this damn door."

"Yah!" I yelled.

"Shut up and leave me alone!!!" He yelled back.

I sighed heavily and walked towards my room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey!! Sorry for not updating :( I'm busy cuz of school..yeah,and it's so stressful! Anyway.. please bear with me! Subscribe and comment! Thanks to the new subbies!! ^^