Cousins?

Me and My Arrogant Kim Myungsoo

"Umm... Who are you?" I asked the guy infront of me.

"I'm Nam Woohyun, your cousin. I've been searching for you, you know?" He answered.

COUSIN??? I don't have any relatives. How can he be my cousin??

"Just let me explain, okay? I swear I'm not some phsyco-maniac or whatever. Please just listen to me. Um, can I come inside?"

I hesitated at first but then nodded. I don't know why I agreed to letting this handsome stranger in my house. I looked around the living room and saw that I haven't cleaned the house for the past few days. Oh crap! This is such a mess! Must. Find. Broom. And. Clean . House. Fast. I found the broom and began cleaning up. "Gosh. I'm so sorry for this. I didn't know you'd come."

"No, it's okay no need for that. I'll just explain things to you and leave."

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?"

"No I'm fine, thanks anyway."

"Come and sit." i said patting the spot beside me.

He sat down and cleared his throat. "Okay. This may shock you or something but here goes... I'm your cousin and I've been looking all over for you these past few months. Seven months ago, my father told me that you're my cousin. He also told me about what happened with your paents. For years he's been searching and investigating about your case and where you've gone to after the murder but couldn't find you. Your parents and mine are siblings so that makes us cousins.

"The time that your parents passed away was when our family's in US so we didn't here about it until we came back. It was years later when we came back here in Korea. We barely knew what happened. We tried contacting you guys but no connection was made so we got worried day by day. Dad's been hiring a lot of investigators but none succeeded. We tried again and again until one of them finally found out what your story was and where you lived now. My dad said that if we ever found you we'd come to take you with us and take care of you."

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked him numbly, not that interested.

"That depends on what your decision will be." He replied non-chalantly.

"Decision?" I asked, confused.

"Will you come live with us? I mean...if you don't trust us just yet I could show you some proof or what. I'll give you time to think about it."

"Okay, then. When will you come back here?"

"I'll drop by tomorrow, same time. And no need to do any cleaning, okay?"

"Okay."

I walked him out to his motorcycle and was about to say goodbye when he beat me to it.

"One last thing. Call me Woohyun oppa next time." He told me then smiled.

I smiled back and waved goodbye.

Once I got back in th house, I tried on distracting myself on what I've just discovered. After a few more minutes, I got nothing else to do except think and sleep. So I opted for sleep instead.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!!! Ummaaa!!! Appaaa!!!" I screamed, jolting up from my bed. I turned to my surroundings and found myself in my room. Huuuuhh... Another nightare... Umma,appa,why did you leave me? I feel so lonely in this house alone. Without you guys, I have nothing left to live for. I thought of Woohyun's words again and again. Maybe I should consider Woohyun oppa's offer. I thought of that until I fell in a deep sleep.