Sweet

Me and My Arrogant Kim Myungsoo

"Myungsoo-ah~ I think we're lost..." I said, a bit nervous.

"Don't worry, I'll try to look for a lake or a river... water leads to people you know..."

"Arasso. Be careful where you step on."

"Ara ara~"

We've been walking for some time now and I think it's already past 6. "YAH!!! ANYONE!! PLEASE HELP US!!!" Myungsoo yelled.

"ANYONE!! ANYONE AT ALL!!! PLEASE ANSWER!!!" I also yelled.

I motioned for him to yell at the same time. "Hana. Dul. Set." I said. "PLEASE HELP US!!!" we both shouted in unison.

Still no answer... "Aish. It's no use... Yah, gwenchana?" he asked, turning to face me.

"Yeah I'm f---watch out!" I warned him about the tree root but to no avail. He fell back and I try to keep him steady but ended up falling on top of him. My head on his chest while his arms around me. 

He groaned. "Mianhe." I said while trying to get up but failing miserably. "Oof!" "Mianhe mianhe! Aish nevermind! I don't wanna get up anymore..."

"i couldn't agree more." he whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened. "Yah! Byuntae!" I slapped his arm trying to get up once more but he kept his arms firmly around me so I couldn't escape.

"Ani. I'm not. I'm just hugging my girlfriend." he said smiling cheekily. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled and said, "Someone's blushing~" I hit him on his chest, still hiding. He chuckled and kissed my head. I looked up at him and smiled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled widely.

"Hey is someone there?" we heard someone whisper. "Molla. Let's check." another said. I noticed that voice from somewhere...

"Yah! Over here!" Myungsoo shouted, making his chest rumble.

"Myungsoo? Min Soo?" I looked up and saw Woohyun and Shinji looking down at us, having confused looks painted on their faces.

"U-um I can ex-explain. I-it's not what you're thi-thinking..." I said, stuttering. My face getting hotter and hotter by the second. They snickered. "Then what is it? Hmm?" Woohyun taunted. "I---we---I mean---argh!!" I grumbled in frustration and hid my face in Myungsoo's chest. He chuckled and said, "Come on guys. She's uncomfortable, leave her alone."

"Ooohh Myungie, you didn't tell me you have a thing for her..." my oh-so-great cousin snickered.

"I didn't? Well I do and you guys better get used to us." Myungsoo replied, making me shocked. "Yah Myungsoo!" I burted out, still hiding. "Don't forget to add 'oppa' at the end." Myungsoo added. I groaned.

"Hahaha! You go Myungie!" Woohyun cheered. "Oh shut up." I said.

"Leave her alone you hormonal byuntaes." Shinji said, making the both of them smirk.

I just kept quiet. Myungsoo noticed and a worried expression etched across his features. "Mianhe, jagiyaa." he said, kissing my cheek over and over again.

"Alright alright! You can stop now!" I said between giggles.

"No. Not unless you tell me you forgive me." Myungsoo started to tickle me.

"Myungsoo! Yah! St-sto-op! Ahahahahaha!! Pl-p-lea-ease!" I begged.

"Ani! Not unless you say you forgive me!"

"O-ok! I---hahaha! Forgive you!"

"What? I didn't hear anything." Myungsoo said, tickling me harder.

"Oh my--- I FORGIVE YOU!!!" I yelled at his ear.

"That's better." he smiled at me and I gave him a mherong.

"Come on, we better get going. It's already dark." Shinji said while Woohyun was nodding.

Woohyun helped me up while Shinji helped Myungsoo. Myungsoo laced my hands with his as we walk through the forest. "Hey, let's keep an eye out for water, arasso? We're gonna die getting thirsty..." Woohyun said, guiding us.

"Yeah." we answered together.

~*~*~

An hour later, we finally found a water source. 

We followed it and at last we found our way back. It was almost 8 and all of us were already starving.

Myungsoo interlaced our fingers and smiled warmly at me. "Let's go change first then meet up to eat, ne?" Woohyun said.

We nodded and walked to our cabin.

"Min Soo, you go shower first." Myungsoo said, I smiled before nodding and went to look for something to wear. I better wear something warm. It's cold out there...

I chose a blue turtleneck and paired it with skinny jeans and flat boots. 

I took a quick shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I dressed up and head out of the bathroom. I found there on the bed a sleeping Myungsoo. Wrapping my hair in a towel knot, I stepped closer to his figure. 

He looks like an angel...

I slowly place a soft kiss on his forehead before shaking him slightly.

"Myungsoo-ah~ Wake up and shower so we can eat dinner ne?" he groaned but non-the-less stood up and pecked my cheek.

He sauntered toward the bathroom and shut the door, leaving me blushing like an idiot. 

I shook my head before taking out my towel from my hair and brushing it.

After doing my hair, I grabbed my white linnen jacket and sat on my bed, witing for Myungsoo.

The door opened and revevealed Myungsoo who has only a towel wrapped around his torso and his hands raised, holding a small towel, drying his hair.

"Oh my god put on some clothes!" I put my hands on my eyes and faced the other way.

I heard a husky chuckle and my face heated.

Soft hands took mine and uncovered my eyes. I noticed he was still in a towel so I shut my eyes and turn away.

"Yah. Open your eyes and look at me." he said in a low tone.

I slowly opened them and locked eyes with him.

My eyes slowly averted from his and trailed down his chest and abs. Oh god...

Unknowingly, I lift my hands and trailed them over his strong chest and hard abs. I bite my bottom lip and carress them. I look up and met dark orbs boring on mine.

He moaned and said, "Min Soo... If you don't stop now we surely won't be able to eat dinner." his voice strangled and filled with lust.

I snap out of my trance and pulled my hands back, still biting my lip. "M-Mianhe...I didn't know what came over me..." I managed to choke out.

He smiled and took my face with his warm hands as he carressed them. He leaned in and kissed me slowly, as if trying not to break me.

"I'll be back. Let me dress first,hm?" he stood up and went to his bag. He pulled out a darkwash pants and a black v-neck shirt, along with a leather jacket.

He slipped in his shoes as I slipped in my boots.

He grabbed my hands and once again interlocked them.

"Kaja." and with that, we exited our cabin and went to find Woohyun and Shinji.

 

____________________________________________________

Here's chapter 15 guysss!!:)) Hpoe you enjoy!^^ Don't forget to subscribe and comment~ Annyeong! *throws namstars*