New Friend

Me and My Arrogant Kim Myungsoo

Crap I'm gonna be late!! "I gotta go!' I hurriedly got off my seat and ran for the doors. I didn't notice that a foot was making it's way infront of me so i tripped and fell on the cold floor.

"Oops! My bad!" A girl said sarcastically and smirked.

"New girl, huh?"

I glared at her.

"Stay away from Infinite, got it?!"

"Hey!!! You stay away from her!!" A voice boomed from behind. Hoya oppa?

I turned my head and saw Hoya approaching us. hoya helped me up and looked to see if I had any wounds or injuries. When he's sure that I don't have injuries or wounds but bruises, he whipped his head around, facing the girl.

"You're lucky she only have bruises, or else I wouldn't let you off that easy." he said while pointing a finger at her.

She scurried away and looked back just as she was going to push the doors open to glare at me. You will pay. I'll make sure of that. The girl thought and left.

"Come, I'll take you to the clinic." Hoya softened his voice.

All I could do was nod.

"Thanks oppa...for standing up for me back there."

"Hey, what are friends are for?" he beamed at me.

 

After going to the clinic, we went to my next class and I got nervous because It's my first day and I already got in trouble. Hoya knocked and opened the door. I bowed at once when the teacher looked at us.

"Mianhe for being late, Ms. Lee."

"Oh, this must be our new student, Han Min Soo."

"Annyeonghasseyo." I bowed 90 degrees.

"Please take a seat anywhere you like.

I quickly took a seat beside a girl with red hair that hung down her back and has brown eyes.

She smiled and I smiled back.

Class ended so soon and I stood up and gather my things when a shadow appeared.

I looked to see the girl that was beside me.

"Hi, I'm Park Eunjae." She smiled and stretched out her hand.

"I'm Han Min Soo." I smiled and shook her hand.

Yey! I have a new friend!

"hey, I gotta run, 'kay? Let's get to know each other next time I have free time."

'Yeah, sure."

"Bye!" She said as she went out.

I waved.