The Guy who is here is who?

The Heir.

 

Chaerin was excused from the meeting later on due to it being future heir business talk and well she had no reason to be there as stated by her father. So she got up leaving her brother's side. She tapped his shoulder and they both nodded at each other knowing that later they'd meet up at their secret spot to discuss everything. As she was leaving the room she saw Mr. Choi smiling at her but his eyes were serious. Chaerin put her head down and softly greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Choi." Chaerin said with a soft voice. Her eyes glued to the floor as she walked.

He patted her shoulder causing her to pause and whispered in her ear, "He's not here today but surely he will be here some other day." Chaerin scowled at his words. Which he? She hated the way he was never straight forward always playing with her. Either way she would figure out who was here and who was not.

As Chaerin was heading towards her room after the meeting she stopped as she saw a familiar tall form leaning against the door. The person turned their head toward Chaerin. He was 4 years older than her. He was handsome and had what people would call an experienced look about him and as well as a intimidating aura. His cold, black eyes suddenly burned with warmth, his lips that were in a straight line suddenly formed a teasing and warm smile.

His voice low and deep, which would have any women swoon for him, spoke the nickname he held for her in such a warm tone, “Rinnie.”

Chaerin smiled brightly. Which was rare for her to do. She was glad that he was here rather than HIM.

She walked towards the person and spoke his name lovingly (Chaegyo is used once again!) , “Hyun Oppa~”.

The man smiled even brighter his arms open ready to embrace her. And she went into his arms, clutching his shirt. She buried her face into his chest wanting this to last, breathing his smell. Which was a mix of cigarettes,coffee and his cologne. She sighed happily. His arms around her, hugging her close. For he was the only person she could trust undoubtedly.But she remembered. She then looked up at him her face suddenly bearing a scowl. 

The man was surprised at her sudden shift of moods. He looked at her with a confused expression.

 

"What?" He asked softly. He really didn't understand why she was mad. 

 

"Yah! Don't 'what' me. Aish, you haven't answered my phone calls or texts. I haven't seen you for 5 months! Where have you been, Choi Seunghyun?!" Chaerin said angrily. She was upset and she couldn't hold back. After all when she was by this man it seems that all her emotions can be easily let out. Her happiness as well as her frustrations with him.

 

 

A/N: Did you guys figure out it was our beloved T.O.P? >//<  welp~ aren't they cute? kekeke ^v^

Also the current age for them is:
Chaerin & Seungri : 17 (but will be 18 soon)

TOP: 22

 

I am wondering whether to tag this skytempo? but aigoo theres also other ships to tag then. welp, what to do?!

I don't want to reveal to much but i think some ships should be in there. 

Please subscribe and comment it would be much appreciated!! And if you guys have advice for me that would be nice as well :D or ideas~ 

 

ALSO can someone make me a poster? D: or is that too much to ask for :*