The Ride Home.

The Heir.

Seungri was in Minzy's room having with Dara. His head filled with thoughts of MInzy. He grunted with each push into Dara. Dara was writhing underneath him, overjoyed by the sensation he was giving her. 

After a while he came in her and  he collapsed on her breathing heavily. He then rolled off her noticing she passed out, he then began staring at the wall. He was blessed with everything. A rich family, loving parents, an adoring older sister, good looks, and anything he could possibly want. Nothing was far from his grasp. Everything would easily fall into his hands. He didn't even have to reach for anything he wanted. 

Except for Minzy. 

Tears slipped out of the corner of his eyes. He scowled. He knew he shouldn't be like this. He had to remain strong. Who was he to cry over her, over someone who would never look his way. 

"I am so done. This is the last time." Seungri said finally coming to a decision. He sat up and looked down at Dara, his hand playing with her hair and whispered, "Baby this is the last time. I am sorry for using you. To satisfy my selfish needs."

And with that he got up, putting a blanket over her sleeping body. He began putting on his clothes. As he was buttoning his shirt, the door swung open. Seungri looked at the person shocked.

"Hyung?"

"Yah hurry up. I need you to give me a ride to my house." Seunghyun said hurriedly. His expression dark.

Seungri snorted, "Is that how you ask someone for a ride? Plus I need to go find, Chae."

"She is with my brother. She is with Dong-wook. Do you understand what I am saying." Seunghyun his voice trembling slightly.

"What?" Seungri couldn't comprehend what he just heard.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS WITH DONG-WOOK? DID YOU JUST LET HER GO WITH HIM?" Seungri yelled at Seunghyun, pulling him out of the room not wanting to wake Dara. "THE HELL. LETS GO. GOD DAMN ARE YOU STUPID? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE HATES HIM. YOU KNOW THEY HAVE BAD BLOOD WITH EACH OTHER YOU IDIOT!" 

"No he likes her." he mumbled as he was getting pulled out of the house by Seungri.

"Likes her my . He enjoys making her miserable. I don't know what went down with them but keeping them apart, no keeping them from being alone together is our mission for tonight. God you idiot." Seungri said as he pulled them to his car. "Get in. You better hope they are at your house." 

Both got in the car. Speeding away towards the Choi household.

___________________________________________

Chaerin sat in the car not saying anything as she looked at the scenery flashing past her window.

"Do you recognize it?" Dong-wook said softly.

His hand reaching out for hers. She let him hold her hand but she wouldn't hold it back. He was like this. Always like this. Being the sweet Dong-wook she once knew, once loved. She couldn't understand why he did this. Being cruel and despicable only to become someone sweet. 

"Yes." She said coldly. 

"My princess, don't be like this." he squeezed her hand softly. "I missed you. Have you missed me?"

"What do you need, Dong-wook." She sighed and looked at him. She hated him but she couldn't ignore him. Their relationship was complicated. The hate would always be there for each other but there was always something else. The memories from the past that bound them together. 

Flashes of the time from four years ago flashed before her eyes. Dong-wook's sweet smile, his determination, his happiness. Everything was perfect. It was like Dong-wook was part of her just as much as Seungri was her twin. They were that close. It was a time where Chaerin cared for Dong-wook more than Seunghyun. A time were there was nothing that could tear them apart.

He stopped the car by the Han River. Their place. 

"Marry me." He looked at her, his eyes full of determination. 

"What? You don't even love me, Donggie." She laughed. It was true. He didn't reprimand her about the name. 

"Well I mean who else would marry you?" He snorted, the sweet Dong-wook was fading away again. "Everyone knows marrying you won't amount to much. Because even if they marry the first child of CEO Lee they won't even get the share of the company."

"Why do you need to marry me then, Donggie?" She sighed. He was confusing as ever.

Dong-wook smiled bitterly at her, "She said she would never marry me. She was cheating on me. She was hoping i'd make the company burn to tiny bits." He laughed. "I guess you were right all those years ago. Why didn't I believe you? Why did I give up everything for her? Why did I almost give up my position as heir for her?"

And Chaerin realized then it was because of HER again. And Chaerin was swarmed with memories of almost 4 years ago. The time were everyone got along. The time when Dong-wook was her favorite oppa.

-FLASHBACK-

Chaerin walked into her favorite cafe that she often visited with the Choi Brothers, HER, and Seungri. There Chaerin saw HER kissing another man unknown to her. She frowned knowing this was all wrong. She went up to them, confronted them all for the sake of her beloved oppa.

"YAH UNNIE! What are you doing?" She said as she appeared in front of them. 

"C-Chaerin-ah?" She said as she blinked in surprise but then she realized what Chaerin just saw and grabbed her wrist roughly. "Don't you dare tell anyone what you saw!"

"No! This is wrong! If you don't tell oppa I'll tell him for you!"  Chaerin said as she yanked of her wrist from her Unnie's grip she then glanced over at the guy...he looked familiar.

"Hey kid, if you tell anyone what you saw you'll regret it." The man snarled at her. She then recognized who he was. The heir to their rival company.

Chaerin quickly left. She couldn't believe the Unnie she adored and respected cheated on her oppa. That afternoon she told Dong-wook what happened. He didn't believe her. They argued. Words flew out that could never be taken back. It was obvious. Dong-wook didn't cherish Chaerin as much as she thought he did. It was obvious that Unnie was more important. Chaerin ruined their friendship, the trust between Dong-wook and herself. Later Chaerin found out that Unnie had spouted some lies into Dong-wook's ears causing him not to believe Chaerin.

And that night Chaerin regretted that she told him. Regretted it all.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"So can I say it?" Chaerin said bitterly. She had mixed feelings at the moment.

"What?" Dong-wook looked at her confused.

"I told you so." She laughed so harshly. She can't believed she proved him wrong. "Do you know how much I suffered that night? And after that? And you EXPECT me to go back to you and listen to all you have to say?"

"Yes I do. I am incredibly selfish. I know. But for now I need you, Chae. I have somethings I need to accomplish and the only way to do that is by marrying you. After all she's in the Lee Family I need an insider. I'll give you whatever you need. I'll give you anything." He pleaded taking her hands in his.

"Promise that Seungri will achieve happiness. Promise me that he will be safe. I've heard that some people are targeting him. He's a bit clueless so I'm guessing he hasn't noticed yet." She said seriously.

She wouldn't let this moment go. If anything it was Dong-wook who could protect her brother. Though he was a useless heir since he met that woman he was loved by all. Those under his protection were always safe.

"I will." He nodded, "This is between us. And I won't treat you any differently. I'll still be the same as ever, my princess." He sneered at her, back to his regular cruel self.

She chuckled, "I expect nothing less from my husband."

And with that they both ended up laughing driving home.

____________________________________

A/N: Okay I know I switched up dong-wook's personality from to this but it was always my intention for him to be an but still retain his former self. He's not in love with Chae. And Chae is not in love with him just thought I would mention this. The type of relationship I would put them under is souldmates. Different from her relationship with Seunghyun. Despite their age difference Se7en and Chae used to be close and understand each other inside out. It's kind of a best friend relationship except it was ruined by a third party. Right now it seems they are in good terms but this was only because they came to an agreement.

And for some people asking the reason Chaerin was comfortable being half with the Choi brother's was not only because they've known each other since they were children but because at that time Chaerin was still CL. She still had her, "I don't give two s" attitude.

SORRY FOR A LONG AUTHOR NOTE AND TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE. /sobs/

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. *showers you all with endless love*
And it seems you guys are interested in skydragon / skytempo . -3- i'll see what I can do lol. 
I LOVE YOU GUYS ;W;

please subscribe and comment <3