The need, the want to be with you.

The Heir.

[Next Day]

Chaerin woke up with someone shaking her. She was blinking, dazed. 

"Yah, Miss Chaerin its time for a Family meeting." Chaerin's personal maid said in a rush.

Chaerin glanced at her. 

"Ugh, but its Saturday." She whined softly. She was tired, both Seungri and her came home late at night.

"Chaerin-ah don't be like this. Aigoo here eat this and you'll wake up." The maid said exasperatedly, pushing a coffee candy in Chaerin's mouth, causing her to close her eyes. She was smiling as the familiar sweet taste of coffee hitting her tongue.

"I spoil you too much." The maid muttered as she began to look through the closets finding something for her to wear.

"Hyori unnie is the best." Chaerin laughed as she got up, stripping off her clothes to shower.

____________________________________________

Chaerin was finished, dressed to perfection. A black dress, tight around her chest and that fell to her knees. She paired it with a white cardigan. She hated these type of clothes but the situation called for her to wear it.

"Miss Chaerin, feet." Hyori said.

Chaerin lifted her feet, slipping her feet into the heels that Hyori was holding. 

"Now go, your brother is waiting for you outside." 

Chaerin nodded but not before hugging Hyori. Hyori was someone she grew up with. Someone who cared for Chaerin though she often forgot this.

And with that she exited her room, seeing her brother leaning against the wall across her room. She grabbed his hand, both walking to the dining room. No words needed to be said.

_____________________________________________

They sat in the dining room table, unsure of what was going on. Chaerin sitting on one side and Seungri on the other. Their parents were not sitting there it was just them two.

"The hell I thought there was supposed to be a family meeting?" Seungri said annoyed. He was not a morning person. 

Before Chaerin could answer, a sharp voice answered.

"There is, my son." Their father entered, looking sharp in his suit. Their mother walking next to him, her face smiled softly at Seungri. 

But what surprised them was the fact that Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi entered along with Seunghyun and Dong-wook.

All sat on the table, both the twins straightened up. Stiff with what might happened. Dong-wook took the seat next to Chaerin, patting her head softly.

"Hey princess." Chaerin blinked. Not sure what was going on but nodded dumbly. Her parents watched her reaction.

Seunghyun sat next to her as well and sulked at not being noticed. Both the Choi parents took their respective seats as well as the Lee's.

"Well then." Mr. Lee cleared his throat, everyone looking at him.

"I'll make this quick. Dong-wook has proposed that him and Chaerin gets married due to mutual interest...though I think you can find a better wife then her..." Mr. Lee said warily.

"Yes. Funny how used "mutual interest" right there." Dong-wook laughed, "I need her and vice versa. My gain from her won't be financially but she has something I can acquire and only through her."

Mr. Lee twitched, he hated being laughed at.

"Well are you sure about this son? There are oth-" Mr. Choi said but was interrupted by Dong-wook's glare.

"No. All those other women want my wealth. Chaerin doesn't. She wants something more from me." Dong-wook snarled.

Seunghyun sat there watching his brother, who was this? Was the thought that flashed through his mind. Who was this man getting protective over the girl he hated.

Both the CEOs nodded stiffly. Chaerin just glanced at Seungri but he just gave her a look that said, "This is all on you." 

"So it's decided then...you shall be engaged. You won't be married just yet though. Still too early." Mr. Lee said stiffly.

Dong-wook smiled cheerfully and then things were discussed at the table. But then Mr. Lee and Choi told Seunghyun and Chaerin to leave. It was heir talk again.

Both got up to leave. Chaerin swiftly walking to her room. Seunghyun not that far, following her steadily.

"Rinnie." Which only cause Chaerin to walk faster, almost running. Her blonde hair flowing, her lips pursed.

"Rinnie, please." Chaerin opened the door, getting halfway in, only to have Seunghyun grabbing onto one of her hands.

"Talk to me." He mumbled, he was frowning, his eyes filled with emotion.

"I tried remember? For 5 months and then when we do talk you lied to me." Chaerin exploded, her eyes narrowed, her lips pulled up into a snarl. She truly looked like a cat at this moment.

"I can't explain myself for that and its unforgivable but my reasons are valid." Seunghyun pleaded, his hand gripping her tightly.

"What are the reasons then?" Chaerin said angrily. She was furious, angry but most of all sad.

"I...can't say..." He said in defeat.

Chaerin laughed, tugging her hand away. Of course he couldn't tell her.

"Then you tell me why you are marrying Dong-wook hyung! I thought you hated him!" He growled out, he hated how he was the only one feeling like he did wrong.

"Didn't you want us to get closer? Wish granted!" Chaerin sneered. She kept trying to pull her arm away but he wouldn't let go. 

Seunghyun saw a maid watching them since they were still in the hallway. He pushed chaerin inside her room, closing the door behind him.

"I didn't mean like this." He said exasperatedly. "I meant like talking more to each other, on friendlier terms."

"Oh we are talking more. In more friendlier terms." She said as she glared at him. "And get out, what if your precious Bom finds out your here?"

"She is not precious to me." He looked at her, "You are."

She smiled sadly, "It's not good to lie, Seunghyun. Your actions don't prove that one bit."

He went up to her, hugging her.

"I'm not lying goddammit and you know it. How much must I show to you? To make you realize you mean so much to me and that I don't want you to be with Dong-wook." He pleaded. He needed her, wanted her. No other woman would be able to make him feel so much in such little time.

"I have to be with Dong-wook and you have to be with Bom." Chaerin said sadly, hugging him, "We are both officially enganged, aren't we? We can't change it now, can we?"

"No." He put his lips against her head, breathing in her soft scent.

"Exactly." 

"Give me today. I want today for you to be mine." He pleaded with her. He wanted to have to her in anyway possible.

"You're being selfish right now. If I give myself to you now, i'll probably be tied down by you forever." She said. Though she herself didn't sound like she was against the whole idea of being his for just today.

He pushed her onto the bed, snuggling against her.

"There is only today."

"Seunghyun, please don't do this to me." She whispered softly but she was mesmerized by the soft touch of his lips against her neck.

"Is that what you really want?" His lips pulling away from her.

 

 

 

"No."

And so he continued.

______________________________

A/N: Okay I know I promised but I am such a tease so next chapter maybe. Haha. Was this too much in one chapter? I haven't updated in a while so I felt like I should give you guys a lot. Thanks for the never ending support. I had a writers block and I wasn't sure where I was going with this. And my college classes are having midterms so yeah lol.

Everyone seems to really be rooting for Dong-wook. LOLOLOL. I know the ending of this chapter is a bit fast with the emotions but I hoped you liked it. 

And the maid is indeed Lee Hyori. Idk you were all asking why CL had so many enemies so I decided to give her a friend. Yay.

I love you guys. Sending in messages, wall posts and commenting. Thank you. I appreciate it.

Please Comment and Subscribe.