The Queen.

The Heir.

A/N: Bom is the same age as TOP and Se7en is actually going to turn 24 soon. Before the twins turn 18.

______________________________________

Chaerin stared at her beautiful cousin. Noting how her face was pale and her hair though beautiful actually looked unwashed. She saw her cousin's hand wringing themselves. Was it because she saw the man she loved with her? Bom was very open about her feelings for Seunghyun and made sure the other candidates wouldn't approach Seunghyun easily even if she was sick.

Chaerin noticed that Seunghyun was staring at Bom. Guilt etched on his face. Which surprised her. Seunghyun didn't show that amount of guilt even when she pointed out that he was missing for 5 months with no contact. She had the feeling of unease. She didn't like it.

"Did you take your medicine, Miss Bom?" Chaerin remembering to add the honorific. Because Bom held a higher status then her. She had to remind her self that she shouldn't be rude. Her eyes then shifted from unease to the blankness but this was not noticed by anyone. Chaerin was once again shielding herself.

"What's with that question, Chaerin?" Bom stared at Chaerin her tone amused, "You didn't answer my question. Neither of you did."

"You don't look well. You should go to bed, Miss Bom." Chaerin said toneless. 

"I hate when you do that. It's like your not even talking to me." Bom suddenly glared at her. Her voice becoming more raspy and she then started coughing. Youngbae rubbed her back and gave Chaerin a pointed look. As if she caused the coughing fit.

"You never show me emotion. You're always like that. I hate it. You only show emotions to Seungri or Tabi. I hate it." Bom said with her raspy angry laced voice. Her eyes with blazing with fire. And still Chaerin didn't react. Chaerin just stood there watching her like as if she was a bug she just happened to see.

"Is that so, Miss Bom." Chaerin noted that Bom had called Seunghyun, Tabi, instead of her usual Seunghyun oppa. Something was definitely up. 

"Are you mad at me or something, Chaerin? Is it because i was with Tabi for 5 months and made sure he didn't contact you? Or is it about our engagement?! What is it?!" Bom screamed. She was getting emotional. Tears of frustrations were spilling down. Youngbae, silent as ever, began to wipe them away.

"What did you say?" Chaerin said her voice filled with confusion. She glanced at Seunghyun. His face was still staring at Bom. He didn't look at Chaerin at all. "Hyun oppa, what does she mean? I thought it was because of Dong-wook." Her voice was trembling.

"Rinnie, please not now. please." he pleaded but he continued to stare at Bom as if he only saw her.

Then Bom laughed. A loud, tinkling laugh. "Oh my, oh you poor girl. He didn't tell you?" Bom gasped out. She was just to amused. 

"Miss Bom, I think you haven't taken your medicine. Maybe you should go to your room." she said. Her eyes shut. He lied to her. She needed to remain in control. She mustn't let useless emotions gain control. 

"Idiot. You are so stupid for trusting him, little Chaerin. You know he might be even more worse then his older brother." She giggled. 

"No. Don't even compare him to that wretched-" but before she could continue she stopped as she saw Seunghyun approach Bom because she waved her hand.

"What were you saying, Chaerin? Hmm? Well anyways as you said I should take my medicine. Tabi will be coming with me. i need his comfort since he's going to be my husband. You can borrow Youngbae. " she said happily, her eyes twinkling.  Seunghyun didn't look at Chaerin. And Youngbae looked at Chaerin with a frown. Not exactly pleased with the arrangement.

Chaerin was staring in despair. 

"That won't be needed. My Queen doesn't borrow servants. She has her own." Chaerin felt a familiar comforting arm slung around her shoulder. Seungie. "Isn't that right, Queen Chae?" Chaerin leaned her head onto Seungri's shoulder. 

She heard him whisper, "I'll deal with this. Just don't cry for now, kay?"  And she just remained silent.

"Well Bom are you picking on my sister? Do you know who i am? And your position in this family?" He glanced at her. Superiority emitting off him. The same blank look appearing on his face. These two were definitely twins. 

"Yah! Seungri! She started it with her...you know how she is!" Bom said angrily but she shut herself up. Remembering last time she picked on Chaerin,  Seungri made sure that no one talked to her and that her father kept her in her room. Never allowed to enter the social scene until he agreed upon it. This was when they were 5 and she 9. And he finally let her back to socializing when she turned 14. 5 years she lost contact with people. She wouldn't deal with that again. He was absolutely ruthless.

"I know she's perfect." He stated. And what he said was law. Bom knew this. Her rank was below his. She would always remember this.

"Tch, I'm leaving." Bom said quietly. Seunghyun following closely behind Bom as Youngbae pushed her wheelchair.

"Yo "Tabi Oppa" nice going. You so earned points." Seungri snorted. His tone sarcastic. Seunghyun paused but then continued to walk not looking back.

"Well that's done with...hey you know I was looking for you wondering why you weren't there. You should have called for me if you ever encounter Lady Spring. She'll only back off if I am here, you know." He said with a light tone. Not wanting to bring up the topic.

"Seungie-"

"Hey, I've got an idea. Forget about all of this. Minzy's holding a party. Apparently she and Daesung hyung are celebrating them being a couple. I was invited. Let's go, yeah?" He said like it was the best thing ever. His eyes glowing.

Chaerin had to smile. She knew that he didn't want to go. Seeing the girl he loved happy in another's arm. That's just cruel. But just for tonight she would let her twin brother shoulder her pain and she would shoulder his.

Just for tonight she would let her emotions leak out. She wouldn't go out of sorts like Bom or swept away by emotions like Seungri. Tonight she would use people to ease her pain. Tonight she wold be bad. tonight she would be CL.

"C to the L in the building!" Hollered Seungri happily and Chaerin chuckled at her brother's antics as they walked along the hallway towards his room. He could sense it. He knew. Tonight was going to be crazy.

________________________________

A/N: Aigoo things just aren't going well for Skytempo. It always happens when I listen to sad music i listened to GD's That XX. welp and this is what happens. Forgive me! 

More characters will be introduced into the next chapter! :D

I don't hate Bom >..<

Thank you for all the subscribes and comments iit really moves me! Thank you so much /sobs/ I will write more~

Please Subscribe and comment thank you very much! :D