The unchosen heirs.

The Heir.

 

"Yah, Rinnie!" he exclaimed with an annoyed expression on his face as he looked down at her face. "Don't call me by my full name just call me Hyun or Tabi. Seunghyun the same as that twerp. Ugh cannot believe our fathers decided to name us the same name." A scowl now on his perfectly, sculpted face.

 

"Well, well. I wouldn't have to call you that if you just happened to keep in touch or at least tell me where you were going." Chaerin said as she narrowed her cat eyes.

 

"Rinnie.." He pleaded with his eyes.

 

But it was obvious Chaerin wouldn't budge. He was gone for too long this time. Sure, she can handle a month or two but at least he answered his phone. 5 months and no contact. Something was up and she wouldn't let it slide away.

 

"Choi Seunghyun, I am not asking for an explanation. I am demanding it." She said coldly, her eyes glared at him even more, her grip on his shirt tightened.

 

"Look I am sorry. Minhae, Rinnie! please forgive me. It was because of Dong-wook hyung." He said with an even more pleading look. Hoping she would understand and not ask anymore questions.

 

Chaerin stared at him with narrowed eyes. She knew what he was asking for. Whenever it concerned Dong-wook it was like she didn't even matter. And she couldn't question him. And she had to chose between questioning him or not. But she would never question him because that would mean she couldn't trust him. She was already suppose to know the answer.

 

So she said what needed to be said, "Aish that brother of yours. Is he really suited to be the next heir of Lee & Choi brothers company? I can't see him running the company next to my brother." she scowled, still obviously upset. "I mean he's 23 and wants to be an idol suddenly telling people to call him Se7en and such. He so arrogant. Acting all kind. Both you and I know how he really is."

 

"Rinnie, don't say that when obviously your little brat of a brother is not suited to run the company. I mean is he even serious about the company. All he does is play with girls. That's all he does." He stated as stared at her face. 

 

Choi Seunghyun had never like the brat Seungri, he was the reason, he believed, that his Rinnie wouldn't smile or ever feel loved. That everything that she was capable was just shot down the drain. 

 

These two were so alike and often got along but when there brothers were involved it seemed that these two just couldn't get along. And so they continued with the pointless stare off as if this was a serious battle. But after a while those two started to laughing. They realized that they had another pointless fight.

 

"I am sorry." Both said. They both laughed again, hugging each other tightly. 

 

"Next time can you answer my phone?" Chaerin said into his chest even though her voice sounded firm it had a soft tremble, "I even called that brother of yours, you know. On my own free will. Just so I could contact you."

 

"Ah, really?" Seunghyun said happily. He put some space between them, his hands now on her shoulders. His eyes filled with hope that just maybe those two were getting along. But just as happiness at the thought of them getting along came it was immediately dashed away.

 

"Yes. But he said he wouldn't tell me because I have no importance in the world and that I shouldn't even bother asking since if I did talk to you I'd only waste your time."

 

Her eyes were filled with the same blankness as she had when she would look at the business men that talked to her, the people who wanted to know her to get to know her brother, her parents. It was the look she gave to those who had a small role in her life. And Seunghyun never liked that look. As if she was just a doll. 

 

"Rinnie, you know you never waste my time. You just make my time more meaningful." He smiled at her. Hoping that look would go away. And it did. It was replaced again with warmth. "I promise to keep in touch next time!" He beamed at her. 

 

She smiled back. She was at ease now. Just for now.

 

"Well then that's good. Only you can understand me." She said lovingly.

 

Because it was true. Even though Seunghyun was a boy and perfect to be the next CEO and lead the company with Seungri he was not chosen because he was simply the second son. His parents never looked at him either. He was just someone who was there. They both had faults in which the world would never accept them. 

 

"Is that so?" He smiled cheekily as he brought her close once again, nuzzling against her head.

 

"Don't get fresh with me, Hyunnie." She giggled as she looked up at him her lips softly grazing his jaw since she looked up. Almost crossing the line of the relationship they had together.

 

"But your getting fresh wi-" before Seunghyun could finish he was interrupted when they heard the familiar cough and squeeking of wheels. They both looked up. It was Chaerin's older but sickly cousin and one of the candidates to be Seunghyun's wife.

 

"Bom." They both said. Chaerin with an indifferent mask while Seunghyun expression was filled with guilt.

 

She was pouting. Her shoulders cover with a shawl and her hair had this perfect messy look. She wore a beautiful dress that suited her and flowed down to her feet. And she was sitting on her wheelchair which was being pushed by her attendant and good friend, Youngbae.

 

Though these two didn't do anything wrong getting caught by Park Bom...was going to be a lot of trouble for both of them.

 

"What's going on here?" She said with a raspy voice.

 

_________________________________

 

A/N: Aigoo I was so happily putting skytempo then I thought of Bom because I was listening to You and I and the story took another direction...I am sorry for the my fellow skytempo fans but don't worry our Tabi isn't with Bom (nor chaerin but don't worry things will move along). 

I bet you guys miss Seungri. He will feature in the next chapter don't worry. We need our kiddy seungie~~

BTW i don't hate Se7en! I just needed a bad guy. you guys will see him soon. >//<

And thank you for all the subscriptions and comments! :D i am so happy!
 

Please subscribe and comment! :D