The Twins.

The Heir.

-fast forward about 10 years-

Chaerin and Seungri were picked up early from school since there was a meeting at home. Their friends...well Seungri's friends waved goodbye to them. Seungri beamed all smiles at them and hollered at them. Chaerin watched her brother with no expression on her face, she knew something was off. As they entered the car and sat her brother immediately huffed and scowled. The chauffeur already rolled up the window which would have allowed him to hear their conversation but he would rather not. Since he knew that once Seungri was in a mood it was quiet frightening.  


Chaerin raised her eyebrow and with a warm voice asked, "Now what's wrong, Seungie?" Seungri scowled even more. Despising and at the same time adoring the nickname that only his sister was allowed to call him.

He huffed, "First stop calling me that!" This earned him a rare chuckle from Chaerin.  "Chae-ah~" He whined. While stomping his feet on the cars floor like a child.

Chaerin smiled. Her brother was always like this. So she said the words that she knew would cheer him up, "Ah I am so sorry. Forgive me, Young Master." Chaerin brought her head down as she smiled. Seungri pouted at first then he started laughing. She always knew what to say. 

"Ah does this mean Young Master will tell me what is wrong? Noona will solve the problem~" Chaerin cooed and fluttered her eyes at him. This was a rare sight. Only to be seen by Seungri probably. Chaerin using her Chaegyo as Seungri liked to call it. He gave her a gagging face to show that her that she used just a bit too much Chaegyo on him.

"Well since you asked so nicely...Chae..Ah..." Seungri then again scowled. Suddenly his bad mood was back. As he recalled what had happened to him.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Chaerin asked her eyebrows quirked up once more. But she had an idea on what was wrong with him. it probably had to do with the underclassman who he recently had feelings for. And once Seungri had feelings for a person they were often too intense. Often his relationships were short lived either because his love for them fizzled out just as fast as it came or because the person just couldn't handle the passion. 

"The underclassman, Gong Minzy, is dating Daesung hyung." he mumbled. His eyes downcast as he did not want to just accept what he said. 

"Oh her...well what happened to Sandara?" Chaerin asked about the recent older girl who was in college that he was infatuated with.

"Meh, she has a boyfriend. And she just wants to play around. I have no use for that." He said with a bit more irritation in his voice. He wondered why it never worked out with a girl he liked.

"So then what's wrong Minzy having a boyfriend again?" Chaerin asked as she toyed with her hair giving her brother a glance. He was an emotional mess. He was leaning his chin in his hands with a permanent scowl on his face with his eyebrows scrunched. Not something that should be seen.

"She said she liked me that is what!" He looked at me his lips trembling as if he was going to cry. "And then we went on dates and I was finally going to ask her out thinking these damn feelings of mine were mutual! Instead i just get immediately friend zoned! This kind of upsets me and I can't get over her!" His eyes were b with tears that were not shed. Chaerin looked at him as if she had already knew this answer and she probably had. 

"Well she isn't usually the type you go for. hmm, you always have to 'taste' the girl before you lose the passion for her anyway." she hummed her face titled as she stared at him. And she was right. Seungri needed to date girl for him to be done with her.

"Ugh.." he groaned at his sisters use of words, "you make me sound like a damn player. And yeah she is a bit different from my usual taste but i believe this time it would have lasted. I just know it!" he exclaimed at his sister. As if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Seungie-ah as your noona you know I will support you and the love of your life regardless of who it may be. But you know no matter who you fall in love and it does last...will they be able to handle the life of being the supporting wife of the next CEO of Lee & Choi brothers company...no will they even be accepted by society, by our parents?" she questioned her brother with a warm voice and she put her arm around her brothers shaking shoulders. "Aigoo, Seungie, let it out. Go cry. We still aren't home." Chaerin said as she looked out the window. Her brother was clutching onto her shirt, his head buried in the crook of her neck as he sobbed loudly. He cried loudly and openly. 

After a while he cleaned himself up and detached himself from his sister. He breathed in deeply and looked at his sister. She was still looking out the window. This always happened. Seungri often being swept by emotion while Chaerin was the anchor that held him down. She should have been the heir. She was the more stable of the two. 

She always made sure that he was safe and happy. There was a time when he pierced his ears just for the heck of it and Chaerin being the older sister she was dyed her hair a dark, golden blonde so that his parents would scold her more rather than him. She was always doing this. Always going out of her way to make sure he wouldn't get hurt and if he did she would be there to shoulder his pain.

"it should have been you." Seungri said his eyes once again smoldering with emotions.

Chaerin knew what he was talking about. He never had confidence in himself. 

"Aigoo, this boy. Always saying this when you get emotional. Seungie, we have to be realistic here. You were born to be the heir and I was born to be your twin." Seungri was going to interrupt her but she put her hand up to stop him. "Neh, we are home. Let us get to this meeting." She sighed. Seungri nodded and proceeded to get out with his sister.

They entered the front gates and headed to the main house. As they reached the meeting room at the head of the table sat their father and by his side their mother. While two seats were left open at the other side. The other seats surrounding the table were filled with other family members of the Lee household. Then there was the same meeting, with the same talk about the same business plans for the company. Everyone listened attentively except for the twins. Seungri was texting probably to Minzy. Chaerin was staring at the man that was sitting at the opposite end of the table. It was Mr. Choi, the other CEO of Lee & Choi Brothers company or as she liked to call him Softy Choi. Since he was the opposite of their strict father, Mr. Lee. Mr. Choi was kind, forgiving and listened to everyone while their father was mean, merciless, and stubborn. Somehow it worked and these two were best friends who ruled over other companies. 

Chaerin frowned just a bit at the sight of Mr. Choi. It was both a good and bad thing here. But mostly bad. She glanced at her brother noting he still has yet not to notice who was sitting amongst them. So she let the meeting continue on.

 

A/N: There will be a new character (or 2)  introduced in the next chapter XD ...who could be possibly considered as a romantic interest or just a friend of Chaerin...still haven't decided yet. And I was wondering if to bring Dara or Minzy in for our Seungie~ Unless I should put another romantic interest for him >//<

Please subscribe and comment! Much appreciated. ^^