Could it be, could it be…

Us Against The World

 

Does someone remember about this fic and me?
*sound of crickets*
Oh, okay... (??)
Sorry, this is awfully short >.< But if I make it longer I will take another month -.-' So I hope you can enjoy it ^^'
Thank you so much for all who still are reading this even when I'm such a bad author... I promise after my finals it will get A LOT BETTER ^^'
Again, sorry u.u 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The sound of raindrops falling from the grey sky was naturally echoing around Seoul in this rainy Thursday morning. Since the yellow sun came out hidden behind dark clouds of storm the water had been falling non-stop, reaching every single corner of the busy city and turning in a little drawback for the morning citizens. The cool spring breeze was blowing a long with it, driving every single tiny raindrop in all directions and above everything. From the high treetops to the transited street those crystalline drops slid and die quietly on all the surfaces they lay on.

The harmonious rhythm of rain falling upon the ceiling and nicely hitting against every single window around of a particular ice-cream parlor was like the murmur of a ghost in a certain brown hair man’s ears; who all what he could heard was the loud rumbling of his heartbeats going all the way up from his hot chest to his dizzy mind. It wasn’t just the notorious rain what was completely ignored by him; everything seemed to disappear for him when that image was right in front of his dreamy eyes…

It wasn’t precisely because he has some trouble with his brain… or maybe he has, ¿who knows?

He likes the brother of his son’s best friend… Nichkhun can believe the most absurd thing at this point.

Spellbound, his brown eyes slowly were following those water drops which slid from Wooyoung’s blonde clear locks, going down to his chubby cheeks, outlining his pouty lips which happily were eating that chocolate flavored ice-cream, running down his slender neck which seems to perfect to bite, painfully slow reaching out his fragile collarbone and playfully tease sliding inside that barely soaked t-shirt which hides what Nichkhun’s hungry eyes are waiting to see soon.

There’s no doubt, it must be something wrong with his brain…

-Hyung, I think the manager is mad at us…- the soft murmur of Wooyoung’s voice pass through the crazy echo of his pounding heart, but all what he could see was those tempting lips curving up in a playful smirk which looks too seductive in his eager eyes.

“Oh, I’m so ed up…” Nichkhun thinks defeated, his dry lips as a lot of improper scenarios flash in his blurred mind.

-It must be because we are soaked and messing his shining place, Wooyoung-ah…- he answer with some good humor, trying to push away any weird idea of what he could do the young boy.

Wooyoung just chuckle on the other side of the table, giving another anxious to his ice-cream before answering so sweetly amused. –We are not that soaked hyung.-

-Giving to the way the manage stared at us I think we are, Wooyoung-ah…- Nichkhun comment as amused as his dongsaeng, feeling not only the uncomfortable wet cloth on his body but also the freezing sensation of his vanilla ice-cream melting on his hand.

-¡Hyung, you should eat that quickly!- the blonde boy exclaims somewhat alarm, watching how the yellowish liquid slid down on his fingers.

-It’s okay, Wooyoung-ah. It’s not like the whole ice-cream is melting.- he says calmly, taking some napkins to clean his hand before finally starting to eat the cold dessert.

 But curiously Wooyoung’s look down and his whole, fragile body seem down as well after those simple words left his mouth; giving a sadden aura so uncharacteristic of the young, joyful boy that make Nichkhun worried for a moment. His black orbs suddenly turn off, losing that spark Nichkhun always sees in sweet dreams; just like that smile which takes his breathe away now is hidden behind a disappoint –yet still adorable- pout.

-Hyung doesn’t like ice-cream, ¿right? Hyung must have something better to do… I’m sorry; I just wanted to cheer you up, hyung…- Wooyoung mumble, so low and sorrowful that Nichkhun could hear the sound of his own heart arching.

He was really ed up…

Slowly his hand slid through the small, plastic table; kindly reaching out that small one which was gripping the tablecloth in tight fists like if he was trying to hold back something. Those dull dark orbs look up at him almost at the same instant their skinks brushed together, burned together; and he didn’t miss that pinkish color blooming in those chubby cheeks in the tiny distant separating them.

-There may be something better I could be doing, yes… but that isn’t as important as eating ice-cream right here, right now…- His voice came out soft and nice, as he attentively looked how those beautiful eyes recover its angelic spark after the truth was told.

Magically, a tender smile paint itself on Wooyoung’s lips right in front of his brown, amazed eyes; making his heart skip an anxious beat just by that mare act.

-Uh, hyung really knows how to use words…- Wooyoung says those words again, but this time his voice hears calm and full of sweetness… Himself looks so cute and adorable that causes on Nichkhun a maddening rush of kiss him right at this timeless moment.

¿But what does Wooyoung mean with that…? Nichkhun was clueless, not only because it doesn’t make any sense giving to what they were walking about but also because he can’t think when those warm orbs seems to be bewitching him; when those dark eyes black as the night seems to be telling him something he can’t hear or see… or even imagine.

Or maybe he was hallucinating, that sound more possible.

Really, really ed up.

-Hyung…- he hears how Wooyoung calls him secretly intimate, and he feels how Wooyoung’s warm hand gently squeeze his big one.

-¿Ummm…?- he hums, being so drown into those calm black seas and so drunk because of the toxic mix between Wooyoung’s sweet smile and alluring tone of voice.

-Tell me about the new idea you started.- the blonde boy ask so adorably interested, before giving to his melting ice-cream a few long .

But it was just when Wooyoung took his hand away that Nichkhun was able to actually hear him… It was like he come down to Earth when they are not touching.

¿Did he ever mentions how ed up he was…?

Feeling those intense yet tender eyes looking at him and waiting an answer Nichkhun slowly took his hand back closer to him, nodding nicely as he also takes a taste of his dessert… to see if the cold of the ice-cream brings some reasoning between so many madness.

-Well, it’s a about a chick and a puppy whom wants to be friends; but like they are from different breeds it’s difficult… It isn’t very good so far.- he comments somewhat embarrass, feeling a little nervous of what his dongsaeng would think of his idea.

-¡Oh, I like chicks!- Wooyoung exclaims suddenly, the excitement painted all over his chubby, blushed face. –Little kids love puppies and it’s also about making friends, ¡I think it’s a great idea hyung!- he comment, so adorably honest.

A glad smile curved itself on Nichkhun’s lips at that moment, watching into those sparkling, deep seas he could see clearly how much interested the younger boy was on his work and how sincere Wooyoung was in each word he says and in each emotion he shows…

…Call him cheesy, but Nichkhun feels like falling even more when his looks into those eyes.

-¿Do you think so, Wooyoung-ah?- he wonders, seeing how the blonde boy nods effusively. –Thank you…- he simply murmurs, feeling how hard his heart is beating just for something so small.

-¡Oh! ¡And if you ever need help with anything I’m more than glad to help you, hyung!- Wooyoung adds cheerful, his black orbs glistening in glee under the dull light of this rainy day.

Nichkhun feels curios as much as he feels touched by the younger boy’s sincerity. –¿Really Wooyoung-ah? ¿Do you know how to draw?- he wonders surprised, watching in great detail how those fresh features look suddenly puzzled.

-Well… No, I don’t…- the blonde boy answers somewhat astonish, a small frown slowly appearing on his forehead.

-Oh, ¿then do you know something about how a book is written?- Nichkhun ask so, still paying delicate attention to that frowning handsome face in front of him.

And he has to prevent a smirk to curled up on his lips as Wooyoung’s enticing mouth pouts as a disappoint aura embrace him ones again.

-No… I don’t know how to do that either…- the young boy mumbles slightly grumpy on Nichkhun’s opinion, making that pout even more noticeable.

To the beat of his jumping heart being invaded by warm waves of tenderness Nichkhun smiles, with that smile he always saves for Wooyoung and Wooyoung onlythat smile full of his secret intentions.

-Then I supposed I will have to teach you…- he says, simple and nicely, seeing into those deep seas the exact same feeling he has hidden in the deepest shadows of his heart.

Well, probably that was just his imagination…

-¡Yes! ¡I would love to learn from you, hyung!- Wooyoung’s content voice brings him out from his messy mind –again- and his eyes quickly found that wonderful smile painted upon those rosy lips.

A mix of improper impulses rush to his shaken heart and body at that sight, forcing Nichkhun to turn his darken brown eyes to everywhere else inside that little jail except from the boy sitting across the table… He doesn’t even dare to imagine what would happen if he doesn’t.

-So… ¿how’s school, Wooyoung-ah?- he ask then, trying to sound calm like if his skin wasn’t burning to touch the younger boy.

-¿School? Well, fine and boring…- Wooyoung says cutely amused, and Nichkhun didn’t miss that chuckle at the end of his words.

-¿It’s that so? ¿Then your grades are all good?- he inquires again, quickly finishing his ice-cream as Wooyoung’s slow and loud echoes annoyingly seductive to him.

-¡Yeah, all good!- the blonde boy says cheerful, and Nichkhun can imagine that breathtaking smile on those damn lips. –Well, except for Math…-

He hears clearly how heavily Wooyoung sighs, and he sense without doubt how down the air around them suddenly went. Feeling not only the necessity to look back at Wooyoung but also a strong, cold grip on his chest his brown worry orbs place themselves on the young boy in front of him; finding Wooyoung’s bothered face pouting as moments ago.

-I’m not really good at math and the teacher is too mean to ask her to teach me all over again…- the blonde boy explains, sounding somewhat angry and annoyed with himself.

Peace and calmness rapidly slid along his heart after those words, melting that cold grip which made it ache in less than a fraction of a second.

–Well, I can teach you math too…- Nichkhun simply comment, like if it wasn’t a big deal and he wasn’t sounding like a e or something like that.

Watching in delight how Wooyoung’s adorable orbs open wide with surprised he can feel his own mouth itching to reach out and just kiss him ones and for all.

-¿¡Really, hyung?! ¿¡You can teach me math too?!- the young boy ask a little bit too much excited, as a soft pink color blooms on his chubby cheeks.

And Nichkhun felt his heart overwhelmed by a strong rush of sweetness out of nowhere

-Yes, Wooyoung-ah. If you don’t have anything better to do tomorrow I can start teaching you.- he smile nicely, his soft tone barely breaking into the noisy sound of the falling rain.

-Ah, but I don’t want to trouble you, hyung…- Wooyoung mumble slightly nervous yet clearly ashamed, that adorable blush on his cheeks making him look even more cute.

-You don’t have to worry about that, Wooyoung-ah. I work the whole day on my books so it would be nice to have something different to do at night.- Nichkhun honestly comment, seeing with curiosity how that blush turn brighter after his words.

-¿N-night…?- the blonde boy repeat with a shaken murmur, that even as low as it was Nichkhun’s attentive ears heard it loud and embarrassed.

-Oh, yes, night it’s my only free time… ¿do you already have plans for tomorrow?- he wonder curios, trying to hold back another smirk at the sight of those cheek blighting up even more at his words.

-¡No, no I don’t!- Wooyoung cutely rush to deny, shaking his head along with his answer.

Nichkhun just couldn’t keep fighting against it after that, and a playful smirk broke free on his vanilla flavored lips.

-¿Tomorrow at 8PM it’s okay, Wooyoung-ah?- he ask so, watching attentively into those dark orbs in the distant.

He saw those deep back seas shining like fire in the middle of a dark woods; he saw them being flood with all those warm and sweet emotions Wooyoung always show off so honestly clear; he saw them looking sight back at his unprotected brown ones… showing him something Nichkhun can’t really voice.

¿What he didn’t saw in those eyes in less than a second…?

-Yes, 8PM it’s okay, hyung…- Wooyoung softly says, barely reaching Nichkhun’s ears as his attention couldn’t move from those enchanting eyes.

There’s something in them, Nichkhun is sure of it. It’s something that intimidates him but not in the way he feels he should run away, but in the way he feels he should keep looking inside them to know what it was...

He feels strongly attracted to that which is hidden in the deepest of Wooyoung’s eyes.

Curiosity killed the cat, they say… but Nichkhun is willing to run the risk.