A Night to Remember, part I

Us Against The World

 

I know, I know~ Don't kill me yet, just read what I have to say ^^'
 
I decided to divide last chapter in part 1 & 2 because I have 13-14 pages of chap 17 already and Khunyoung is not even :S 
So I will give you the first part now, and MAYBE AND JUST MAYBE on the weekend I will have the ... Writing it's really difficult, for real ;_;
I hope you will understand and you won't kill this sloppy author ^^'
 
Nos vemos~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Up in the starry night sky the beautiful Moon is shining brightly, kindly sliding through the crystal windows of a quiet room and playfully illuminating a pair of anxious onyx orbs. To the soft murmur of a car passing by in the distant street his black eyes blink slowly, watching with a dreamy gaze how the pure white light trail off in the shadows of the dim bedroom. Hearing the new sound of wheels moving over the cold concrete mixing with the maddening tic tac of the clock at the nightstand the blonde boy lying in the comfortable bed sighs long and heavy, feeling the beating of his crazily excited heart hitting hard against his chest. He was already impatience since his eyes opened earlier in the day, but now that night had finally arrived he feels that every single thing makes everything exasperating.

 

Or maybe it was just because he was anxiously waiting for the bell to ring once and for all.

-Eish…- Wooyoung hiss as he sits up in the bed, placing his wanting gaze on the watch in his cellphone. -8 freaking minutes… ¿why do you have to be so damn punctual?- he grumbles, hating a little bit that aspect of his lover.

Waiting a whole month was nothing compared to wait for the last 8 freaking minutes. ¿Did time froze? It does feel like it did to him now. Hours had been passing amazingly quick along the day, probably just because school kept him distracted and fortunately Junho and Chansung weren’t all touchy when they were celebrating his birthday with some nice afternoon of video games which relaxed him pretty much. But when the sun started to fall and he understood the couple needed some time alone, he decided to just came back home and wait till his lover pick him up… but the blonde boy never thought in how difficult it could be. This last couple of minutes had been the same Hell to him, even more horrible than the 30 days combined, because his attention never turned away from the impassive watch which moved ever so slowly and little by little was making him insane.

No, he was not exaggerating at all...

Breaking the shadows of the dimly illuminated room the screen of his cellphone bright up, surprising Wooyoung along with the ticklish sensation of vibrations spreading across the mattress.  Feeling the excitement multiplying fast and strong under his skin the young boy didn’t even check who it was before rushing to pick up the sudden call.

-¡¿Hello?!- his voice sound anxiously loud, with a happy tinkle trailing off his smiling lips.

But all what he got were soft laughs as answer, erasing the cute grin in his face and turning it into an annoyed frown. –The Junho…- he grumble, letting a long sigh at the end of his words.

-You are at your limit ¿aren’t you?- Junho wonders in a rare mix between mockery with a slight touch of concerned.

-If you have any doubt about it, try it out and tell me.- Wooyoung hiss, being sarcastic and sharp as he have never be.

-No, thank you. I’m not a masochist.- the red hair boy comment amused, his deep voice sounding so annoyingly mocking.

-I’m not in the mood to talk with Junho, so if you don’t have anything good to say I’m hanging up.- the blonde boy says serious, with a trace of tireness echoing in his words.

-It will be the last time I tease you. Let me enjoy it as much as I can, Youngie~- Junho mocks one more time, but now he sounds nicely mocking.

-Junho~~- Wooyoung whines, not wanting to fight anymore. -¿Why do you do this to me? I thought you love me…- he pouts, hearing his best friend’s smooth chuckle.

-In part because it’s fun, and in part because I’m a little bit jealous… I wanted to be your first. And I do love you, not as much as Channie but still.- Junho tells, so honestly straightforward.

-Chan is not there, ¿uh? He could kill you if he hears you… - Wooyoung comment amused, imagining the maknae priceless expression. -¡¿And what do you mean with my first?! You can’t top me.- he mocks this time, letting himself smirk triumphal.

-I already talked with Chan about my feelings for you, so I don’t think he could kill me but he could be extremely jealous.- Junho chuckles, with an echo of affection as he name his boyfriend. –And of course I can top you, Youngie… ¿wanna try?- he adds, being so stupidly ert.

 -Sorry, Nuneo; but maybe in your dreams.- Wooyoung says playful, sticking his tongue out like if his best friend could see him.

-Anyways…- Junho sighs. –I called you to say happy birthday again and… enjoy your present tonight.- he says, with a naughty but sincere ring in his deep soft voice.

-Thank you, Nuneo…- the blonde boy answers calmly, feelings his chubby cheeks burning in a mild blush.

-Oh, and tell him to prepare you. I don’t think that old man have been with a boy before, and you don’t want to cry in your special night ¿right?- Junho mocks one last time, making his best friend roll his eyes.

- you, Junho.- Wooyoung curses amused, hearing the younger boy laughing before the call was ended.

Seeing the bright light of the cellphone turning off and immersing the room ones again in calm darkness Wooyoung sighs almost mutely, knowing that it must be still 2 minutes or so until his lover could come… Just 2 minutes, after all the time he has been waiting, now his most dreamed moment is just 2 minutes away to start and the poor blonde boy feels like it’s 2 decades. ¿How can time play like this with his weak heart? ¿Is it life testing him? Or worst, ¿is it God punishing him because he loves another man? Wooyoung doesn’t really know, he doesn’t really want to know either because probably it is… after all; they are going against what’s right in this World.

And a cheeky, shy smile paint itself upon his lips hiding in the darkness…

-Well, it really is just us against the World…- Wooyoung says in a secret murmur, unforgivably happy as always.

He heart was pounding fast and hard against his chest because all what that simple phrase means, even if in the eyes of society  his feelings are a sin; he doesn’t give a about what other people think. He could go and scream in the middle of the most crowded street that he loves his hyung with all his being. He could just walk out his room and tell his parents the truth with the biggest smile. He could call Victoria right in this instant and confess as well without his voice would shake at any word. Maybe it is because of his youthful that he is so daring, that he can fight against the Human History and be so selfishly happy in front of the judging eyes of the whole Planet…

… But what stops him from doing so, it’s exactly what’s his not afraid to show.

It doesn’t matter how bold Wooyoung could be, how confidant is in his own feelings, how much he is willing to let everyone knows about his emotions for his hyung any time they want; he remains his mouth shut because of Nichkhun. He understands perfectly how his lover feels about their relationship, and Wooyoung could never reproach Nichkhun about it because Nichkhun is more important than be like any other couple in the street. The blonde boy is sure it’s most likely they will never be like that in public, he knows it’s highly probable that they will have to fake in front of other eyes a million of times along the years, he knows he will have to swallow up his feelings more than once and he knows he will have to cry alone a few cold nights… but he doesn’t care about that either, because Wooyoung knows Nichkhun will be always looking out for him even in the distance. That Nichkhun will struggle as much as him when they are far away. That Nichkhun will always love him unconditionally. Because at the end of the day, Wooyoung knows he will be in Nichkhun’s arms. He knows he will feel Nichkhun’s addicting heath. He knows he will kiss Nichkhun’s gentle lips…

… He knows everything around them could fall apart and they will still be together.

 Warm tears of joy stream down his mildly blushed chubby cheeks, along a sweet smile curving in his pinks lip. Wooyoung never knew he could be this in love, so deeply fond to someone like he is with Nichkhun. He doesn’t even know how it happened. He just fell, hard and deeply, and suddenly it was too late to stop it. Day by day unknown emotions started to bloom in him, making him smile more of what he was used to. One night his dreams being to be full of Nichkhun, of his nice smiles, his gentle soft voice and his sweet gazes, causing his heart flutter even in fantasies. It was magical, every time he met the older man all at once felt so dreamy and what he wanted was stop time and stay right there with Nichkhun forever. It felt like a spell, yet he found the idea of spend the rest of his days enchanted by his hyung amazingly delightful. It was all so new to Wooyoung, and strangely he didn’t have any problem to accept those feelings. Because to Wooyoung it was like…

…Like if Nichkhun was what he had been longing for.

As tears keep kindly sliding down his cheeks and dying in the smooth sheets of the bed under him Wooyoung feels how his hearts melt by the sweet memories, knowing that indeed he had fell so deeply in love with Nichkhun that he is 19 years old and he is thinking in spending the rest of his life with the brown hair man… But suddenly his cellphone bright up in the darkness once again, surprising him by the new text massage he got. Brushing away the tears in his face the blonde boy quickly open the text, feeling how his lungs stops breathing for a moment at his eyes dance around the lines.

-I’m outside, Wooyoung. ¿Are your parents at home? ¿Should I knock?-

 -¡, , ! ¡He is here, he is here!- jumping off the bed Wooyoung hiss nervously excited. Checking himself in the mirror without answering anything to his lover.

He already knew what he was wearing, because he dressed almost 3 hours ago, and even if the room is dimly illuminated but the moon light the blonde boy still want to see if his skinny jeans and blue and red shirt are the best option for tonight. Could it be because of his anxiety, or because he doesn’t have time to change anyways, but all what Wooyoung did is nod to his reflect in the mirror and rush to walk out the bedroom.

-¿Where are you going, Wooyoung?- his mother’s curious tone hit him like cold water as soon as he put a foot in the living room, watching his parents sitting in the couch watching a movie with Suk Hyun.

-It’s my birthday, I’m going to celebrate it with my friends.- the blonde boy says chill as he puts a light jacket, seeing in his mother’s eyes a hint of doubt.

-¿What about work?- she ask, making him feel uneasy under that detail gaze.

-Taecyeon hyung give me a free day because it’s my birthday, ¿can I go out now?- he inquires impatience, already gripping the doorknob tightly.

-¿Is Junho going?- his mother wonder, so obvious.

-Yes, mom. Junho is going too.-  the young boy confirms tired, not really understanding why his mother  cares so much about his best friend.

-Okay then. Have fun and don’t come back late~- she says with a sweet smile, before turning his black eyes back at the TV screen.

Rolling his eyes at how strange his mother was and murmuring a weak ‘goo night’ Wooyoung quickly open the front door, closing it behind his back once he was out in the quiet night. Feeling the kind touch of the cool breeze his sparkling eyes find his hyung’s car parked just on the other side of the street, and with fast steps he rushed to walk to it and getting inside the luxurious car without losing any more precious second.

-¡Good night, hyung!- Wooyoung cheerfully greets him, without helping a wide smile to curve in his lips.

And just by looking how bright Nichkhun’s brown orbs are shining, he feels his cheeks blushing deeply.

-Good night, Wooyoung…- Nichkhun says, low and soft; spreading shivers under his skin.

With the white moon light illuminating gently the handsome features of his lover Wooyoung sees clearly how Nichkhun leans closer to him, feeling their warm breaths ghosting over their mouths before that tiny gap separating them was closed. Nichkhun’s lips are kind and sweet against his own, kissing him slow, deep yet shortly; causing Wooyoung to sigh unsatisfied as the pleasant caress was over quicker of what he wanted.

-Happy birthday, Wooyoung…- Nichkhun whispers just inches away from his lips, with that warm hand softly his blush chubby cheek.

-Thank you, hyung…- he whispers back, feeling how that thumb mold itself to the curve of his smile.

Nichkhun didn’t say anything back, he just smile and look into his black eyes for a little longer before moving his hand away and putting the car on moving finally. Wooyoung didn’t say any more word either, in part because he is too anxious to know where they are going and in part because he loves to hear nothing more than his hyung’s melodious breathing.  He sees the flashes of the street lights passing by quickly while he sinks comfortably in the leather seat; watching the Moon fallowing them along in the endless night sky.

And Wooyoung can’t help but have that magical feeling he had two years ago all over again…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.