The beginning of everything.

Us Against The World

 

Hey there~
This chapter is... somewhat... I just hope you won't get angry at me in the end ^^'
Thank you all so much for commenting and subscribing! :D It makes me so happy when I see someone new subscribed to UATW! So if you are one of them, welcome!~ 
 
I hope you will like today's chappter! :)
Nos vemos!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
¿How long has it been? Weeks had passed in a blink of an eye. Two, or maybe four, Wooyoung couldn’t tell. Time had been running so fast lately, and simultaneously, fading away so slow in front of his eyes. Hours turned days so easily, Wooyoung has notice that since that night because at every moment he spend with Nichkhun seems that time moves extra quickly. In the minute he cross the front door of Nichkhun’s house, as the warm light of the afternoon sun was caressing his back, he lose the notion of space and time and nothing else matters. But when the nice sun goes to sleep and the kind moon rise up in the sky, was there when reality hits Wooyoung hard and push him to go back at home because another day was ending.

 

And he knew that as soon the sun come out time was going to be funny again…

Night wasn’t really his problem, because around that time of the day he simply sleeps or he is having a lovely time in his lover’s arms; the misfortune was waiting for the night to come. From the very instant his dreamy dark eyes open with the sound of the alarm ringing at 7AM every little minute seems to goes by in an exaggerated glacial speed. The worst part of it was bearing with it at school, where every class seems never-ending even when his pleading onyx orbs stare at the clock begging in silent to make the bell ring and finally end his torture. Eventually the clock grants his wish and classes were over; leaving him just the easy afternoon to handle, which luckily to him wasn’t such a burden.

And so on, the vicious circle starts ones again…

-I’m hating it already…- Wooyoung sulks as he looks down at his feet, feeling the cool touch of the night brushing his warm skin.

There could always been nights like this one, when the bar wasn’t that much crowded and Taecyeon could let him go earlier because all what it’s needed to make a nice mood was Minjun and his mind-blowing way to play the piano. These times are worse than any regular night when he has to stay to do his entire shift till almost 2AM, because on those days there’s no way time seem frozen since he couldn’t be dying to end his turn just because Nichkhun was going to pick him up and have some lovey-dovey evening.

-Hurry…- he whispers with a cute begging tone, glancing to the impassive watch in his left wrist.

It was obvious time could not move as he pleases, so the blonde boy feels extremely frustrated as he sees how the second pass by but even so it seems time wasn’t running for him. Starting to feel a lot more impatience he turns his onyx eyes up in the starry sky, hearing a few seconds later the sound of the door bides him opening calmly as a smiley Junho walks through it.

-¿What’s up with that face?- Junho wonders immediately as their gazes meet, his deep yet soft voice echoing like a murmur in the quiet hallway.

-Nothing…- Wooyoung sighs, that only word leaving his lips with a heavy ring into it.

-Hey don’t lie to me, Young.- Junho says serious, standing in front of him as the kind wind those red locks.

Making Wooyoung feel the chills of déjà vu wandering along his back…

-I-I’m not lying…- the blonde boy states uneasy, with the memory of his best friend’s lips tickling his mouth.

-¿Then what’s it, Wooyoung?- the red haired boy ask sounding slightly irritated, but that was just his natural lack of patience.

Knowing that Junho will take the truth out of him in anyway his cunning little friend could devise, the blonde boy leans against the cold wall behind his back; feeling a stupid blush blooming in his cheeks even before words left his mouth.

-I miss Nichkhun…- Wooyoung murmur, the blush on his face getting redder as he hears how shy his voice sounded.

As the blonde boy was fearing, plump lips quickly place upon his pink ones; giving them just an ephemeral touch which it disappear as soon as it came.

-J-Junho…- he hiss embarrassed, looking into those little eyes which smirk mockingly at him. -¡I didn’t make that face!- he complain, because Junho didn’t say anything about making heartbroken expressions in front of him.

-I know, but I will add to that the face you put when you miss him…- Junho tells oddly calm, sliding his big hands into the jean’s pockets. –I think it’s worse than the happy one, I can’t even stand it.- he add somewhat amused, giving to the older boy a smile which make him feel uneasy.

-I-I thought you were over it…- Wooyoung mumble, the nervousness sounding so clear in his voice.

-Well…- Junho sighs quietly, like if he was about to say something big but then his stops for a while. He looks into his best friend’s orbs, seeing his own confuse reflection.

-I don’t know what I feel anymore…-

Upon hearing the younger boy’s unexpected confession the blonde boy blinks without understanding those words or their meaning, but all what he have to do its look into Junho’s tiny eyes full of grief to know how since those words are.       

-¿What… do you mean?- Wooyoung ask as careful as he can, taking a step closer to his friend.

-I mean… I love you, but not as much as I did ones… and I think I love someone else more than what I love you now…- Junho explains, as in his deep voice you could hear loudly how troubled he feels.

-So… you have feelings for someone else…- Wooyoung softly highlight, seeing his friend’s little eyes shining hopeful.

-But I still love you…- the red haired boy stresses his words, sounding somewhat afraid.

-But you love that person more.- the blonde boy says sure, probably more serious of what he wanted to.

-But you are still here, Wooyoung.- Junho insist, more serious than his friend; gripping tight the fabric of his black shirt where his heart was hiding under.

To the sight of Junho’s cute black orbs staring at him with such strong mix of feelings Wooyoung kindly place his hand above Junho’s; gripping it tight yet softly. –I will always be there as a friend, ¿right?- he ask without really doing it, seeing a small smile painting in his friend’s lips.

-¿Can we stop talking about it…?- Junho mumble tired, slowly breaking the bond of their hands. –I still have a lot to think…- he sighs nicely, trying to end the topic.

-¿Why do you think so much? You will ended it up confessing after all.- Wooyoung comment with a hint of amusement in his tone, trying to brush the topic off as well.

But judging by the dim pink color taking over the younger boy’s cheeks, he isn’t so sure any more…

-I won’t ever confess to him, for sure.- Junho states, sounding rarely embarrassed.

-¿Why not? You did it with me.- the blonde boy wonder curios, the amusement in his voice ringing a little louder.

-This time it’s different.- the red haired boy rolls his small eyes, getting slightly irritated.

-¿Why? ¿Because you love him more than me?- Wooyoung wonders with a playful smirk, and Junho blush brighter at the meaning behind of that.

-Please, let’s stop talking about it.- the younger boy ask, this time begging openly, as one of his hands tries to cover his ashamed expression.  

Upon seeing the adorable display of shyness his little friend was making Wooyoung chuckle softly, moving that big hand away from Junho’s flushed face as he calmly says his honest words; giving to his best friend a sweet, warm smile.

–I will be here when you want to talk about it… Nuneo, I just want you to be happy.-

But plump lips suddenly lock with his own, kissing him a little longer than before.

-¡¿What the hell, Junho?!- Wooyoung exclaims surprised and embarrassed ones he had pull the younger boy away.

-I told you I still love you, Young. And plus, you are just so cute.- Junho smirks, enjoying his best friend’s nervousness so much.

Wooyoung was about to complain about being kiss out of nowhere when the door beside them open without warning, hearing the loud sound mixing with the soft blow of the spring breeze; letting a hurry Chansung to almost run into the hallway.

-¡Here you are Junho!- the tall boy exclaims relive, a small smile softly curving in his lips. –I had been looking for you like for 15 minutes.- he tells, taking deep breathes like if he had been running or something.

-You are such an idiot…- Junho says amused, his tiny eyes automatically curving in crescent moons as their gazes meet. –I told you to come here at 12AM, ¡it’s just 11PM!- he nags, with that loud tone of amusement in his tone and that smile still shining in his blush face.

“¿What’s going on…?” Wooyoung thinks, watching the two boys talking about something he is completely alien to. But taking advantage of being ignored he silently admires the way Junho’s smile never vanish from his happy features. Or how that curious pink color in his cheeks turns slightly redder and brighter as Chansung ruffles his red hair. Or how his black eyes bright up strongly at the sound of Chansung’s funny laugh.

Was his idea or…

-¡Besides, I can’t let you stay too long with Woodong!- Chansung exclaims then, interrupting his thoughts.

-¿Why not, Chan?- Wooyoung ask curious, sensing that maybe here’s something his two friends are not seeing, as he steps into the conversation while the youngest among them look back at him a little bit frightened.    

-Yeah, ¿why not, Channie?- Junho wonder honestly confuse, his eyebrows frowning softly.

 Wooyoung wasn’t really expecting for the youngest to answer him with the truth, but the question which left that plump mouth, just like the serious and determinate tone of Chansung’s voice surely surprised him a lot.

-¿Can you leave us alone, Wooyoung?-

Taking a quick glance at Junho’s little eyes blinking confuse the blonde boy nods to his younger friend. –Sure, I was about to leave anyways.- he smiles, walking those short steps to the door. Saying a cute ‘see you later’ before closing it in front of him.

But it didn’t take too long before his right ear was sticking to the cold surface of the door…

-Eish, I can’t hear clearly…- Wooyoung whisper, upset because this thing was thicker and heavier of what he thought.

There are just a few things he can catch, like the wind blowing faster and shaking the treetops. And one of them taking a really deep breathes, which to him it sounds like Chansung. There’s also the sound of phrases like ‘yes, I’m jealous’ ‘It’s difficult to say’ ‘probably you will hate me’, it totally was Chansung. But he barely can also hear Junho saying something like ‘¿what?’ ‘I don’t understand’ and a final ‘Chansung, just say it’ before words were extinguished for a while…

… And the soft murmur of lips joining in a kiss was all which trail off in the nice spring night.

Covering his mouth with a hand Wooyoung slowly walks away from the door, going down the aisle and finally lowering his hand to show the playful smirk curved in his pink lips. “I can’t wait to hear the whole story from you Junho” he thinks, anxious to know what the heck happened back there. He kinda had the feeling Junho was slowly looking at the maknae with more than friendly eyes… but the blonde boy could’ve never guess Chansung could be also having some other feelings from the red haired boy.

He was just about to recall all the times they share together to find some clues he didn’t see  when the familiar silhouette of someone sitting in one of the bar’s stools make him forget about anything and anyone else as his happy heart beats fast against his chest.

-¡Hyung!- Wooyoung cutely exclaims, sitting right beside the brown haired man who smiles warmly at him.

-Here you are. I was starting to think you leave without me.- Nichkhun tells, so charmingly amused.

 -I could never leave without you hyung.- Wooyoung smiles, feeling somewhat shy under the sweet glace of those brown eyes.

-I know…- Nichkhun murmur warmly, letting his fingers run gently through those golden locks. -¿Shall we go now?- he ask as his hand slide down Wooyoung’s nape and up to his left cheek; feeling the soft skin burning under his fingertips.

-S-sure…- the blonde boy smiles embarrass, feeling that warm hand moving away from his red chubby cheek and taking his small one; to finally stood together and walk hand in hand to the exit.

It doesn’t really matter to him if people are watching them at the moment. All what he can feel it’s the strong yet gentle grip of Nichkhun’s hand holding his small one with confidence and affection; as his joyful heart pounds so fast Wooyoung believes he can’t be happier…

…And there’s no other feeling more precious.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Soft flashes of color reflected in front of his black eyes, brightening up the deep darkness of the living room as the movie they are watching goes on without any interference. Upon hearing the scary yells mixing along with the terrifying background song Wooyoung sinks a little more in the comfortable couch; tightening the hug around his hyung’s chest. Horror movies had never been his favorite ones, maybe he could bear a thriller but the hard horror ones like this; where zombies comes from anywhere to eat you up alive, are the ones he always tries to avoid. But tonight he made an exception, which he kind of regrets already, because it was Nichkhun who asked him to and his lover seem to like these movies quiet a lot; so he wanted to make his sweet hyung happy.

But after almost 40 minutes Wooyoung thinks he could not bear it any longer…

-¿Are you scared, Wooyoung…?- Nichkhun whispers, lowering his handsome face closer to him as the arm around his shoulders bring them more into the warm hug.

Seeing into those pure brown seas the blonde boy nods slowly, feeling his chubby cheeks heating up as his wanting dark orbs looks down to Nichkhun’s lips; watching in delight how they move as the older male asks something about changing the film. ¿How long has it been since they kissed? Probably just a few hours but the young boy can’t help but want that plump mouth against his own all the time. He hears his hyung mumbling his name in a wondering tone, and to the tempting sight of those lips moving ever so slowly he leans closer… finally having his so wanted kiss.

Soft waves of nice burning pleasure spreads along his skin as Nichkhun kindly kiss him back, pulling him closer and more into the deep kiss. It makes Wooyoung shiver anxious, the way Nichkhun leads him in the kiss in a slow motion which it wasn’t just intimate and sweet; but also so seductive that always leaves the younger boy craving for more when the caress between their mouths was over… but not tonight. This time he wants to be to one in control. His playful tongue ily outline his hyung’s bottom lip, making Nichkhun moan softly and taking the chance to slid in that sweet cavern.

Their tongues brush sensually against each other, sending nice shocks of electricity down to the two males’ bodies. Tugging the soft fabric under his fingertips Wooyoung slowly mover over Nichkhun, sitting in his lap as those big, strong hands closed around his waist; letting their waiting skin grazed together as his shirt lift slightly higher. A strong discharge of pleasure burns the blonde boy’s body then, clouding his mind with lustful intentions. Letting his mischievous hands run slow upon Nichkhun’s chest and up his neck, he softly caress the warm skin there; feeling how his lover shudder under his touch… and feeling Nichkhun tense when calmly he starts to rub their crotches together.

-Wooyoung…-Nichkhun whispers husky against the young boy’s lips, those warm brown seas turning darker with desire. –Wooyoung, stop…- he pleads, feeling tempting kisses torturing his neck.

-¿Why, hyung? You like it…- Wooyoung murmur seductively against his burning skin, moving his hip a little faster.

-Wooyoung, really, just stop it…- Nichkhun says, this time sounding serious, as his hands weakly try to push the young boy off of him.

Wooyoung didn’t respond anything, he just keep kissing and nipping at the sensitive skin of the older male’s neck, being so drown in the addictive sensations shaking his skin. Feeling him trembling as surely sweet spams of pleasure are running through his body; Wooyoung knows his hyung wants this as much as him. The alluring way Nichkhun groans silently in the instant their lower parts brush pleasantly against each other it says it all; and he can’t wait to feel more of his lover’s perfect anatomy. Hearing the distant echo of Nichkhun mumbling again and again from him to stop, Wooyoung playfully on the base of his neck; letting one of his sneaky hands slid down on the older male’s body; feeling the cold metal of the jean’s button under his fingertips before he undoes it.

And just a moment after, Nichkhun was gripping his wrists tight and staring at him with worry, shock eyes…

-Please, stop…- he says in heavy whisper, which for Wooyoung sounds like begging.

-Hyung… ¿w-why do you not want to…?- the blonde boy wonders confuse and ashamed, knowing that his face must be bright red right now.

-It’s not because I don’t want to, Wooyoung…- Nichkhun mumble a little bit calmer, as his tight grip lose. –I just want to wait a little longer…- he confesses in a serious murmur, letting his long fingers intertwine with those soft ones.

-¿Why…?- Wooyoung whispers shyly, seeing those brown orbs coming back to his clear sweet color.

-Because…- the older male sighs, knowing this is gonna be difficult. -… You are still so young, I don’t want to take your innocent away.- he tells, serious as he had never be.

-¡I-I’m not as innocent as you think! ¡And I’m gonna turn 19 just next month!- the blonde boy exclaims somewhat outraged, feeling the blush on his face heating up.

-Still, there’s 6 years between us. This is wrong, Wooyoung and I can’t help what I feel for you… but I can restrain myself from touching you, at least till you turn 19.- Nichkhun explain still with that loud serious tone in his voice, but there was a gentle twinkle in his warm eyes which pleads Wooyoung to understand him.

-But hyung… I’ve waited two years…- Wooyoung almost whine, letting a pout from at the end of his words. He understands how difficult their whole situation must be for his lover… but he doesn’t want to wait a single minute more.

-I know, I’ve waited as long as you…- Nichkhun whispers softly, as his right hand lift to cup one of those warm chubby cheeks. -… But, ¿do you want me to make love to you and then regret it?- he wonder, looking into those onyx orbs which shine afraid at his question.

-Of course not…- the young boy murmur low, feeling like crying just by imagine such awful moment.

But in the moment Nichkhun smiles at him, every bitter thing goes away…

-Then just wait one more month, that’s all I ask.- Nichkhun softly says, feeling the warmth of Wooyoung’s skin as he gently that chubby cheek.

Letting a long sigh pass through his pink lips Wooyoung smiles as well. –Okay, hyung…- he nods, seeing Nichkhun’s sweet smile getting wider. -… ¡But just one month!- he pouts, concerned that after all his lover might want to wait till he turn 20.

-Yes, just one month. Until your 19th birthday.- Nichkhun affirms and nods along, biting back a chuckle as Wooyoung puff out his adorable red cheeks.

-Ummm, I hope you plan a special night then…- Wooyoung cutely sulks, moving out from his hyung’s lap and sitting back on the couch.

Placing his black eyes on the flat TV’s screen the blonde boy sighs softly as the talk with this hyung was over, just like the part of the moving about killing brain-eating things and now the plot was more about the sad stories of the characters. Or that’s what he thought, before a long arm place around his shoulders, bringing him against the comfortable and warm chest of his lover… hearing Nichkhun whispering something more in his ear, sounding so damn tempting.

-Don’t worry, Wooyoung… I will make your wait worthwhile.-

And Wooyoung knows it, this month it’s going to be the worst of his short life.