So bad, but so good.

Us Against The World

 

I'm so sorry for making you wait!! >.< But the last weeks I've been so nervous and excited I couldn't even study >.<
Did you watch the Google+ Hangout with 2PM? The girl from Argentina was me! ^^ I'm still really... like... in a dream :$ I can't believe I talked to them!! >///< 
Minjun and Taec trolled on me and Woobaby said he loves me so I'm the happiest girl on the Planet right now :D Plus, I will be in JYP Youtu channel FOR~E~VER~ so what else can I ask? (?) :P 
Anyways, I hope you will like this chapter... we are close to the end ;_; But don't worry, I already have the first chapter of my new Khunyoung done so maybe later on I will post the description so you will know how is it ^^
I hope miss bubbletease will forgive me, but here it is... late but sure (?) :P
Oh, and thank you so much for all the comments! And I want to walcome all the new susbcribers :D Don't be shy and share your thoughts ^^
 
Nos vemos~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Shades of soft yellow and orange sparks bright up his dreamy black eyes, as he watches in silent how another day slowly starts to end. Seeing the Sun hiding behind the vast horizon the young boy sighs wishful, feeling the excitement he was keeping under control burning slightly his anxious heart and tickling with uneasiness his warm skin. Biting nervously his bottom lip he looks down at the watch in his left wrist while minutes pass ever so slowly, making him terrible impatience. His 19th birthday is only two days away, and just by imagine what will happened it feels like thousands and thousands of years away. He thought waiting a whole month was a torture, and indeed it was; but the last couple of hours are the worst. He is so close and at the same time so far away.

 

Closing his onyx orbs for a short moment Wooyoung takes a really deep breath, saying to himself that he should endure it just a little longer; but before the blonde boy could keep doing his ritual to calm himself down the familiar ringtone of an incoming call interrupt him, making him frown a little displease.

-¿What?- Wooyoung answer sharply, without bothering to be polite.

­-Oh wow, you really need to get laid.- someone mocks on the other side of the line, making the blonde boy roll his eyes annoyed.

-¿What do you want Junho?- Wooyoung wonders not friendly at all, knowing exactly why his best friend called him.

It has been around three weeks since Junho and Chansung told him about the twist in their friendship, which to Wooyoung wasn’t a surprised at all. But when the blonde boy told to the two younger boys about what Nichkhun wanted, Junho had been a little… beyond all bearing.

-Nothing. I just want to know how are you doing, Young- Junho comment casually, with that stupid mocking tone ringing loud in his deep voice.

- you, Junho.- Wooyoung curse upset, hating how idiotic his best friend can be sometimes.

­-I could say the same, but you would still have to wait two days.- Junho chuckle, making the older boy’s blood boil.

-If you called just to be an , I’m hanging up.- Wooyoung tells serious, leaning against the front door of his lover’s house.

He has been waiting there for hours and Nichkhun still doesn’t shows up… ¿where is he, anyways?

-You don’t have to be such a girl because I tease you a little.­- Junho comment playful, still being a stupid bastard.

-You say so because Chansung s you every day. I would love to laugh at your face if he doesn’t touch you for a whole month.- Wooyoung hiss, letting himself mock a little as well.

-You know that will never happen.- Junho states sure, sounding so stupidly confidence. –But going to the topic, I called you to know what will we do on your birthday.- he ask, being somewhat nice now.

-¿We?- the blonde boy wonders incredulous, seeing cars passing by in the street.

-Yes, we. You, Channie and me.- The red hair boy explains, as his deep voice sound slightly annoyed.

-¿What makes you think I want to spend my birthday near a freaking happy couple when I have to suffer and wait till the night to get what I want?- Wooyoung ask acid, not really believing his best friend even considerate that idea.

-¡Oh, come on! You have to wait anyways for the old man to give it to you, so it up and spend the day with us.- Junho says then, showing how short-temper he always is.

Laughing mockingly at Junho’s outburst Wooyoung smirks.

–Okay, but just with one condition…- he tells, hearing his best friend sighing like an answer. –You kiss once, and I will get the hell out of there, ¿understood?- he explains determinate, smiling triumphal.

-Understood, missy.- Junho mocks, and the blonde boy is sure he is smirking.

-Just you, Junho.- Wooyoung mocks as well, hearing his best friend chuckling before the call was ended.

Leaving the cellphone forget inside his jean’s pockets the blonde boy sighs long, closing his eyes as he calmly enjoys of the sunset light his face kindly. He can’t believe his birthday is finally just around the corner, but right now what he gets him uneasy is to know why Nichkhun is not coming. His hyung had texted him early in the afternoon, inviting him to come over around 6PM because Mason and Suk Hyun will be playing at his place so they will have Nichkhun’s house all for themselves… But it’s already 7:30 and his hyung is nowhere to be found.

Wooyoung was just about to take his cellphone when the sound of a car stopping in front of the house makes his eyes to open anxious, and a relive smile paint upon his pink lips as his shining black eyes see how Nichkhun comes calmly out the car and somewhat rushes to get to his side.

-Sorry for making you wait, Wooyoung. The party was longer of what I thought.- Nichkhun apologize, quickly opening the door and let them enter the homey place.

-¿Party?- Wooyoung wonders curious, fallowing his hyung’s steps inside the house; watching that his lover is just wearing a suit.

-It’s not the kind of party you are thinking.- Nichkhun chuckles as he takes off the blazer, hanging on the coat rack near the front door.

-¿Then…?- the young boy ask confuse, seeing his hyung smiling as he takes something out of the briefcase before hanging it as well.

-I didn’t tell you, but I finished my new book last week. So today I have the reunion to see it ready to sell it, and the publishing was so happy with it they wanted to celebrate it. I thought it would be just till noon but… seems they like to drink at lot.- Nichkhun explains nicely, sounding somewhat playful at the end of his words. –Here is it.- he says, handing him the new book.

Seeing the kind shadows of the sun passing through the clear windows and illuminating the baby blue of the cover Wooyoung smiles sweetly as he takes the book, feeling Nichkhun’s warm skin as they fingers ghost over each other.

-Us Against The World…- the reads the title out loud, sensing a mild shiver running down his spine.

-I thought it was appropriate for the story.- Nichkhun comment, his soft voice kindly trailing off in the calm air.

-It’s… somewhat like us…- Wooyoung mumble embarrass, as his fingers trace the draw of the yellow little chick and the brown cute puppy.

-Well…- Nichkhun simply murmurs, taking the book from the young boy’s hands and placing it above the small table near the stairs. –I got the idea thinking about you, so it is about us… just in a different way.- he explains being slightly playful, while his hands closed around his lover’s slim waist.

Upon hearing his hyung’s amusing tone of voice Wooyoung chuckle, feeling how those strong yet kind hands on his waist pull him closer to Nichkhun’s chest; letting theirs warm breathes to clash nicely against each other in the tiny gap separating their mouths.

-Mmm… congratulations for your new book.- the blonde boy smiles, seeing into those sweet brown orbs which make him blush.

-Since it’s because of you, I should thank you…- Nichkhun murmur softly in a really low yet lovely tone, feeling how the young boy trembles impatience in his arms.

-If hyung wants to thank me, then hyung should just kiss me…- Wooyoung shyly seductive, as a small smirks plays at the corner of his mouth.

But that grin quickly disappears under a pair of plum lips as soon as Nichkhun leaned to kiss his cunning little lover. The blonde boy’s hands slowly run up through the older male’s sides, closing softly around his neck and making him shiver anxious as their tongues meet inside Wooyoung’s sweet mouth. Slow but strongly the desire starts to burn inside them, sending those addicting nice spams of good sensations to every single corner of their excited bodies as mild moans of pleasure lose themselves in between the so wanted kiss. Wooyoung knows he shouldn’t, but his self-control always weakens when Nichkhun kiss him, so his playful hands quickly get rid of the unnecessary blue tie around his lover’s neck. Letting his fingers slyly undo the first buttons of the white shirt his hands slide under the smooth fabric, feeling his fingertips burning against Nichkhun’s hot skin.

But before he could get any further, those sweet lips were far away from his mouth; just like those strong hands pull away his small ones without letting him enjoy just one second more of his hyung’s addicting heath.

-Just two days, Wooyoung…- Nichkhun murmur with his irregular breathing, looking at him with those brown seas tinted with such a gentle begging twinkle.

Hearing how his heart flutters in happiness Wooyoung smiles cutely to his hyung, giving him a quick peck before burying his blushed face in that warm neck. –I know, I can’t wait for Saturday to arrive.- he mumble excited, as Nichkhun’s manly and unique scent delight his senses.

Feeling the young boy’s small body pressing so tight against him Nichkhun swallows hard, nuzzling those golden locks lovingly to calm himself down; but the amazingly sweet perfume of lemon impregnated in Wooyoung hair isn’t really helpful to make stronger his shaky self-control. But to his fortune, or misfortune, the noisy sound of the telephone ringing alarms him; forcing the old male to broke the comfortable hug. Sighing tiredly Nichkhun kindly grabs Wooyoung’s small hand, walking to the living room they sit on the couch and so then the brown hair man could finally pick up the annoying phone.

-¿Hello?- he answers trying to sound polite, but the fact that someone is interrupting his lovely time with Wooyoung clearly upset him badly.

-¡Hello, honey! ¿How are you?- but when Victoria’s cheerful voice greets him, his nuisance quickly become in uneasiness.

-I’m fine, Victoria. ¿How are you…?- Nichkhun responds kindly, seeing Wooyoung’s black eyes opening wide in surprised.

-Tired, filming it’s always exhausting…- she comment, sighing long at the end of his words. –But luckily we are close to finish it and my manager told me I will have a whole month of vacations till I start with a new drama.- she adds, sounding now a little more excited.

-¿It’s that so? Uh, Mason will be happy to see you again.- Nichkhun comment, without really knowing what to say as his lover’s orbs slowly turn off in sadness.

-¡I know! ¡I will be so happy too, I miss my baby so much!- Victoria exclaims in  joy, but the brown hair man doesn’t really care. –That’s why I call you, I was thinking that we can go to Japan; you know how much Mason loves anime.- she tells, sounding somewhat amused.

-Victoria, I have to work and Mason has to go to school; we can’t go to Japan.- Nichkhun says serious, seeing how the young boy’s lips move whispering a voiceless ‘¡¿what?!’

 -You can draw in anywhere, it’s not strictly necessary to do it at home. And the spring break it’s about to start, so we can go at least for two weeks.- Victoria comment calmly, like if she have thought in everything before calling him.

Taking a deep breathe Nichkhun sighs heavily, watching how Wooyoung pouts in a mix of sadness and uncertainty which tug his heart and make it sink in pain. He knew something like this could happen at some point, but Nichkhun isn’t ready… or better said, he doesn’t know how to tell Victoria about his new love. It might be that he doesn’t have any romantic feelings for her, but that doesn’t mean he can be bastard and break her heart like if she wasn’t anyone important. After all, she is the mother of his son and a very nice person too on top of that; the last thing he can do is be an honest man and tell her the true in the kindest way he can.

¿But how does he do that now…?

-Nichkhun… ¿is everything okay?- Victoria’s soft tone of voice brings him out of his tormented mind, making him tremble uneasy.

-Yes, Victoria. Everything is fine…- he lies, again, hearing her sighs slowly at the other side of the line.

-You are lying…- she murmur, and for a moment Nichkhun felt his body numb. –I didn’t want to say anything when I was there the last time, but I know things are not okay between you and me.- she says soft but seriously, making his mouth dry.

-Victoria…- Nichkhun whispers, hearing how fast his heart beats uneasy. His fearful brown orbs place on Wooyoung’s black ones, as his hand tightly squeezes that small one upon his knee. –There’s something… I didn’t tell you.- he mumble, hearing nothing for short, endless seconds.

-There’s someone else, ¿isn’t it?- Victoria wonders sure of his words, but her voice is calm and soft as always.

Feeling how Wooyoung’s warm fingers entwine with his long ones in a more comfortable grip Nichkhun sighs long. –Yes…- he murmur with a slight stab of guilt. –I’m in love with someone else.- he confess, finally.

Even if he still feels slight guilty and like the worst man in the Planet, the heavy load in his heart had vanished after his confession; letting him breathe a lot more at ease now that he doesn’t have anything to hide inside his soul. But even so, the silent Victoria is leaving in the conversation makes him just a little concerned because of what could happen now.

-I knew it… you have been so distant lately, I just knew you’ve found somewhat else.- Victoria comment unnervingly quiet, making the brown hair man to frown confuse.

-Ummm… I really sorry, Victoria.- Nichkhun says, not really sure if this is how the conversation should be.

-It’s okay, don’t worry.- She sweetly comment, making Nichkhun even more confuse. –Actually, I wanted to make this trip with you because… I think I’m falling in love with someone else and it’s wrong because I have you and Mason, so I wanted to push those feelings away.- she tells embarrassed, leaving the old male completely baffled.

-Oh, ¿really…?- Nichkhun mumble, looking at Wooyoung with eyes wide open. -¿You are also in love with someone else?- he ask just let his lover know what is going on, and he couldn’t help but smirk when Wooyoung’s pink lips open in an adorable ‘o’ shape.

-¡I didn’t say I am! I said I think I’m falling in love, it’s totally different.- Victoria states shyly irritated, making Nichkhun chuckle.

-Okay, I see. But now you don’t have anything to worry, so you can accept it already.- he tells, trying to not laugh at how embarrass she is being.

-That things between us are okay it doesn’t mean I can take my feelings so lightly.- Victoria says with her annoyed voice ringing a little more loudly than before.

 Sighing deeply ones again but this time with a smile Nichkhun hug his little lover by the shoulders, bringing him into a nice embrace as they lean against the comfortable couch.

-Okay Victoria, I understand. Now I should go to cook dinner, so maybe we can talk in another time.- He says trying to end the call in a nice way, because he knows Victoria can go on and on talking about her feelings.

-She is there, ¿isn’t she?- Victoria wonders somewhat sly, making him shiver slightly uncomfortable.

-Uh, yes…- Nichkhun answer simply, thinking that it should be better to say the little detail that it is a he and not a she in another moment.

-Okay, I will leave the two of you enjoy the evening…- Victoria comment nicely. -… But I want to meet her, she will be spending time with my son so I want to know what kind of woman she is.- she adds then, in a really serious tone which leaves Nichkhun without choices to say ‘no’

-As you want, but Mason already knows her… and he likes her very much.- Nichkhun tells sincere, watching how Wooyoung’s chubby cheeks stained in a lovely carmine color.

-I trust you, Khun. But still, I want to meet her.- Victoria states sure, making the brown hair man to chuckle. –Good night, then. ¡And tell Mason I love him~!- she says, and just like that, the call was soon ended.

Turning the phone off and leaving it upon the coffee table in front of him, Nichkhun calmly leans back against the couch; finding those tender onyx eyes watching him with such a shy glance.

-¿So I’m a she now?- Wooyoung sulks embarrassed, as his cute face blush brighter.

-Eventually I will tell her everything, I just didn’t want to give her so many surprises tonight.- Nichkhun tells with a soft amused tone playing in his voice, watching those enticing pink lips pouting for him.

-You could’ve told her I’m a boy, at least…- Wooyoung mumble, still with that adorable sulking voice which causes on Nichkhun a desperate need to kiss him.

-In any case I will tell her you are a man, if I tell her you are a boy she will freak out.- Nichkhun says in a soft and low tone, as he leans closer to that pink mouth.

-She will freak out anyways because we are both males, just tell her the truth.- Wooyoung hiss a little bit irritated, staring serious into those clear brown eyes.

-¿Will you shut up so I can kiss you..?- Nichkhun wonders in a seductive whisper, feeling his lover shivering under him.

Watching in delight how those pink lips pout even more for him as those shining eyes turn to look shyly away Nichkhun smirks, closing the almost unexciting gap between their mouths with a new kiss. He loves the way Wooyoung always choose to kiss his upper lip first before slowly kissing his bottom one, as those small hands closed around his neck to pull him more into the deep caress. He loves how Wooyoung trembles when their bodies press tightly, till they point they can feel each other’s heart beating fast in sync through the minimal distance separating them. He loves Wooyoung’s warmness and the way it’s so strong he can feel it even when they are fully dressed. He loves how Wooyoung moans when he kindly that pouty bottom lip to ask for entrance into that sweet mouth…

…And Nichkhun loves how Wooyoung makes him want him so bad.