When the Sun falls…

Us Against The World

 

Please don't kill me after this, ne?~ ^^' I don't know why, but I have the feeling that you all will want to kill me :O Let's hope you won't :3
I don't have much to say, I JUST finished this and I wanted to update it quickly even when no one will read it now because all of you must be sleeping :P But well, I can't fight against myself (?)
And like this is extra-long, I should get extra-comments, right? (??) :P
 
Enjoy~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The lively blue sky leisurely dyed with the first minutes of the sunset. Through the immensity of the clear firmament, gentle shades of a weak color pink and a faded orange tint spread quickly around Seoul; giving to the big city a hint of magic between all the artificial and blinding lights of popular stores and crowded streets. Behind tall buildings and the endless blue sea the bright incandescent sun quietly lies down, ending a new day as the time goes by and the moon softly starts to claim its place in the sky with mute murmurs of excitement. The baby blue of the firmament taking soft sparks of pastel colors reflect on a pair of black orbs; mixing with their natural shine as a curios  twinkle of nervousness display upon those innocent eyes.

 

-¿Where are you, Junho…?- a blonde boy mumbles somewhat impatience, as his uneasy gaze moves away from the sky to look back inside the almost empty school; not seeing his red haired friend nowhere.

A heavy sighs slid out Wooyoung’s pouty lips as he hopelessly leans against the school’s gates ones again. He had been waiting there for Junho since P.E time ended, but it was about 30 minutes since then and the smaller boy hadn’t come out from the gym yet; act which makes Wooyoung have cold chills running slow around his body. The never-ending waiting was the part he hate the most when a conversation was right around the corner, and knowing how Junho would react when he tries to talk to him it’s the part Wooyoung is the most scared of.

But still, he is determinate to not lose his best friend.

To the murmur of steps coming closer passing through the anxious rumbling of his heartbeats in his ears the blonde boy hurriedly lift his hoping gaze, watching almost in slow motion how the kind breeze of spring tousle some bright red locks as the person he was waiting for so impatiently  walk past him.

-¡Junho!- Wooyoung exclaims uneasy, wanting to reach out to grab his younger friend’s arm but his hand didn’t move an inch when those tiny eyes looked back him.

-¿What?- Junho simply wonder, his deep voice sounding typically soft yet slightly surprised.

-Ummm… ¿can we talk…?- the blonde boy carefully ask, his shy black eyes pleading in silent.

 The red haired boy just stays still, letting the nice wind of the afternoon slid across the small gap between them, as he looks straight into those ashamed eyes with that harsh glace Wooyoung is so use to, but that right now shakes with fear every single part of his body.

-I was going to wait till next week… but I’m listening.- Junho comment then, slow and calm as the breeze blows kindly hurry around them.

Hearing the echo of those words in his unbelieving brain Wooyoung blinks a few times, feeling a rush of strong nervousness invading his system as his mind shut out a loud ‘¡¿what to do?!’ which only makes him even more restless and scared. It’s not like he hadn’t prepared himself for this, it’s just that having Junho right in front doesn’t make it any easy.

-Ummm… well… I just… want you to know I do love you Junho, like a brother, like a friend… that’s why I don’t want to hurt you. You are really important to me, more of what you think… so please… don’t leave me…- Wooyoung says soft, almost like a whisper, as his sorrowful eyes look down; feeling his heart arching a little as his words vanish in the air like if they were nothing.

Those words might not be the best… but it was the true his heart was crying.

Upon a long sighs and steps coming closer Wooyoung quickly looks up, finding Junho standing right in front of him; those sharp eyes shining curiously bright.

-Young, I love you ¿do you think I could go away just like that? It hurts to be rejected, but I knew your feelings and even so I confessed… I wasn’t angry at you, I was angry at me for being so stupid to think you could considerate giving me a chance.- Junho tells, his honest voice slowly filling with shame.

-Oh…- Wooyoung softly murmur, feeling Junho’s warm hand running through his blonde hair. –But I’m glad you did it. I know how… annoying it’s to have such feeling inside and not say anything. So now… maybe you can feel calm…- he comment, as a small smile paints itself on his lips.

-Yeah, I definitely feel calm now.- Junho says somewhat playful, moving his hand away from those soft locks as he feels his heart beating fast just but the way his friend smiles. –But you have to promise me something.- he adds, seeing how those eyes open wide in surprise.

-¿What…?- Wooyoung wonders curios, catching the way Junho’s eyes shine serious.

-You have to confess to that old man, you have to run the same risk I did.- Junho smirks, somewhat mischievous yet particularly sincere. –One of us must have good luck…- he jokes, making the blonde boy chuckling.

-I don’t know if I can have better luck than you… But I’ve been thinking in finally doing it…- Wooyoung tells, as his chubby cheeks softly stain with a pinkish color just by the way his heart flutter as he thinks in Nichkhun.

But there are plum lips quickly kissing him out of nowhere...

-¡Yah!- the blonde boy shuts loud, taking a step back as he stare at Junho mocking grin. -¡¿What was that?!- he ask, obviously demanding an explanation for that unrequired peck.

-I really hate that stupid face you make when you think in that old man, so I’m gonna kiss you every time you do it.- the red haired boy says amused, seeing those chubby cheeks blushing brighter. –Maybe like that you will learn to not do it in front of me.- he smiles, his tiny eyes curving along with his mouth as he slowly walks away.

-¿Uh? No… umm… ¡wait! ¡¿Where are you going, Junho?!- Wooyoung wonders confuse, seeing those red locks being brush by the kind wind as his friends keeps walking away.

-To Chansung’s house. ¡He has food and video games to comfort me for being rejected!- Junho exclaims surprisingly joyful, as he wave his big hand to him in a way to say goodbye before turning around a corner and disappearing from the blonde boy’s sight.

Hearing nothing else than the spring breeze blowing fast and caressing his skin gently Wooyoung blinks astonish, seeing the place where his younger friend use to be just a minutes ago and remember the final words he said.

-¿To Chansung’s house…? But Junho hates how Chan eats everything, and Junho hates how Chan always beat him in video games…- the blonde boy mumbles for himself, not understanding Junho’s reasons.

But when something ‘click’ in his head, a small playful smile slowly curves up in his pink lips…

-I wonder…- diverting his dark eyes to he watch on his left wrist Wooyoung mumble curios, as he calmly start to walk away back at home; seeing the blue sky complete covered by those soft pink and orange nuances.

-…¿Is it really just for the food and video games?-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As the calm sun keeps fallen asleep behind the distant horizon and impregnating with it’s shining colorful glory the endless blue sky the spring breeze of this particular afternoon blows kindly quick, playfully tousling a pair of onyx and golden locks in the natural process. Running quietly around those soft locks the sneaky breeze slid in between tiny, little fingers intertwined with longer ones in a soft yet protective grip as two brothers’ walks hand in hand through the silent street while the yellowish rays of the sleepy sun kindly caress their backs.

-Woodong, I’m getting tired…- the little black haired boy whines, as his innocent eyes look up searching for his brother’s glance.

-Suk Hyun you always say the same after 4 blocks…- the blonde boy comment slightly amused, looking down at his little brother who pouts cutely at him.

-¡That’s because it’s so long!- the younger whines one more time, tugging weakly his brother’s big hand in annoyance.

-Hey, we took the bus; and it’s only one block more. You should’ve get use to this by now, it’s like 2 years since you start going to Mason’s house and we always walk.- Wooyoung points out somewhat serious, seeing his baby brother pouting a little bit more.

-But Mason don’t have to walk to our home, Nichkhun-hyung always takes him there by car…- Suk Hyun sulks really bother, kicking some stone as he walks still.

-Well, that’s because Khun-hyung it’s not as busy as mom and dad in the afternoons.- the blonde boy explains, watching how a sad frown slowly forms in his brother’s face.

-Mom and dad are always busy…- the little boy mumble low, yet still his sorrowful tone reach out the older brother’s ears.

And Wooyoung felt his heart slowly tearing apart.

-Suk Hyun, listen…- he said as he stop the walking, knelling down in front of his baby brother; finding those sweet eyes flood with tiny tears. –Mom and dad have to work, just like we have to go to school. Everybody has responsibilities… you have to understand that.- he tries to explain, seeing how a few tears rolls down through those soft cheeks.

-But I miss them…- Suk Hyun whimpers, cutely brushing away those wet drops from his face.

-I know, I miss them too… and they miss us as well, ¿you know?- Wooyoung smiles as his baby bother nods in respond. –But you have to remember that you are lucky to have your mom and dad at home.  Look at Mason, his mommy it’s in another country, really far away, and he can’t see her all days…- he tells, watching how the tears around those innocent eyes slowly disappear.

-Yes… Mason must miss his mommy a lot more…- Suk Hyun mumble softly, as his little head nods along his words.

-And you don’t see Mason crying because of it, ¿right?- Wooyoung ask serious, sweetly caressing those black locks as Suk Hyun nods shyly under his touch. –Then you shouldn’t either…- he whispers secretly, smiling to his baby brother who cutely smiles back at him.

-I won’t cry again.- Suk Hyun says then, his mellow voice sounding low with confidence.

-I’m sure you won’t…- Wooyoung smiles a little wider, playfully ruffling those onyx locks as his little brother whines in protest. -¡Let’s go! ¡It’s getting late and Mason will be angry at you!- he exclaims then, seeing amused how Suk Hyun eyes open wide in horror.

Upon hearing his words those little fingers tightly grip his big hand, and the blonde boy had to bite his bottom lip hard to not laugh at how strong his little brother was dragging him just because Mason hates when Suk Hyun it’s late for they reunion. Letting his baby brother drag him along the long block Wooyoung stay silent still, watching how Suk Hyun looks kinda nervous yet there is a small smile curved up in his pink lips… and the blonde boy couldn’t help but smile as well.

He remembers so clearly how Junho and he used to be exactly like this…

“¿When did him start to love me like that…?” he ask himself the question he couldn’t ask Junho, feeling slightly nostalgic as he thinks that probably things won’t ever be as they were before.

But even so he smiles…

“I hope food and video games will help you to change your heart…” he thinks, remembering Junho’s last words when the wind was ruffling his red hair. “…And Chansung too” he adds, letting the smile on his lips turn into a playful smirk.

-¡Woodong, ring the bell!- Suk Hyun whines loudly then, suddenly taking him out from his inner thoughts.

-¿What…?- Wooyoung wonder confuse, looking down at his frowning little brother who pouts angry at him.

-¡RING THE BELL!- the little boy shuts impatience, scaring his older brother a little.

-O-okay, there’s no need to yell…- Wooyoung chuckles awkwardly then, looking back at the white wooden door in front of them and ringing the bell before his baby brother kick him.

But it was when he heard steps walking inside the house that his heart skip a hard and nervous beat, remembering him about the last talk his had with Nichkhun…

¿How on Hearth is he going to face him…?

Life, God, or destiny  didn’t give him time to even take a really deep breathe to calm himself down when the fancy door started to open slowly; little by little revealing those sweet clear brown orbs which naturally search for his embarrass black ones. He couldn’t do much when the door was fully open and Nichkhun stood there, looking at him with that warm and gentle gaze with makes Wooyoung’s cheeks turn on bright red and send nice shocks of electricity running all over his shaking skin.

Time seemed to stop as they stare at each other, being so drown in their eyes neither of them even perceived Mason’s and Suk Hyun’s mellow voices already talking about games; just like the sound of the two little boys walking up the stairs was more than ignorable. Nichkhun and Wooyoung just stay there, standing at the front door without saying a single thing but the way their glances were connected it seemed to scream clearly more of what words would ever describe; as the sleepy sun slowly dies in the afternoon, dyeing the inside of the house with the magic mix of sparkling yellow, soft orange and baby pink.

-Wooyoung…- Nichkhun’s gentle voice trail off his lips calling out his name, making the blonde boy blushing even more.

-H-hello, hyung…- Wooyoung embarrassedly bows, feeling how a stupid happy smile itches to curve up in his lips.

-¿Do you wanna come in? There’s something I need to tell you…- Nichkhun says kindly, yet still his voice rings loud with seriousness.

Nervous chills runs down the blonde boy’s spine at those words and that tone, hearing the echo of the talk he had with his hyung a few nights ago still rumbling in his head and heart. Feeling not only curious because of what the older man have to say but knowing that he also has something to tell as well Wooyoung slowly nods, taking shy steps into the spacious house and shivering ones again as Nichkhun closed the door behind his back. Looking down at the nice wooden floor he silently follows his hyung’s steps, walking to the kitchen and staying there without knowing where to place his nervous gaze.

He doesn’t want to be so damn obvious but the situation wasn’t precisely the one to remain calm so easily…

-¿Do you want some lemonade, Wooyoung?- Nichkhun ask with his characteristically nice voice, calmly taking the full crystal jar out of the fridge.

 -Ummm… s-sure, I would love some…-the blonde boy nervously answer, feeling shiver after shiver running fast in his body as he walks closer to the older man.

-Here…- Nichkhun says simply, handing him a glass of the sweet yellow drink.

And their skins burned when their fingers ghost over each other…

-Uh, t-thank you hyung…- Wooyoung shyly mumble, quickly pulling his hand away and taking a sip of the fresh beverage to calm all those warm waves flooding his body.

“¿What the it’s wrong with me? ¿¡Why am I expecting something!?” he shut out loud in his dizzy mind, feeling how his heart was pounding hard against his hot chest. “Just listen and don’t get funny ideas…” he tells to himself, leaning against the kitchen’s counter as he takes another sip of the sweet drink.

-Wooyoung…- but the way Nichkhun calls his name in a low, kinda intimate tone of voice won’t ever help to calm his jumping and hopeful heart.

-¿Y-yes, hyung…?- Wooyoung nervously answer, lifting his ashamed eyes from the yellowish liquid in the glass to place them into those clear brown eyes…

…Find out that Nichkhun was standing right in front of him now.

-Wooyoung… ¿did you thought in what we talked the other night…?-  the older man ask, so low and soft that Wooyoung’s cheeks could only turn on redder.

-Y-yes…- he mumbles and nods along. - But I… still don’t know what hyung meant…- he adds in a embarrass whisper, feeling his hyung’s long fingers kindly taking the glass from his hand and placing it upon the counter behind his back.

Making him feel quite anxious as he leans a little closer…

-¿You really don’t know..? I thought I was pretty clear…- Nichkhun comment slowly, and maybe even more low; as his brown eyes couldn’t move away from those shining black ones.

-Ummm…- Wooyoung nervously purse his lips, hearing his heart flutter fast inside his chest as his eyes find the sight of that plump mouth breathing calmly… so close to his.

-Wooyoung…- he sees those lips moving tantalizingly slow, calling out his name in a sweet murmur which seems to ask for something.

To the beat of his heart pounding anxiously faster with all those strong emotions he has inside the blonde boy’s arms softly runs up his hyung’s side; shyly gripping the soft blue fabric under his fingers as he pulls the older man closer… silently screaming what he wants. Soft chills spreads along his eager skin as Nichkhun’s strong arms gently closed around his waist; just like sweet shocks of impatience shake his heart as the feeling of their breathes clashing nicely against each other caress his lips.

-You know, ¿don’t you…?- Nichkhun murmur, feeling how their upper lips ghost against each other just like that night.

-Hyungplease…- Wooyoung just whispers then, almost like a desperate whine…

And that was all it took to cut Nichkhun’s last string of self-control.

Their yearning mouths found each other in a sweet kiss, which shakes their souls with that nice sensation of finally being together. Plump, soft lips kindly trap pouty, pink ones; kissing slowly as they melt into the sweet caress of their anxious mouths. A rush of warm waves nicely spread along their burning skins when tongues slyly brush against each other, winning a small, shy moan from the blonde boy who could only pull the older man even closer; feeling how their bodies fit perfectly.

To the ugly sensation of their burning lungs screaming out for air, they slowly broke apart; feeling their warm breathes mixing together in the tiny gap separating their swollen lips… already wanting to closed it ones again. But they stay still in each other arms, feeling their hearts beating in sync and saying it all; as their warmth mix creating something warmer than the hot sun light and something more special than the magical sunset.

-¿W-was that… what hyung wanted to say…?- Wooyoung shyly wonder, slowly his lips as his eyes ashamedly place in those darker brown orbs.

-It depends…- Nichkhun whispers, so low and seductive; just like his deep dark gaze.

-¿O-of what…?- the blonde boy ask curios, feeling his whole being trembling in anticipation.

And his poor heart almost stops beating when the older man leaned a little bit closer one more time, whispering into his read ear something which it should not been asked…

-¿Will you let me do it again…?-

Hearing Nichkhun’s seductive tone ringing loud in each of those words, Wooyoung’s swollen lips curves up in a mischievous smirk as his soft arms slowly wrap around the older man’s neck. Letting his fingertips enticingly ghost over the smooth skin of his hyung’s neck, Wooyoung leans closer as well; placing his pink lips upon Nichkhun’s warm ear and mumbling playful words which curiously make the older man tremble under his touch.

-As much as hyung wants…-

The grip around his waist getting tighter was all what he got in respond, act which only makes their bodies press even more together and raise the heat between them pretty much in a dangerous way which makes him blush bright red… Not that it was something to complain about, but the blonde boy doesn’t know how much he will be able to hold back if Nichkhun keeps seducing him like this.

He was a teenager after all, and this man has been the center of his most dirty dreams for so long

-Wooyoung…- Nichkhun calls out his name in a low and soft murmur, making him shiver as those sweet lips brush against his red ear.

Swallowing hard the blonde boy slowly moves his head to his right, letting their noses touch as their heavy breathings clash against each other one more time. -¿Y-yes…?- he whisper, softly looking up at those bright brown orbs.

Finding those darken eyes shining bright with the most strong emotion Wooyoung had ever seen in them… but it can’t really say which it was.

-¿Are you sure…?- Nichkhun whisper serious, as the words softly trail off his trembling lips.

Wooyoung doesn’t really know how, but he sees some fear in those brown seas and he hears some hint of concern in that smooth voice; which make his heart tug a little with pain ¿Is it possible that Nichkhun is scared of this as much him… but because Nichkhun wants it as much as him? Those lips didn’t lie when they kissed him, those words could not mean something else, the way Nichkhun looks at him right now says the true it had always been hided there… and the way Nichkhun’s heart beats, exactly as fast as his own, it’s because the same feeling, ¿isn’t it?

-Hyung…- he murmurs, as a tender smile paints itself upon his lips. –Of course I’m sure…- he whispers, as he slowly close that almost nonexistent gap between their mouths.

Their lips naturally lock together, meeting in a new kiss which even it if was slow and sweet steals their breathes away. Just by the mere sensation of their sensible mouths caressing in such an intimate touch one more time their happy hearts flutter excited, spreading nice shivers along their warm skins as the sweet kiss gets a little more deep and heated; making the blonde boy moan softly against the older man’s smirking lips.

And suddenly little steps getting closer echoes around the house…

-¡Daddy~! ¿Can you give us some lemonade?- Mason’s innocent voice rings in the small kitchen as the two little boys arrive to the place, just a few seconds after their mouths and bodies had broken apart from each other.

-Woodong, ¿why are you still here?- Suk Hyun ask curios then, looking at his brother’s black eyes and finding pretty amazing how red his cheeks were. -¿And why are you blushing like that?- he wonder, slightly mocking.

-I-I was chatting a little with hyung, ¿c-can I do that?- the blonde boy says somewhat defensive, feeling his face heating up a little more as the two kids just giggle. -¿W-why are you laughing?- he ask faking an angry frown as he walks closer to the two boys.

-It’s just Woodong…- Mason starts, exchanging knowing glances with his little best friend.

-¡You look like our classmates when they say Mason is cute, hyung!- Suk Hyun giggle, feeling how Mason beside him push him a little embarrass but still laughing.

Upon hearing his little brother basically calling him a girl after a confession Wooyoung’s embarrass black eyes search for those sweet brown ones, finding not only them staring at him warmly as always but also a secret mischievous smirk place all over his hyung’s handsome features just for him which makes his heart flutter and his cheeks bloom redder, if it was possible.

Ashamedly the blonde boy looks back at the two little boys, ruffling his baby brother’s black hair in a way of punish him. -¡Yah, you little punk! ¡I’m your older brother!- he hiss mad,  not credible at all.

Hearing the two kids still laughing at his red chubby cheeks Wooyoung pouts. –I’m going home then…- he fake a sulking tone, giving to the two babies a playful smile before walking back at the front door.

Wooyoung, wait!- but before opening the door he hears how Nichkhun calls him and he sees how Nichkhun hurriedly gives to the two kids a glass of lemonade to then quickly walk to where he was standing.

-We still have to talk…- it’s all what Nichkhun says with his serious yet gentle voice, looking straight into his black eyes and making him shiver just like that.

But Wooyoung only smiles at him, calmly opening the door as he takes one step outside, feeling the nice spring breeze kindly welcoming him. Seeing his hyung’s brown eyes brightening up by the last instant of the sunset sneakily sliding into the warm home Wooyoung tells his shy last words of the day, as he turns around to leave letting that stupid happy smile to curve up wider in his lips… and letting Nichkhun craving to hear more.

–It’s okay hyung… I think we said it all…-