You are the one I love.

Us Against The World

 

Please read!!
Hey people! ^^
The other day I was reading all your comments, and I realized how much I've made you suffer along this 15 chapters... so I was thinking about ending this after two more chapters. 
Mostly because I don't want to make you suffer more and because I don't want you to get tired of this; but also because this month I have a final and I have to start studying really hard and I don't think I will be updating... so I don't think you want to wait ^^'
Plus, I'm already working in my next fanfic which won't be Timeless because I have a really good idea for a supernatural fic and I've always wanted to write something supernatural!
What do you guys think? It will help me a lot to know what you think :)
 
Thank you all for reading and commenting! :D 
 
Nos vemos!
...............................................................................................................................................
Life had never been this complicated, and life won’t ever be because he is sure there isn’t and had never been something more impossible than this. Nearly two weeks had passed since that night, but for him it has been centuries. Not only because Nichkhun didn’t let him stay for too long in the house, but also because he has been study for all the piles of exams he had; plus the endless projects and group jobs all teachers had assigned him. School wasn’t really the major problem for the blonde boy, he evens dares to say studying was like a powerful distraction which makes the unbearable just a little bit easy to handle… The really troublesome thing was holding himself back when all what he wanted to do was throw his lover to the nearest wall and do what his skin was desperately needing.  He was just half way, yet still it feels like he is thousand miles away to get what he yearns for…

 

And Wooyoung is not so sure if can keep restraining himself.

-Woodong~- he hears that mellow voice almost singing his name, as the small hand he is holding softly tugs his big one.

-¿What?- he wonders curios, looking down at his baby bother as they walk through the silent street.

-¿Why are you so angry, Woodong?- Suk Hyun ask innocently, giving him that cute concern gaze.

-I’m not angry…- Wooyoung sighs, placing his dark eyes back in front of him as the lovely colors of the sunset reflects themselves on his orbs.

-¿Then why are you frowning? ¿Am I gripping your hand too tight?- the little boy wonders ones again, being so naively adorable.

Biting back a chuckle the blonde boy softens his expression, intertwining his long fingers with those short, little ones. –Of course not, dummy. I’m just tired…- he says gently, giving to his baby bother a calm smile.  

-¿Because of school?- his baby brother wonder, pouting a little as he sure is tired of that.

-Yes, in part…- Wooyoung sighs heavy, feeling his heart racing as he sees his hyung’s house just a few steps away.

-Me too… but tomorrow we will go to camping with all my classmates, ¡so cheer up, Woodong!- Suk Hyun exclaims excited, his pure black orbs shining joyful as he gives him one of those adorable wide smiles.

And so the blonde boy smiles wider as well. –I am excited, it’s just I’m still tired…- he comments, ruffling those dark locks before finally they arrive to their destination.

Taking a really deep breathe Wooyoung softly rings the bell, sensing how the nervousness spreads slowly under his skin as the murmur of steps moving inside the house makes his heartbeats go faster. He really hates this part of the ‘vicious circle’ now because he can’t even hug Nichkhun without wanting more. He tries to not look into those sweet brown seas, he tries to not kiss those damn lips fearing his willpower will disappear in a fraction of a millisecond… he can’t even stand hearing Nichkhun’s voice because his screwed up mind immediately remembers the way Nichkhun moaned and groaned under him that other night. He tries with all his being to be a good boy and wait, but he was slowly losing the battle against himself.

And hell, he would love to lose It soon…

-Wooyoung…-

He froze in his place as that voice calls out his name in such a freaking soft tone, hearing the murmur of the two little boys running up the stairs echoing between the loud rumblings of his heart.

-H-hello, hyung…- the blonde boy mumble, bowing shortly as his dark eyes stuck in the floor under his feet.

-¿Won’t you come inside?- Nichkhun ask slightly curios, yet still that sweet tone rings so loudly in his kind voice.

-I-I can’t. I have to go to Chansung’s house to finish a group project for tomorrow…- Wooyoung explains, feeling slowly how the pain run to his neck.

-Oh...¿so you won’t go to camping tomorrow with Suk Hyun?- the older male wonder, sounding a little bit surprised and… sad.

-No, I-I will go… that’s why I have to finish that project today, so Junho and Chansung can present it without me.- the blonde boy clarify, playing nervously with the hem of his green shirt.

-Oh, I see. But tomorrow… we will share a tent, ¿right?- Nichkhun asks again, his soft voice coming back to its usual nice tone.

-¡O-of course, hyung!- Wooyoung answer trying to sound joyful, but even himself can hear loud and clear now uneasy he feels. –A-anyways, I have to get going now…- he mumble, starting to say goodbye to finally get the hell out of there and stop for a while all those burning emotions inside him.

But when Nichkhun took his chin making him look up into those clear orbs, his body melted under that heartbroken gaze…

 -Please, stop doing this Wooyoung…- Nichkhun pleads in a desperate murmur, as his thumb kindly caress the skin of his chin.

Feeling his heart sinking in pain Wooyoung bites his bottom lip. –It’s so difficult, hyung…- he whispers, losing himself into those sweet brown seas.

-I know. Trust me, I know… But there’s only two weeks left, Wooyoung.- Nichkhun tells nicely, making it sound like if it was easier to wait.

-¡But hyung…!- Wooyoung whines, and pouts, and frown; feeling that warm hand cupping on of his chubby cheeks.

-Hey, don’t pout like that…- Nichkhun murmur, leaning quickly and stealing a short peck off his lips. -… If you look that cute I won’t ever have the heart to take you to bed.- he slightly jokes, as an amused smile curve up in his plump lips.

Upon seeing that playful smile in his lover’s seductive mouth Wooyoung feels his face heating up in a bright crimson color, as his happy heart flutter madly in love. Taking a deep breathe ones again he kindly pull that big hand away from his blush face.

-That wasn’t fair…- he whines one more time, hearing his hyung chuckling nicely. –I will be going now… or I will forget about those two weeks.- he sulks, pouting still as he stares into those warm orbs.

Nichkhun on his side just smiles sweet at him. -Okay, I will see you tomorrow then…- he says, calmly leaning closer to giving him one last kiss on his burning cheek.

Before the blonde boy could reaction to that sudden act the white door in front of him had closed, and the damn enticing man was out his reach. Feeling the frustration taking over his soul Wooyoung pouts more, turning around and walking away… as the yellow sun was falling asleep behind the horizon and his heartbeats accelerates just but the memory of Nichkhun’s lips kissing him; forcing a smile painting upon his face as he can’t wait for tomorrow to arrive.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Up in the dark starry sky the white moon was shining gloriously, and it’s pure light filters through the red and blue fabric of one particular tent lying quietly in the forest just like the others not so far away. Sneakily those soft rays of light illuminate the sleeping features of a grown up man; ghosting over his closed brown eyes and tickling his perfect milky skin. Sliding down and down the moonlight reach out his plump lips, which are slightly part by the warm breath trailing off in the cool night… But those playful ray of light also bright up a pair of black eyes which see, without even blinking, the wonderful expectable in front of them. Delightfully they stroll in those peaceful yet handsome features, making a heart flutter by how perfect this man was.

And Wooyoung has to clench his fists to hold himself back…

Letting a heavy sigh pass through his dry lips he close his eyes for a while, open them again to watch his hyung still sleeping by his side completely oblivious of the hard time he is having right now. A pout form in his pink lips, hearing just Nichkhun’s harmonious breathing mixing with the silent of the night; making him even more annoyed. ¿How can Nichkhun sleep just like that when they are all alone in the tent? Worst, ¿how can Nichkhun hold back all the time and make it look so easy? He was going crazy at each second it passes… and his lover acts like if nothing happens. It might be that Nichkhun has much more willpower than him, but hey, there’s always a limit.

 -Stupid hyung…- Wooyoung murmur, tiny tears rushing to the edge of his eyes as slowly the stress takes over him.

Sobbing quietly he turns around facing the tent’s wall; tugging the sleeping bag as much as it can to cover his pitiful expression. He really, really is doing his best to wait… but he is just a boy, who had already waited two whole years, and it’s not easy to keep restraining himself when he knows the person he loves likes him too. He understands Nichkhun, though. He understand perfectly how things are and how difficult it might be to his hyung but… that doesn’t make his own situation any easier. He had being holding back for two whole weeks, for two whole years, and it  only gets worst as minute pass.

He feels so weak… he just can cry…

But as warm tears steam down his chubby cheeks Wooyoung can feel a big hand closing around his waist, and kindly pulling him back into a comfortable hug which make his heart jump surprised and excited.

-You should not curse your elders…- Nichkhun whispers calmly against his ear. -…Less if he is your lover.- he adds, sounding somewhat hurt.

Sobbing loudly now the blonde boy brush the tears off his blushed face. -A lover w-who don’t want to make love… should not called himself ‘lover’- he mumble, as hurt as his hyung, still feeling the tears falling from his darkened eyes.

-Wooyoung, you know it’s not like that…- Nichkhun says serious, his soft voice ringing low in the spacious tent.

-¡I know! ¡I ing know! ¡And I hate it! ¡I hate it so much! ¡¿Why everything has to be so ing difficult?!- Wooyoung whines, clenching his teeth in frustration as his crying was unstoppable. –I just… I just want to be with you…- he whispers, feeling a knot of strong emotions forming in his throat.

-I’m sorry…- Nichkhun mumble sadly, resting his face on the crook of the young boy’s neck as he tightens the warm hug. –It’s also very difficult to me, Wooyoung… but I love you, and I don’t want to hurt you in any way. I want to do the right thing, so please bear it a little longer…- he whisper, hearing Wooyoung’s soft whimpers breaking his heart.

But the blonde boy slowly turns to face him. -¿W-what…?- he mumble, his dark eyes shining hopeful as they look into those clear seas.

-Please bear it a little longer… I promise I won’t make you go through something like this never again.- Nichkhun swears, a hint of fear softly losing in the air.

-N-no…before that… ¿w-what did you say?- Wooyoung ask, biting back a new sob as that plum mouth opens ones again…

…Saying the words which make his heart grow happier.

-I love you…- Nichkhun whispers warmly, as his hand lovingly cup that red chubby cheek.

Feeling that kind thumb brushing away the tears which can’t help but slid down his eyes in joy Wooyoung smiles. –I-I love you too hyung…- he murmur, barely hearing his embarrass tone of voice through the strong rumbling of his heartbeats.

-¿You do…?- Nichkhun wonder, with a sweet smile curving up in his plump lips as the blonde boy nods. –Then stop crying, Wooyoung…- he says softly, feeling those tears disappearing under his touch.

-O-only if hyung kiss me…- the blonde boy mumble, as his soft chubby cheeks burns in a brighter carmine color.

Upon hearing those challenging words the older male smirks, leaning closer to that cute blushed face as he can feel how Wooyoung’s breathe itch anxious when he whispers to him some other words more challenging. –Hyung will kiss you… only if you promise to be a good boy and wait patiently…-  

He didn’t need to say more to feel those dreamlike lips against his longing mouth; making his body numb with warm sensation… as his weak voice murmuring simple words which trail off in the air lose itself between the loud echo of his pounding heart.

-I promise…-