Key Just Do It Please

I Changed For Y O U

Key's POV

Amber this Amber that, what's so great about her anyway.She looks like a dude. I thought.

I don't know why I don't like her I just don't.

"Ugh" I lay down on my bed and the T.V.

Mister~ la la la la la la la la

My heart skiped a beat when Nicole face flashed by.

"Wow  yeppeo~!"

I met Nicole before, a few time actually but we didn't really talk. We greeted eachother that's all.

I want to know her more.

Jonghyun POV

The guys but Key agree to go with me to meet with Amber and introduce themselves.

I'm so excited! I got out my phone and dial Amber's number.

"yeoboseyo?"

"Amber~"

"Yeah Jonghyun oppa."

"Are you free tonight?"

"Um yeah-"

"Okay good, let's play basketball tonight. And I like you to meet my members."

"Um okay."

"Great I'll meet you at the playground at seven."

"Okay bye~!"

"Bye"

I smirked I'm sooo excited!


Amber's POV

"Bye" Jonghyun said though the other line.I hung up the phone.

"I'm going to hang out with all of the SHINee members!" I froze.

What if they don't like me? What if they see me as a boy? What if their like the others? Different thoughts poped in my head.

"No! Jonghyun understood, im sure they would to."

6;45

I should be going now, I looked at the clock.

" I'm leaving~!" I yelled out.

Victoria came running out of the room.

"Amber if anything happen call me, and do you have money?" She checked my bag."Okay make sure you take the TAXI home." She said pointing at me.

"Okay~ I'm going now." I waved to the girls and Victoria.

The play ground isn't that far from our dorm so I decided to walk. Victoria will be very mad but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. It's not like I promised her. I mean if I did then that will be another story because when I promise, I keep the promise.

I am close to the play ground, I can tell because me and Jonghyun been here a few times to play some basketball. And of course I won everytime.

 As I got closer and closer I could see 4 figures running around the basketball court.

"Amber~!" Jonghyun screamed waving his hand. I could tell it's Jonghyun by his voice.

I ran to the basketball court. The four guys stood still and bowed. I did the same.

"Hi Amber, nice meeting you again. Hopefully this time I can actually talk to you." Onew said looking at Jonghyun.

I smiled a little remembering that day. I looked around.

"Huh? SHINee.." I looked at the members.

"What?" Jonghyun said looking at me confused.

"Aren't there five members in your group?" I said pointing at the members." Why is there only four?"

"Oh Key didn't want to come." Said Taemin.

All the members looked at Teamin and they all turn back to me.

"It's not that he didn't want to come it's just that...he's busy." Onew said.

"Yeah b-busy." Taemin studdered.

"Um uhm.."

"O-okay who's ready to play ball? Jonghyun said your really good at this and almost beat him." Minho said dribbleing the ball.

I bust out laughing. "Almost beat him?" I laughed some more. "I won evertime we play!"

The guys looked at Jonghyun.

"Ash! Let's play!"

Everyone started laughing.

"Wait we have odd numbers of people." I said looking at them.

"Oh I'm not playing I'm just here to cheer." Teamin said grabing pink pam pams out of his bag.

"Oh okay."

After the game they went to a eat.

"Woah I can't believe you beat all of my hyungs, espeially Minho!" Teamin said in amazment.

"Hey I was on her team!" Onew yelled.

"But you didn't even do anything, you couldn't even keep up with her." Minho said then he turn to me. "Amber I'm impress, for such a small girl you sure can prove people wrong."

 I smiled at what he said.


After they were done talking and eatting.

"Wow am I stuffed! Thank you so much for buying me chicken Amber I can never thank you enough!" Onew said while smiling.

I smiled back. I looked down at my watch.

"Oh wow it's late. I should be going now. Annyeong~!" I bowed

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Jonghyun stood up from his chair.

"Ohhhhhh~!" The guys said with wide eyes.

I laughed a little." No it's okay. Thanx anyways bye~!"

Minho's POV

We were walking back to the dorm because the dorm wasn't that far away.

"Sooo...how is she?" Jonghyun suddenlly said

"Amber noona is really COOL!" Teamin said with a huge smile.

"Yeah she's really something, I like her." Onew said.

"Like her?" Jonghyun said confused.

"Yeah like a friend. What did you think I mean?" Onew said chuckleing.

"O-oh nothing."

I laughed a little hearing Jonghyun studer. It's so obvious.

We reached the dorm, we went in but I grabed Jonghyun and close the door.

"Yah! wae?"

"I have to ask you something."

"What?"

"Do you like Amber?"

He paused for a minute. "Uh there's no use lying to you."

"So is that a yes?"

"I don't know, really. I mean I needed you guys opinion. Teamin and Onew seems to like her. How about you?"

"Yeah, I mean she's cool it's just that...'

"Just what?"

"Well she doesn't look like your type."

"She isn't! That's why Im so confused!"

"Woowww! Jonghyun being confused about a girl? Are you sick?" I said teasing him.

"Stop I'm being for real. *sigh* "She's different that's what I like most about her, she's not one of those girly girls I always go for."

"You sound like you really like her."

"No! I mean I don't know yet. Ugh it's cold let's go inside." And with that he ran inside.

Jonghyun's POV

Is it that obvious? "Ugh"

"What are you sighing about Jonghyun?" Key steped out of the room surprising me.

"Nothing...actually! Can you do me a huge favor!"

I known Key since we were in high school and to have my best friend getting along with my feature gilrfriend will be anything I could ask for in life.

"What is it?" he said in his annoyed tone.

"No you have to promise first, it's very important."

"Okay what is it?"

"You have to hang out with Amber and get to know her."

"No, I don't want to."

"But you promised, Key just do it please."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im very sorry if the chap haven't been that good. I been very busy. I hope you guys understand and still support this story I'm trying very hard:) ANYWAYS!

KEYBER NEXT CHAP!!!!  Jonghyun is it really a good idea to make Key go hang out with Amber alone...? What will happen? Will Key steal Amber? Idk..