I Can't Let Anyone See Me Cry!

I Changed For Y O U

Dream Concert~~~

Amber's POV

"We're here!!~~" Victoria umma said opening the van door.

I went out last and bowed to the camramans and fans. I smiled to myself seeing a sign with my name on it.

We walked though the front of the stage to the back.

"Amber~!" I jumped.

"Jonghyun Oppa~!"

I walked to the table he was at.

"Sup?I"

"Nothing much just looking at stuff."

I lean in to see what was on a screan of a Hello Kitty laptop.

I laughed "You research yourself?

"Who doesn't." I just laugh

"Where are the others?" I asked looking around the room.

"Oh they went to say hi to the fans."

"Oh why didn't you go?" I asked turning back to him.

"I was waiting for you." He said with a smile.

Stupid playboy.

"Amber~!" I turned around and saw Minho walking towards the table where we were at.

"Yo Minho!" I said giving him the handshake we made last time.

"What was that?" Key said standing behind Minho.

"Oh umm we made it up last time we hung out."

"Yeah." Minho said patting my back.

"Oh Amber noona!~" Taemin poped out from behind Key.

"Hey kiddo." I said messing up his hair.

"Hey!" He yelled pulling his head away.

We all laughed.

Jonghyun's POV

Gosh Minho always have to come in the at the most random moments.But Amber, she had no reaction what so ever to my sweet words. She didn't even react when I gave her my bling bling smile! She's something alright, it makes me want her even more!

"Hey Jonghyun Oppa~?"

"Huh?" I snap back to reality.

"Are you okay?" Amber was inches away from my face. I can feel my face starting to burn.

"Y-yeah." I turned away quickly."Hey when we're done performing let's go hang out after okay?"

"Oh okay but It's time to get ready." Amber said.

"What?" When I turned around everyone was in hair and make-up.

Key's POV

"Okay your done." The hair stylest said."Taemin come on."

I got up from my seat and went to sit at a empty table.

"Hey."

I looked up .

"Hi Amber."

"What's up?" She said sitting on the table.

"Nothing, where are your other members?"

"They're still getting ready." She pointed over to the other make-up tables.

"Oh."

"Key!" I turned around to a camera in my face. What else can I do but stick my tongue out and asian peace sign.

"Jonghyun!" the girl said and zoomed into him.

"Ugh." I looked at Amber."She's my baby." Omg what did I just do!!!!!??

"I mean sh-" I didn't finish.

"He is my boo~" She said with a chuckle.

I looked up at the girl with the camera, she looked as if she had seen a ghost.

"Actually it's not she it's he." Hopfully that will make it less akward.

"He?!" Amber looked at me with a smile but I know she was mad."Hyung Hyung Hyung, Key Hyung." She yelled.

The girl zoomed to Jonghyun again.

"Key Hyung. Is that better for you."She whisperd.

I could tell she was mad she turned away.

"Call her a lizard."Sulli said tapping on my shoulder."That's her favorite animal."

"You look leeeezaarrdd."

"I look bizarre?"

"Leezzaarrdd.?" I turned to Sulli again she nods.

"A lizard?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah lizard." I turned back around.

"You look like a mouse!" She yelled.

"Mouse? Taemin said laughing.

Mouse did she really call me a mouse. I chucked and turn away.

"Bye~!." Amber said to the camera.

Amber's POV

First he calls me a dude now he calls me a lizard. Ugh this guy is so rude!

"F(X)! Your up!!" The stage man yelled.

Finally. I don't want to be here getting bashed. I got up and went straght out the door. The members were already there waiting for 

the staff to tell us to get on stage.

"Unnie I'm so nervus." Luna said sqeezing on to my hand.

"Don't be we're going to be great."

"Next up F(X)'s LACHATA!!!."

After their performance.

"We did it!~~" Luna said jumping up and down.

I laughed."See I told you."

"I'm tired let's go rest in our changing room." Kristal said letting out a huge sigh.

We went in to our changing room.

"Hey SHINee's on right?"

"Yeah, they were after us." Victoria said nodding. I the T.v.

Juliette~ Ohh~

Wow their really good, and not just the singing their dance are powerful.Jonghyun oppas voice is amazing. Taemin dance is so powerful. Minho's rap is awesome! Onew is leading like the leader he is and Key, Key there's just something about him that I can't really point out. I studied him with out relizing until...

"Give it up for SHINee~!" One of the MC said." Onew! Key! Jonghyun!-"

I turned around to my fellow members.

"Hey I'm gonna go meet up with Jonghyun okay?"

"Alright~!" Everone with their eyes closed.

I laughed and went out the door. I went into the waiting room.

"Huh? Where is he?" I looked around. "Tiffany~" I said tapping on her shoulder.

"Oh hey Amber!" She gave me a hug. "Do you know where Jonghyun is? He told me to meet him when he was done performing."

"He's still on stage. Their having a short interview." She pointed to the screen.

"Oh alright, I'll see you later bye~!" I walked out and headed back to the dressing room and crack the door open just alittle about to go in.

"Why can't our manager tell her?Why do we have to?How do we tell her?" I heard Sulli asked. I stoped.

"We can't tell her now, she's to happy. It's going to ruin eveything." Kristal said in a concern voice.

"Poor Amber unnie." Luna said her voice cracked.

"We have to tell her one point that her grandma past away. We also have to be strong for her. Seeing her hurt will hurt us even more."

I froze at that moment.Tears ran down my face like a river. I couldn't believe what I just heard, my heart felt like it was riped out of my chest.

I ran as fast as I can pushing everything out of my way. I can't let anyone see me cry.

Key's POV

"Hyung! Your were awesome!"Taemin said to Minho.Walking down the stage.

"Thanks kiddo."

"Jonghyun your voice cracked 2 times."Onew laughed. "Hey! That wasn't me that was you!"Jonghyun said pointing at Onew. We all laughed.

I looked up and saw someone ran past pushing everything in it's path. Wait hold on, that looked like Amber!

"Guys I'm going to be right back." I went running after her not waiting for a respond.

Jonghyun's POV

"What's up with him?" I looked at the others they just shrugged.

We went into the waiting room. I looked around for Amber.

"Huh? Where is she?" I went to F(X) changing room and knocked on the door.

"Jonghyun." Victoria opened the door.

"Is Amber here?"

"No, I thought she was with you?" Victoria's eyes widen.

"No, she isn't in the waiting room either.

Key's POV

I was still chasing her, without her relizing. She turned the other corner and so did I, but when I turned she wasn't there.I looked around seeing where she might have gone, and there she was in a dark room. Her face on her knees, she seems to be crying. I walked in quitly.

"Amber?"