She's Pretty

I Changed For Y O U

Amber's POV

"Then he ran off, I really didn't know, I mean he looked like a killer."

"Oh-"

"And you know how I'm scared of the dark that's why I got my own room because none of you guys can sleep with the lights on." I interupted her.

"Amber-"

"I know, I know why didn't I call you? I knew you were tired and I didn't want to make you get up just to get this scaredy cat. I'm sorry unni please don't hate me." I pleaded.

"Amber~! Erm let me finish." She put a finger up to my mouth.I close my mouth."I get it, it was a accident. If I was you I would have done the same thing if there was a guy in a mask following me." She smiled at me and I smiled back."And hate you? I can and will never hate you. Your like a little sister to me."

"But-"

"We will get everything straight when we meet them but for now, focus on our debut." She smiled and went out of the room.

 

A Month Later

We debuted a few weeks ago, and so far we've met; SNSD unnies, Super Junior oppas,4 Minute, Kara,and a whole lot more groups. But not the SHINee oppas.I just want to explain everything. 

*RING RING*

I heard my phone."Oh Nicole! What's up?"Nicole is one of the five girls in Kara. I only known her for only a few weeks but it seems like I known her forever. She and I are very close. "Let's go get coffie!"She scream from the other line.

"I can't I have to go to a photo shoot today joesonghabnida." I said."Aww I haven't seen you in 3 days already~!" She pouted.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you okay? I promise!"

"OKay, bye~! Ambi!"

"Bye~!" I hung up."Yay Amber get in the car!~" Victoria screamed.

Key's POV

"Im so excited we're finally going to meet the new girl group in our company~!"Taemin shouted happly.

"Yeah me to~! I wonder what they look like. I can't believe Manager wouldn't let us see them on their first debut on T.V. he said we have to see them in person.Jonghyun said.

"All I know is their girls and there is five of them."Minho said.

"I know one person in the group." I said with the cute diva tone.

The guys stare at me. "Really? Who?" Teamin ask in excitment.

"He's lieing we haven't even met them." Jonghyun said. "No! I really know one of them~!" I said.

"Really who? What's her name?"Minho asked with his serious face.

"Sulli! You know the one in that movie Punch Lady? Yeah I'm not a liar!" I said to Jonghuyun and stick my tounge out at him.

"Minho?"Jonghyun turned to Minho."Is he?"

"Nope he's telling the truth."

"HA!" I yelled.

The car stops."We're here!" the driver said.

We steped out of the car. "Here you guys! Over here!"

"Annyeonghaseyo manager!" We all said and bowed.

"The girls are inside having a photo shoot. Come in quickly and stand beside the back wall, they'll be done in a few minutes."

Jonghyun's POV

We went inside, Taemin was looking around with a huge smile on his face.

"Great! Great!" I heard the cameraman yelled with excitment. We looked where the voice was coming from and there stood five girls.They had a cool style not one of those girly styles.

"Amber! This is the 5th time.Stop being so manly. Look at your girl members."The cameraman yelled."Do what thier doing!"

"Amber?" I looked at the five members standing there."Im sorry I'll try my best,Sorry." A girl steped out and apolgizes. Oh so that's Amber. I thought to myself. She's pretty. Her hair is shoulder linked shorter then the other girls. She has a masterius look to her. 

"Jonghyun?"I turned around Key was staring at me with a eyebrow rasied.

"Uh- wh-what?"I studered, why did I studer!?

"Oh Jonghyun have an eye on someone!"Key squiled.

"We just met them and we didn't even get to talk to them.How could I arleady have a eye on someone!" I didn't realize I was screaming until I saw the guys staring at me and so are the F(X) girls.How embarrassing.

Amber's POV

This is so uncomfortable.

"Amber this is the 5th time.Stop being so manly. Look at your girl members."The cameraman yelled."Do what thier doing!" Girl members? I thought for a second I am a girl!

"Im sorry I'll try my best,Sorry." I said not wanting to talk back.

"We just met them and we didn't even get to talk to them.How could I arleady have a eye on someone!"We heard someone scream from behind the the cameraman. And there stood SHINee! Jonghyun was looking straight at me.

"Omo SHINee?" I heard Luna said.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys SHINee is coming to the photoshoot." We all looked at Victoria."Sorry."She smiled at us innocently.

"Alright this is enough for today go change!" The cameraman said putting his camera down.

We went towards SHINee to greet them before we change.

"Hi Im Amber." I greeted them shaking thier hands down the row. starting from Onew then Minho,Taemin,Key, then there he stood looking at me Jonghyun."Hi I'm Amber nice to meet you."

"Your-"He didn't finish his sentence but I knew he had remember me and was going to confront me right there and then so I had to stop him and explain fast before there's any comotion.

"Yeah I really-"

"Girls change now!" Our stylist was at the changing room holding our clothes. I looked back at Jonghyun and went to the stlyist room.

"Are you going to explain?"Victoria grabed me to the side of the changing room. From the corner of my eye I could see Luna was staring at us."Yeah I was about to."I said "Oh okay be sure you do so when we get done changing okay?"Yes Omma~!" I smiled at her.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and toke out the sholder linked hair instinctions.I went back out to try explaining again, this time with no interuptions.

Jonghyun's POV

"Your-" Before I had the chance to ask her what postion she is, to have a conversation, she cut me off.

"Yeah I really-"She was cut off as well, her stylist was calling them to get changed she looked back at me then went in the dressing room. Her voice sound really famlilar.

 

As one by one of the F(x) girls came out of the dressing room, I didn't see Amber. Then something surprised me. I guy had walked out of their dressing room! He looked really familiar.Then he lift his head up.

"YOU!" I scream pointing at the guy.