Key Key Key

I Changed For Y O U

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

Amber and Key have been very close ever since the Dream Concert. If their not hanging out, their on the phone or texting each other. I barely get to see her, except when she's here to see KEY!

And yeah I can always hang out with them right? Wrong! Whenever I do it's like I'm not even there. They will laugh and talk to each other without even knowing my existence.

"Ugh!"

"What's wrong with you?" Key walked in the room.

"Yo- nothing." I didn't want to tell him I was mad that he was hanging out with my Amber to much he will think I'm jealous...Wait I'm jealous. I chuckled. I'm really jealous.

"What are you laughing at?" Key said looking at me.

"Oh- nothing. Are you going to see Amber ?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

"Yeah, we're going to see a movie!" Key smiled widely."A horror movie."

"Oh." I paused for a minute then an idea popped in my head. "Can I come?" I asked.

 

Key's POV

"Umm, yeah sure." He jumped off his bed and went straight to his closet.

"Hyung Amber is here!" Taemin shouted from the living room.

"I'll be out in a sec." I yelled.

10 minutes later 

I went out of the room to hear laughter  I went to the living room and saw Amber and Jonghyun playing a video game.

"Oppa! That's not fair!" Amber pouted not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Hey it's not my fault you at racing games!" 

"I am n-" I interrupted them.

"eeeerrmmm" I cleared my throat." Are you guys ready to go?" I said annoyed.

"Finally you come out!" Amber said her eyes still attached to the t.v." Hold on I just need to beat someone."
Jonghyun laughed

 

"But the movie is going to start at 8:30, it's 8:20 right now. The van is waiting down there too"

"Ugh let's go then." Amber put the controller down and stood up.

"We'll play later." Jonghyun said putting his hand on Amber's shoulder.

"Okay!" Amber said with a huge smile.

We walked out of the dorm.

"Amber race you to the van!" Jonghyun said elbowing Amber. They ran as fast as the can to the van. When I got there I opened the door to the backseat of the van. "Umm that's my seat." By now I'm really annoyed and I made sure I was heard.

"I don't see your name on it." Jonghyun said with a smile. Then he stuck his tongue out at me. "You can sit in the back or, hey you like sitting in the front." He pointed to the front seat.

"No I always sit there." I can feel the blood rush up to my face, and I think that Amber could tell too because she got up and went to the very back  of the van. "There no fighting please." She said with a smile.

"No Amb-" Before I could finish.

"I'll sit with you Amber. There you can have your seat." Jonghyun went to the back seat and sat down beside Amber. I felt as though I was about to blow up into a million pieces. What is this guy doing? He's really attaching himself to Amber and I don't know why but I don't like it  one bit.

Though the whole way to the movies. I was getting more and more annoyed, by the laughter of "dino siblings." We bought our tickets and walked in the building.

"Ugh I need to use the restroom." Jonghyun said. "I'll be right back."

"Oh yeah me too." Amber said walking to the girls restroom." 

Jonghyun walked in the man's restroom and Amber the Women's  I shrug my shoulders. "They are going to miss the beginning of the movie if they don't hurry." I said to myself. "I sure hella won't" I walked into the movie theater number 5. 

Jonghyun's POV

I peeked out of the Man's restroom, to see if Key went into the theater. I saw him shrugging his shoulders, mumble something and walked into the theater slowly. I smiled knowing my plan is halfway almost perfect. I walked out smiling.

"All I need to do is wait for Am-" I didn't get to say what I was thinking when I saw Amber walking out. She got out the movie ticket and looked at it very closely. 

"Hey Amber!" I shouted smiling and waving. She smiled back and walked towards me.

"Hey where's the movie playing in?" She looked around "What number theater?"

I looked at her trying to look disappointed.

"Key, left!" I looked down.

"He left? Why?" She asked, I looked up at her face, no acting she was disappointed. " He- he," I stutter "He went to a meeting." I said quickly, trying my best to sound as upset as possible. 

"Oh." She was disappointed  I could tell by the sound of her voice. It made me sad why do she always want to hang  out with him. He doesn't have to be here for us to have fun. I looked down, feeling bad that I made Amber sad.I didn't want to look at her knowing I did that. Even though I couldn't count on my own two hands how many time I have done that to girls when I break up or treat them badly. Amber she's different when she's hurt, So am I. 

Amber's POV
Why didn't Key not call me or at least text me telling me he had to go? I was looking forward to this movie but mostly hanging out with him. Even though I do almost everyday, it's just something about him, no, the feelings I get when I'm with him. I can't describe it. I felt really sad. I looked up at Jonghyun he looked as though he was upset, I guess I'm bringing him down. I should be a dark cloud. I should brighten up. 
"You're free right?" I smiled the biggest smile possible. Jonghyun face lighten up as fast as lightning. 
"Yeah!" He smiled back at me.
"We can still watch the movie." I raised the tickets up to my face.
"Um I- I'm scared, let's not." Jonghyun stuttered.
"Come on Don't be a baby!" I teased. "Come on."
 
Key's POV
"Where are they?" I whispered. "The movie is gonna start in less than 1 minute." I was irritated. I stood up. "They are going to make me miss the beginning of the movie." I cross my arms and walked to the exit to look for them. "They can't be in the bathroom this long. Can they?" I walk towards the restroom.
 
Jonghyun's POV 

Why didn't I think this would happen, she's still wanting to watch the movie and if we do, she'll see Key and she'll know I was lying.

"Can we please go somewhere else?" I pouted and did my cute bling bling puppy dog face. 

"But we already bought the tickets." She look down at them in her hands."I really wanted to see this movie."

I sigh, my plan is going horrible! How bad can it get! Then right then and there I saw Key walking out of the theater. My heart stopped a little, I was getting really nervous. "Amber." I said, knowing my plan will be destroyed by the truth. She looked up at me. Man I can't do this. I was about to tell her I was kidding. "Actually-" I stopped talking when I saw Key walk into the Men's restroom.

"Thank God!" I screamed.

"What?" Amber was confused she turned around, to see what I was staring at.

She tuned back and looked at me.

"Oh-um" I had to think fast. "How about we go eat, my treat, we can watch the movie another time.." Ambers face lightened up, she grinned and grab my hand.

"Then why are we still here?!" She pulled me towards the door. This is going to be perfect! I relaxed, Amber is mine!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know it's been awhile I'm really sorry. I have let you guys down but....I'M BACK! I'll update every Wensday!!!! Or sometimes Thursday:) It's Ironic cuz today is Friday... Thanks to my old subies I love you guys sooo so much! My new Subies I love you guys too!!!!<3