Im Glad I Get To See Him Again.

I Changed For Y O U

Narrator's POV

Amber's face started to feel hot, her heart started to pound faster, it felt like there was something weighing it down.

She didn't notice that she was staring at Key with sparkling eyes until the lady finally said something.

"I- I-" But Key cut her off.

"I'm sorry where are my maners. She is a girl.." Key whispered girl." Oh look at the time we need to get going now." He bowed at the lady and turned around and walked away.

Amber snaped back to reality she looked over to the lady and handed her the outfit that she was holding and followed Key out the store.

Amber was walking behind Key, She didn't notice she was grining and not playing attention to where she was going all she know was she was following Key.

Why did I do that? What is wrong with you Key? I'm going to ruin SHINee's repetition! And Amber- wait Amber! Key thought.

He then turned around.

BAM!

Amber had bumped into him and both he and Amber fell on eachother. Key then open his eyes and sees Amber's face right in front of him only inches away. Her eye's were shocked but sparkling, her lips looked soft and pink, her cheeks. Her cheekes were super red!

He then got back his senses and told Amber to get up.

"Yay Amber!"

"Oh I'm s-sorry." She got up akwardly.

Key got up and wipe off the dirt that was his sweater.

"I'm really sorry." Amber started." I should have watched where I was walking I-"

"Yeah it's okay." Key said not looking at Amber." Let's go eat I'm hungry."

"O-oh okay."

Key's POV

Whao why is my heart beating so fast? And the strangest thing is I didn't even nag at her when she fell on me, and got my sweater dirty.

Why- my thought was interupted.

"Amber~!!!" Someone called out Amber's name. I turned around and was shocked. It was Nicole!!! My heart begin to beat faster and harder. I froze where I was standing.

"Nicole~!!" Amber sang and ran to Nicole and hugged her. I just stood where I was.

"What are you doing here?" Nicole asked. Amber pointed at me." I-" She didn't get to finish when Nicole inturupted.

"OH NO! YOUR ON A DATE?!" Her eyes got wide." I'm soo sorry I'm ruining your date, I guess I should go."

"Oh no we're not on a date!" I blurted out.

Nicole and Amber looked at me.

"Hey Nicole!" Thank god someone interupted.

Nicole and Amber turn around to see who it was. It was one of her members Hara.

"Amber!"Hara screamed running to Amber and hugging her. I don't know why but Amber seemed a little unconfutable.

"Nicole we have to go now, the girl are waiting for us." Hara said letting go of Amber.

"Oh okay." Nicole said." Bye Amber I'll call you, bye Key~!" She said smiling and walked away.

AHHH she knows my name! First day hanging out with Amber and Nicole already know my name.Omo I'm so happy.

Amber's POV

She did it again. Why didn't I say something, I always let her say that to me.

*flashback.

"Hey Nicole!" I turned around and saw her. Hara.

She glared at me. Like always.

"Amber!" She then said and gave me a hug.

"What are you doing with Nicole again didn't I tell you she isn't like you a lesbian.Stay away from her." She wispered in my ear.

"I'm not a-" She inturupted me." Nicole we have to go now, the girls are waiting for us."

*end of flashback.

"Hey Amber!" I came back to reality.

"Oh yeah, huh?"

"Are you okay?" Key asked looking down at my face which is looking down at the floor.

"Yeah, I-Im fine."

"Okay then. Are you still hungry let's go." He smiled at me. His smile was filled with happyness. It made me smile.

We went to Key's so called favorite restaurant and ate a whole bunch. He seem really happy.

"HAHAHA Yeah right, Jonghyun did that?!"

"Yeah I know! It was so funny!"

"hahahaha" I looked up at the clock that was on the wall.

"Omo!" I stood up out of my chair. Then Key did the same.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I was panicking. "I- I have to go to the Dream Concert tomorrow!" I said.

"Omo! Me too!" Key said. "What time is it?"

"Really?" I asked. I'm glad I get to see him again tomorrow.

 

 

 

AAAAHHHH once again I'm sorry:(