I Remembered I Had Something To Tell Her.

I Changed For Y O U

Jonghyun's POV

"Where is he? He's suppose to be home a few hours ago." I said walking back and forth in the room.

"They're probably fine, calm down." Minho said half asleep. 

"He left his phone at home. What was he thinking and Amber her phone is off and I called Victoria she isn't home yet either."

"Maybe they just lost track of time." Minho said."Now go to sleep he'll be home any minute."

"What if they got kiddnapped?" I said my eyes widen by the though of it.

"Kiddnapped?" Minho chuckled." Key may look like a weaklen but he's stronger then he looks."

*err

I heard the door open.

"Ohh he's home!" I ran to the door."Key!"

He jumped from the sound of my voice.

"Oh yah you sceard me! Where are the others?" Key said looking past me." They already went to sleep." I said.

"Oh and you were waiting for me to come home?" He asked surprised." Yeah see this is why our fans think he have something going on. They even gave us a name Jongkey.Ugh give me the creeps".

"No I wasn't waiting for you I was just-- I couldn't sleep thats all." I said.

"Uh hu" He said smiling.

"You seem happy, how was the day with Amber? She's amazing isn't she?!" I said smiling.

"It was okay-----" He paused." We saw Nicole!" He sqeeked jumping up and down.

"Y-" I didn't get to finish when we heard the door open from Onew and Taemins room.

He stood there in silence.

"Key your home, do you know what time it is?!Go wash up and go to sleep we have to go to The Dream Concert tomorrow." Onew yelled." And you Jonghyun." He pointed at me."Go to bed now."

Amber's POV

I walked in my dorm slowly and quietly hoping Victoria isn't waiting for me..

"AMBER LIU!!!" I heard Victoria scream. Oh god I'm in trouble. I turned around slowly.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi? Do you know what time it is?!" She screamed."Umm 12?"

"Yeah! 12:30, do you know we have a concert tomorrow?"She screamed louder.

"I'm sorry I lost track Of time." I looked down to the floor.

"It's okay just don't do it again." I looked up surprised."Go wash up and go to sleep, I'm going to bed." And with that she went in her room.

I was shoocked it didn't even last 5 minutes.

"Did someone died?" I laughed to myself.

Victoria's POV

She looked down, then I remembered something that I had to tell her.

My heart sank.

"It's okay just don't do it again." I couldn't tell her."Go wash up and go to sleep, I'm going to bed." I walk to the bedroom and shut the door behind me.

"Did you tell her?" I jumped from the sound of Luna's voice in the dark.

"No, I don't think it's the right time. We have a concert tomorow, we need her focused."

"I feel so bad for her." I heard Luna's voice get lower.

"Luna don't cry you have to be strong for her."

"Yes, we all do."

"Now go to sleep, we need to get up early."

 

 

 

 

Hey you guys!! I'm sorry once again for the long wait, but thank you so much for still supporting. AND Thank you to my new subscribers! Sorry I can't write on your wall so I'll write it here:)