Take the taxi

I Changed For Y O U

Narrator POV

"Amber come on, You been practicing for over 7 hours now. It's time to go back to our dorm."Victoria said worridly.

"You girls can go ahead, I just need to get this move right. Our dorm isn't even that far from here, I'll even walk home."Amber pleaded sweat driping down from her face. "There is only one more month until our debut I want to be perfect."

 "Fine, but your not walking home, your going to take a taxi." Victoria said in a motherly tone.

"Okay umma~"Amber said

"Umma? Don't call me that, it makes me sound old." Victoria pouted.

 "But you are...."Amber teased.

 "Amber..You!" Before Victoria could finish.

 Luna pop her head in from the door.

 " Unnie~! Are you guys in here?!"

" Yeah we're in here!" Amber and Victoria shouted.

 Luna ran over to them. "What are you guys still doing in the practice room? The girls are already in the van, and well umm Kristal she's hungry. Luna said scared.

"Is that girl bitting people again?There's somthing wrong with that girl when ever she gets hungry she's like an animal."Victoria said

They laughed

"Well we better get going, Come on Luna. Bye Amber!" Victoria said.

 " Wait what, unnie aren't you coming with us." Luna ask.

 "No i'm staying here to practice, I'll be back at the dorm later. Now goo~ Your wasting my practice time." Amber said pushing Luna and Victoria out of the practice room.

  "Are you sure you don't want one of us to stay with you?" Luna ask worriedly."Yeah I'm sure,now go before Kristal eat up Sulli."Amber said with a smile before closing the door.

Victoria's POV

" Amber is a hard worker, I wonder why she work so hard. She never takes a break." I told Luna, she nodes.

"I look up to her" She said.

 Before i could say anything we heard Sulli scream. We ran to the van and open the van door. We saw Sulli in the corner of the van.

 "Kristal!" I screamed pulling her off of Sulli. "Im just hungry!" She pouted rubbing her stomach.

"Okay, driver we can go now" I looked at Kristal she's looking at me like she's about to attack me "And step on it i said still staring at Kristal who is really freaking me out.

Amber's POV

I sat down against the wall all I could hear is my breath and heart beat, a hour has already pass, but i feel that i need more practice. 

*RING RING*

"Yoboseyo?"

 "Amber? Where are you? It's been a hour already." Victoria said in a motherly tone.

 " Woh calm down Umma, Im leaving right now."

 "Oh okay I'll leave the door unlock for you okay?" Victoria ask.

 "Nae"

 "Oh yeah and when you come home be very quite the girls are already asleep.

 "Nae"

 "Hey are you sure you don't want me to come pick you up?"Victoria asked me.

 "Im sure,And don't wait for me to come home either, go to bed."I told her.

 "Okay bye~"She said

 I hang up the phone, I sat there for a moment then got up from where i was sitting and grabed my bag. I went out of the practice room and went in the locker room. I took a nice short shower and change my clothes. I went in the hall way.
"Oh wait up." I yelled for the guy to hold the elevator.
Once i got closer I could see he was pressing the close botton.

 I could wait for the next elevator but Victoria is going to nag at me if I'm not home soon. I step in the elevator and the guy turned away and gave out a huge sigh. That's not rude at all...He was wearing a hat and a hoodie over it, he had a mask that covered his nose down to his chin. He looked like a serial killer, he was staring me down i feel it! I was freaking out. Hurry elevator, hurry I looked at the numbers going down. 6.....5.....4.....3....

The Guy POV

"Oh wait up" I heard someone from behind me. Ugh really? I went in the elevator as fast as i can and press the close botton.

*damn i knew i shouldn't have gone on the trannie floor. Closed damn elevator close!!!*

Just when the elevator door was closing, a hand poped out from the other side and the elevator door opened again. It stardle me when the door opened and I saw a boy? I could have sworn I heard and girl voice and his hands are awfully small for a guy. He steped and stud next to me, he was as stiff as a rock. I could tell he was nervous or even scared.

 I studied his clothes then up to his face, the more i study the more I got confuse.

*Is this a guy or a girl?*

His skin looked soft for a guy, but his face skopcher looks like a guys, his body is to small for a guy, but he's to flat to be a girl.

*ding!*

I went back to reality and just relize i was staring at him the whole time. Before i could even blink he ran out the elevator. Was I really that creey? I looked in the mirror in the hallway of the loby. Whoa, hahaha i laugh at myself for a sec. "I should take this off I look like a seriecalkiller." I said to myself and toke the mask off my face, and put it in my pocket.

I went out of the SM building I saw the same guy from the elevator, he was looking for something in his backpack. I looked around for a taxi.

Amber's POV

Ugh where is my wallet? I checked in my backpack and then my pants. I must have left it at the dorm. I guess I have to walk home.

It was dark, and im scared of the dark. The only light that was keeping me going and not call Victoria was the street lights. No one was around it was late.

*Whish Whish*(whatever the bush sounds like Lol:P)

My eyes widden and I froze. What was that? I looked around still frozen. I turned my body to where the sound was coming from, I came closer to see what it was.

*meow! A cat jumped out of a bush*

Ahhh!! A cat really? I tilte my head back and let out a sigh of relief. I was going keep walking but something caught the right side corner of my eye.

It-it's him!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im sorry this is my 3 time writing this because my laptop erased everthing the 1st and 2nd time I wrote it. sorry if it's bad.