Fish cakes

I Changed For Y O U

The Guy POV

I been looking for a taxi for over 10 minutes now, I look at my watch it's late. "Ugh I guess I can just walk."I said to myself and started walking. My dorm isn't that far, just about 15 minutes walking. 

*grumble(whatever sound your stomach make hehe:)

"I'm hungry." I rubed my stomach. Umm what's that smell I looked around to see where the sent was coming from, I turned around and there across the street, a fishcake stand. Umm, I looked at my watch, it will only take 5 minutes. I can't go back to the dorm with a empty stomch. I looked across the street to see if there are anyone there, good no one.

"5 fishcakes please." I said looking down. I really don't want anyone to reconize me.

"geosibnida joha 5000 won" The guy from inside the stand said.

I gave him the money still looking down.

"It will only take 2 minutes can you wait?"

"Nea."

 

"Here you go." The man said handing me 5 sticks of fishstick. I had forgotten and lift my head up to grabed the fish sticks.

"Your-your --------!!!!!!!" The man screamed.

Dang. I backed up from the stand smiling and nodding. Good thing there wasn't any screaming gir- I spoke to soon.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S _______~!!!!!!" I turned around and was shocked that there were a group of girls behind me.

What?!?! Just a while ago this street was a ghost street, how did-. No time for thinking it's time to run.

I ran as fast as a can, when your famous in Korea the worst thing to happen to you is when your alone with no bodyguards, your members, and late at night with these I'm your #1 fan girls. THEY WILL TEAR YOU APART.

"I lost them!" I said to myself, still running. I saw someone ahead of me I better put this mask back on I took the mask out of my pocket. I put it on and started walking. This is the way to my dorm, I can tell because there's a flickering light up front.

Amber's POV

 It-It's him!!!!

"The guy from the elevator but he doesn't have he mask on." I said to myself.I know it's him because of the hat and hoddie. I can't see his face but he's running towards me right now. Should I run? Oh wait he stoped, what's he doing. I sqwint my eyes to see. He's putting his mask on. I crap he knows I saw him.

Victorieee Umma~ Help me.~

*tink tink tink*

What's happening? The light started to flicker. Oh God please don't do this to me. The guy is getting closer and closer. Why can't I move? Come on Amber move!!! Left, right, left, right yes come on now keep it up.

*clink clink*

I felt something hit my leg, keep walking Amber keep walking.

The Guy POV

As I got closer to the flickering light, I can see that the person in front of me was the person from the elevator. He was walking really strangly.

*clink clink*

I saw something drop from his bag. I bent down to pick it up.

I grabed his shoulder "He-". Before I knew it, I was on the ground my face was filled with pain.

Amber's POV

He's right behind me. I can feel it.

"He-" He grabed my shoulder. "I know taekwondo! HAWAAA!" I close my eyes. When I opened my eyes I was surprised. I had punch him in the face, and he was, he was..." Your______ from SHINee...!?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting...I'm just deciding who Amber just punched...Who do you think it is?:)