You Did What?!?!

I Changed For Y O U

Jonghyun's POV

 "Your Jonghyun from SHINee?!?!" I looked up at the surprised boy.I then realize that my mask has flew off from the blow to my face."Let me help you up, I'm so sorry I-" I cut him off."It's okay I need to go now bye."

Amber's POV

Jonghyun? I thought. Omo!

 I snap back to reality. I bent down and grab his arm."Let me help you up, I'm so sorry I-" He pulled his arm out of my hand.

 "It's okay I need to go now bye." He cut me off and with that he ran as fast he can down the street. I stud there still in disbelief in what just happened.

Victoria's POV

"Ugh Where is that girl she been gone for over a hour now." I wisperd to myself, I didn't wanna wake up the girls. I picked up my phone and right when I was about to turn it on.

*errrrk(the door)Lol*

I peeked my head out from the bedroom door. Amber! I ran out of the bedroom to the front door.She was facing the door.

 "Amber! Where have you been?"I felt my temper rise. "You didn't take the taxi did you?! You know I was worried sick!"

 She turn to look at me. My frustration turned into consern."Amber?" I said worriedly. She went pass me and straight in the her room.

Jonghyun's POV

"Uh he has small hands but he sure can punch."

 I put my hand up to my face. I had reach my dorm and before I could open it.

 "Mister where have you been?!?!"

  I'm not surprised at all that Key is nagging at me for being late. I put my hand down from my face.

 "I kinda got in a accident."I walked in the dorm. "It's kinda funny *laugh* so this is what hap-" Key looked surprised and before I could say anymore."Your face!! What happen? Who hit you?" Key screamed. "Mwo?" I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

 "AHHH!MY FACE!"I screamed!"

 "Yah! the other members are asleep be quite!"Key scold at me. "But what happen should we call maneger?"

 "No. I'm fine."

"What happen?" I told him everything that happened and end up getting laughed at.

 "He probably think your a serial killer." Key laughed.

 

Next day

 

 

Amber's POV

"You did what?!?!" Luna screamed as loud as can be."I leap over my bed and grabed ."Are you trying to tell the world!"

 "I'm sorry but Jonghyun? You punched Jonghyun?The one from SHINee, the one from the same company as us? Unni I think you shoule tell-" My bed room door swang open.

 "YOU DID WHAT?!?!"Victoria was wide eyed.

 I stud up "Ugh un-unni I can explain!" I studdered.

 "Well you better explain right now!" I could tell Victoria Unni was upset. I tired to explain everything as fast as I can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Hehe You guys thought it was Key she punched didn't you hehe:)