I Promise

I Changed For Y O U

Amber's POV

"Amber?"I heard someone call my name, I looked up and saw Key. I wiped my tears quickly but they won't stop.

"Umm I was just-" I turned away.

"You don't have to say anything." he said and walked towards me.

"No. I'm really fine." I tried to laugh but my throat felt as if it was on fire.

"No your not. Amber." He said he didn't sound like the Key I met. He sound like a whole nothing person.

"I just I-" I bursted into tears as hard as I tried to stop it came out even more. 

"It's okay if you cry." Key said he wraped his arm around me and for once I felt like it was okay. Thank you so much Key, thank you I wanted to say that so bad but nothing came out.

Victoria's POV

"Amber~!? Amber!!!" Me and Jonghyun screamed.

What if she heard us? I don't know what she'll do, her grandmother and her were very close. She'll call Amber everyday. Why didn't she tell her she had cancer? Ohh Amber where are you?

"Amber!~~~ Oh no what if she's-" I was cut off be Jonghyun.

"Don't think like that Amber's strong, maybe she just went somewhere."Jonghyun said I can tell he was trying to sound calm. Jonghyun must really care for her, after what I told him about her grandmother he seemed to be hurt too.

Key's POV

"Th-a-nks." She said in between breaths. She was still crying, by now I think my whole shirt is wet.

"Anytime. Now do you want to talk about it?" I asked. She tried to stop crying for a moment but failed.

"Never mind you don't have to." I huged her tighter, she put her head back on my chest. Amber the tough Amber is really this sensitive girl, I thought. I felt as if I should protect her, as if I should be here for her. She has no one here. Is that why she's crying? I looked down at her.

"Amber, you can't just keep crying like this, think about your family and friends back in the states. If your not happy you left your family for nothing." I tried as hard as I can to sheer her up.

She pushed me away."DO YOU HATE ME THIS MUCH?!?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!!!???" And with that she stormed out of the room.

What? Did I say something wrong?

Amber's POV



Maybe he was right. I thought, I left my family a year ago just to catch my dreams. They were right there so supportive. I I give up now then all this time will be a waste. And my g-grandma's death will be nothing. She was the first person who understood what I wanted.

"Mom you'll never understand this is my dream! I'm already done with high school!"

"You have to go to college!"

"But I-" I couldn't speak tears were starting to form in my eyes. I ran in my room and shut the door.

"Your not going and that's that!" My mom screamed from outside the door. She then stormed off and I could hear her door slam.

I cried in to my pillow, trying not to make a sound.

"Josephine." I looked up and saw my grandma. She sat down next to me and put her hand on my head."It'll be okay, Josephine. She just need to be talked to that's all." She said with her warm smile.

"No she never will understand, do you know how long it took for her to aprove what I wear. She wants me to be this perfect daughter that I can't be, to wear skirts and dresses. But it's just not me. No one understands. No one!" 

I looked up at her. She looked hurt.

"Josephine." She paused."She's just a mother, she doesn't want her little girl to ever leave. No mother wants that. Amber as much as I don't want you to leave I know you want this really bad, and I'll talk to your mother."

"Really?! I poped my head up from the pillow and wraped my hand tight around her."Thank you so much! I love you!"

She laughed and stood up. "But you have to promise me something."

"Anything!"

"You have to work as hard as you can. Be as cheerful as you can.Never give up and always keep that sweet smile on your face." She said pinching my cheeks.

"I promise."

"Amber! There you are!" I wiped my tears away as fast as I can.

"Victoria!~" I turned around with a huge smile.

"Amber we were worried sick!" Jonghyun said running towards me."Where were you?"

"Ohh I was just getting fresh air." I lied.

"Why are your eyes so swollen?" Victoria asked concern.

"I rubded them." I answered.

"Ohh you look really tired, I think we should cancle for tonight." Jonghyun said." You should get some rest."

"Yeah I think so too, can we go now?" I turned back to Victoria.

She still looked concern. "Yeah let's go."

Key's POV

SHINee's dorm

Why did she push me away? What did I say that was so wrong? I was just trying to help. This is the last time I'm ever going to do something for someone I barely know.

"Hey Key, I have to talk to you." Jonghyun screamed.

" Why are you screaming!" I screamed back.

"No stop this is serious! You know Amber right?"

"Nah what do you think."

"No for real Key stop joking around." Jonghyun looked at me with the serious face and I knew there was something wrong.

"Okay well go on, what about her?" I said .

"Well, the thing is she, well her, umm can you just take it easy on her."

"Easy on her? What do you mean? Did she get mad about what I said?"

"What? What did you say to her?"

"Uh nothing so what is it? Do you want me to go hang out with her more or something?"

"No it's umm, her grandmother past away. And well she can't go back to the states yet to be with her family." Jonghyun said looking down.

Omo!

"Amber you can't keep crying like this, think about your family and friends back in the states.If your not happy, you left you family for nothing."

Oh my gosh that's why she was so mad. Man I scewed up this time! I put my face into my palm.

"Stupid. Stupid." I whispered to myself.

"What?" I looked up to Jonghyun's confused face.

"Nothing.Umm I need to use the bathroom." I went to get my phone and Jonghyun's phone and went into the bathroom.

"Amber Amber." I looked thought Jonghyuns phone for Amber's number. "Ahh." It was the first one in the contact list.

I grabed my phone and put the number in my phone.

ring......ring.......ring

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Amber?"

"Yeah, who's this?"

"It's Key."

"Oh hi...look-" I cut her off.

"I'm sorry Amber." I heard nothing from the other line.

"Hello?" I said.

"Sorry?" She asked confused."I should be the one saying sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that."

"No if I would have known that-"

"Wait you didn't know?" She asked.

"When I saw you no, I mean now I know and I just want to say sorry." I answerd.

"Oh umm yeah." She got quite."Wait you didn't tell them that I know and I was crying right?" She yelled from the other line.

"No,wait they don't know you know?"

"No, and I like to keep it that way. I don't want anyone to feell sorry for me. I'm strong."
 

 


Yay!!! You guys get 2 chapters!!! In 1 day!!! Sorry for kepping you guys waiting. I had to write this over and over because it got deleted. Anyways Thank you to my new subscrbers!!~~ And my old ones!!:D