Chapter 2

Stupid Misunderstanding!!

Sooyoung sit up straight immediately upon hearing the name.T-Tiffany? What's she doing here? Sooyoung just stared at the girl in front the class.

"Okay Tiffany,you may take your sit beside Jessica over there," the teacher pointed to jessica and tiffany quickly went to her sit. When tiffany reached there and about to sit, she noticed that sooyoung staring at her and she gives the latter her eyesmile. I know you still love me,sooyoung.I can't wait to be with you again,Tiffany thought.

"hi,my name's jessica.I'm from US too.nice to meet you,"jessica said while smiling and reached out her hand for tiffany to shake.

"really? nice to meet you too,"tiffany said excitedly and shake jessica hand. 

She smile at me? How can she act like there's nothing happened between us? Sooyoung thought. Then,the class starts. In the middle of the teacher explaining about their lesson,taeyeon passed a note to sooyoung who seems distracted by tiffany sudden appearance..

              Soo,can i ask you something? is this girl the tiffany that you told me and yuri before? your ex-girlfriend?

                                                                                                                                                                 taeyeon

Sooyoung sighed when she read the note..

              Yeah,how did you know? - sooyoung

              Well,you seem distracted by her presence and i saw her smiling at you just now - taeyeon

              hmm..i never thought to meet her again.And i hope jessie wouldn't know about us - sooyoung

              you can't hide it from her forever.sooner or later she will know and it's the best when you tell her yourself.

              believe me,soo..she will be more hurt if she know it from somebody else - taeyeon

              i know,i'll think about it..thanks taeng - sooyoung

Sooyoung let out a heavy sigh again.Taeyeon just glanced at her bestfriend. She remembered how sooyoung suffered when tiffany left her.Almost everyday she didn't want to talk to anyone including taeyeon and yuri,her bestfriends. She just got out from her room when she hungry or need to use the bathroom.Luckily,they were having 2 months holiday from school.During school opening after the long break is when she met jessica who just transferred from US.They became friends and for the first time sooyoung was happy again since tiffany left when she's with jessica. 5 months after that they confessed to each other and became couple. They were happy together even though sometimes they would fight over small things and make up again.Taeyeon sighed. This will be hard for you,soo.Taeyeon thought.

The class last for 2 hours then the bell ring show that lunch time has started. Sooyoung quickly went to jessica while the latter was arranging her things. Tiffany just went to comfort room. Sooyoung put her arms around jessica's waist and rest her chin on the latter's shoulder.

"Jessie~i'm sorry.I do miss you.Do you still mad at me?" Sooyoung asked. Jessica smiled slightly without sooyoung noticed it. She then turn around and put her cold expression back without releasing herself from sooyoung embrace.

"Promise to me you'll never do it again.Promise?"

"I'm promise,"sooyoung smiled sweetly. Jessica smiled back at her.

"Can i get my kiss now?" sooyoung asked. Jessica then put her arms around sooyoung's neck.

"I miss you too," jessica said and lean over to kiss the latter. Little did they know someone was watching them from the back door. The girl then felt that her heart crashed into pieces and tears almost form in her eyes. I-Is jessica her new girlfriend? Did she already moved on and forget about me?