Chapter 6

Stupid Misunderstanding!!

"Let's get inside,it's cold out here," sooyoung said and release the hug. They went inside. Then,sooyoung walked around the room like she was looking for something. She looked on the floor, under the bed and everywhere.

"Where is it?" she asked quietly.

"Baby,what are you looking for? Are you missing something?" jessica asked watching sooyoung. Sooyoung came closer to jessica. Her face looked worried.

"Yes,I'm looking for your smile..Did you see it?" she asked and then she smiled charmingly.

"What the---," Jessica laughed whole heartedly at sooyoung's statement while hit sooyoung's arm playfully.

"There,i found it..you're so pretty when you smile,sica," sooyoung said and sneak her arms around jessica's waist.

" You're so romantic,soo..i can't imagine what happen if i lose you," jessica put her arms around sooyoung's neck and pulled the latter closer. They stared into each oher eyes.

"You'll not because we love each other". They kissed each other. Sooyoung pull out from the kiss and that makes jessica pouted.

"Aww sica,you're so cute and i'm glad to kiss you again but now you must eat first because i heard that my princess skip her dinner.That's not good for your health baby," sooyoung said and dragged jessica to sit on the bed. She then take the tray Krystal gave earlier and bring it to where jessica sit. She then sit on the bed and leaned on the bed header. She asked jessica to sit between her legs. Sooyoung took the tray and start to feed jessica who leaned against her front. After the food finished, sooyoung excused herself to bring the tray to the kitchen and washed the dishes. Few minutes later she went back to jessica's room. She saw jessica lying on the bed half sleepy. Sooyoung walked to the bed and sit at the edge beside the lying jessica. Sooyoung smiled warmly to Jessica.

"You look tired,you should rest.I think i'll be going now..it's already late," sooyoung said while brushing a bunch of hair on the latter face and stared into her eyes. Then,she stand up to leave but jessica grab her wrist stopping her from walking.

"Soo..sleep with me tonight?" Jessica asked with her face full with hope.

"Finally..i'm waiting for you to say that..keke," sooyoung smiled widely. Jessica burst into laughter.

"Aish soo..if you want something from me,you just need to ask," jessica said and pulled the latter closer by wrapping her arms around her shoulder. 

"Really? You'll give me everything?" sooyoung asked looking into jessica's eyes. Jessica nodded.

"So,can i kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask for that". Jessica smashed her lips onto sooyoung's. The kiss was so gentle at first but slowly it came into passionate one. Sooyoung jessica's lower lip asking for entrance. Jessica parted her lips a bit and they have tongue battle.They kissed for minutes and pulled out at the same time when the need of air was crucial.

"I'll texted taeyeon saying i'll sleep here tonight..then we go to sleep,okay?" sooyoung said. Jessica nodded.

To: Taengoo

Message: Taeng,i'll sleep at jessica's place tonight.Don't wait for me.

Few seconds later..

From: Taengoo

Message: okay,i'm glad you both are ok..did you two want a make out? Ah,don't mind me..it's not my bussiness after all..keke

Sooyoung smiled at the phone."Aish,this byuntaeng". She then walked towards the bed and tucked inside the blanket lying beside jessica. Jessica snuggled closer to sooyoung and they cuddled each other. Jessica's head on sooyoung's shoulder and she buried her face into sooyoung's neck.

"Sica,i want to tell you something," sooyoung said.

" Hmm.." jessica listening to sooyoung.

Sooyoung hesitated. Should i tell her or should i not? But i don't want something happened between us..

" I-It's about tiffany". Jessica looked up and stared at sooyoung's face.

"What about her?" she asked. Sooyoung sighed.

"A-actually sh-she's my e-exgirlfriend," sooyoung stuttered. Jessica released her arm from sooyoung's waist and moved her body further from sooyoung's to have a better look at the latter.

"Why you didn't tell me before?" she asked with plain tone.

"I don't know..maybe because i didn't expected to see her again"

"Or do you still have feelings towards her,that's why you didn't tell me?" Jessica's voice started to crack.

"What??It's not like th--" sooyoung was cut off.

"Who broke up the relationship? You or her?" jessica asked again.

"Her.."

"So,it's not impossible for you to have feelings towards her again since you're not the one who broke up with her. You just hurt because she left you and that's why you deny your feelings towards her and i'm just her rebound.You still confused,soo.." Jessica's voice cracked out.She turned around back facing sooyoung. She felt her heart hurt when she said those words and seeing sooyoung just kept silent it's like the latter agreed for what she said. Her tears started to fall again. Sooyoung lost of words for what jessica said. She never seen jessica so insecure like this. When she heard jessica's sobbing,she came back to her sense. She wrapped her arms around jessica's waist and make the latter's back against her front. Jessica cried even more.

"Sica..you're wrong,i'm not confused. I'm really sure that you're the one who i love now.She's just my past. It's true that i was hurt when she left me without words. I had spent two months just to forget her.Then,you came into my life and bring me happiness again.You're not just rebound,sica..you're everything to me and i'll never be with her again because there's only you in my heart now". Sooyoung got up and turned jessica around. She looked at the latter who lying below her and stared into her eyes.

"Please..believe me," sooyoung pleaded ad leaned closer to kiss jessica. Jessica just stayed still. She didn't react to the kiss at first but slowly she wrapped her arms around sooyoung's neck and deepen the kiss. They kissed each other passionately for minutes then pulled out.

"You believe in me?" sooyoung asked. Jessica nodded and smiled.Sooyoung returned her smile and lying on the bed. They cuddled again with jessica's face into sooyoung's neck.

"Thank you..i love you,sica"

"I love you too,soo". Then,they both drifted into sleep.