Chapter 7

Stupid Misunderstanding!!

Taeyeon's POV

I received a text from sooyoung saying that she'll sleep at jessica's place. I'm really glad they both are fine again. I know sooyoung really well inside and outside.We have been friend since birth and our family really closed.They even moved to Japan together and that's why me and sooyoung lived together at this mansion.Yup,mansion!! Our family are very rich but we decided to hide it from our friends. That's the only way you can find true friends who not judge you because of your properties,right? And back to sooyoung, she loves jessica so much and she can't even spend a day without seeing that blondie. I'm really happy that sooyoung back to herself again since she met jessica two months after tiffany left. I can't forget when sooyoung suffered because of tiffany. And honestly,i was very mad at tiffany for doing that to sooyoung. She made sooyoung didn't go out from her room for two months. Who wouldn't be mad if that happen to our bestfriend,right? Sooyoung's family knew about it too and they really worried about her. Mrs.Choi even said that she wanted to move back to Korea to look after sooyoung.Fortunately,i managed to assure her that i'll take good care of sooyoung. I have a right to hate tiffany,right? I sighed. And now she's back to gain sooyoung's love again. Who did she think she is? And why did she left sooyoung at the first place? I really curious about that but i can't ask sooyoung. It'll bring her back to the sad memories about tiffany.

Tiffany..i should hate you for doing that to my bestfriend but i why i didn't feel that way? I won't deny that she's really beautiful even though jessica's more beautiful..but,her beauty just can't be resisted along with her eyesmiles..seriously taeyeon? You talk about the beauty of someone who had hurt you bestfriend badly? I sighed..Aish,why i'm thinking about her anyway? I should go to sleep now.My mind are going crazy because of the sleepiness. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

The Next Morning..At jessica's place

Author's POV

Sooyoung opened her eyes when she felt sunlight beam on her face. She stared at jessica who was sleeping soundlessly beside her. She the latter's hair slowly not wanting to disturb her sleep.Luckily it was public holiday and the had one day leave. She get off the bed slowly and went to bathroom to wash her face. She then went downstairs and saw Krystal in the kitchen preparing for breakfast.

"Morning Krys.."

"Oh..morning sooyoung unnie.Did unnie wake up yet?"she asked. Sooyoung just shake her head.

"Well,i shouldn't ask that..i already know the answer anyway,pabo me" Krystal said and knocked her forehead jokingly. Sooyoung laughed.

"so,you can cook Krys?" sooyoung asked.

"Not really"

"Aish,i shouldn't ask that..i already know the answer anyway,pabo me" sooyoung copied krystal.

"Unnie!!" Then,they both burst into laughter.

"At least i can cook better than unnie..she even took an hour to mix tuna and mayo" Krystal complained and pouted.

"Aigoo,that's why you Jungs are so skinny," sooyoung said and pinched Krystal's cheek softly.

"Oh,look who's talking," Krystal replied and place her hands on sooyoung's shoulders. They burst into laughter again. Then,they heard..

"Ehemm.." Jessica cleared fakingly to gain the two girls attention. She actually had woke up when sooyoung went downstairs earlier. 

"Oh unnie..morning," Krystal greeted her.Jessica didn't answer.She just glared at the two and stared at Krystal's hands which still on sooyoung's shoulder.Ooh..someone's jealous here..hehe.Krystal thought. Just then, sooyoung went closer to jessica and wrapped around her arms around jessica.

"Good morning,sica," she said with smile and pecked the latter's lips.

"Krystal,i'll cook our breakfast.You can wait at the living room and i'll call you once i'm finished," sooyoung said to krystal.

"Yeay!! thank you unnie," krystal then ran to sooyoung and kiss her cheeks and winked at her sister. Jessica widen her eyes at the sight. Sooyoung just smiled watching krystal went out from the kitchen didn't notice jessica's glare to her. She then turned to jessica and saw her glare.

"What?? Don't tell me you're jealous with your sister?" sooyoung asked staring into the latter's eyes.Jessica didn't answer.

"Aigoo sica,Yoona's right..you really need to work out on your jealousy issue".Jessica pouted. Sooyoung smiled and pecked the pouted jessica. She then dragged jessica to sit at the dining table.

"Sit here.I want to make breakfast for us three.Krystal already felt hungry."

"I'm hungry too~" Jessica whined.

"Aigoo,arasso..let me repeat.I want to make breakfast for us three.MY PRINCESS already felt hungry." sooyoung repeated. Jessica smiled cutely.

Sooyoung cooked the Jungs american breakfast while korean food for herself. Jessica just watching her girlfriend.She love the sight her girlfriend cook. So she came nearer and back hugging the latter.She rested her chin on the girl's shoulder. Sooyoung smiled and tapped jessica's cheek softly. Later,she finished cooking and called for krystal. Krystal came into the kitchen and saw her favourite amrican breakfast.

"Wow unnie,daebak!! You're the best".Krystal came nearer sooyoung and wanted to kiss the latter but before she could reached sooyoung's cheek, jessica pulled sooyoung away and stand in front of sooyoung.

"Not this time,krys..she's mine"

"Aigoo unnie..you're so cute when you jealous"

"Whatever".Jessica then dragged sooyoung to sit at the dining table beside her while krystal in front her.

"Unnie,it's delicious..thank you,sooyoung unnie," krystal complimented.

"You're welcome..anything for you,krys--" sooyoung then jessica glared at her

"and you too,sica" sooyoung continued.Krystal burst into laughter watching the couple.Sooyoung laughed with her while jessica just continue eating agnored the other two. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,sorry for the short update..i want to save the next scene to next chapter and make it longer

And MAYBE there's a scene too..i don't know,i'm still thinking whether to write it or not..just see,okay..

So,i hope you enjoy..And SPECIAL THANK YOU to ALL MY SUBSCRIBER..I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

i'll try my best to make this story more interesting..hwaiting!!