Chapter 5

Stupid Misunderstanding!!

Sooyoung's POV

I went to class after changing my clothes. I sat on my chair and landed my head on the table. I still can't forget about the incident in the gym earlier.How could she do that? I already have a girlfriend for god sake!! I'm still angry with her. Just then the door opened and she stepped in. She glanced at me along the way to her sit but i just ignored her. Then,i felt someone poked my side and turned to taeyeon.

"Did something happen between you and tiffany?"she asked quietly.

"I don't want to talk about it now.I'll tell you later".Luckily she understand me and just nodded.I let out a heavy sighed.

Skip te the gym after class..

"Okay girls,you can dismissed.Thank you for coming today," i said to my basketball team. They all went to locker room to change and went home. Same goes to me,taeyeon and yuri. Then,me and taeyeon bid goodbye to yuri and walked to separated ways.

"So,what happened between you and tiffany just now?" taeyeon broke the silence. I sighed.

"Before i tell you.Do you know where jessica is?How come i didn't see her after lunch? I want to ask you in the class but i'm forgot."

"Oh,she went home after lunch.She told me that she's not feeling well"

"Why? What happened to her?" i asked worriedly.

"I don't know..she looked pale when she went back to class after looking for you at the gym"

"She WHAT?? she looked for me at the gym?"

"Yes,she worried about you didn't having your lunch.So,she went to the gym.Why?What happened there?" taeyeon asked concerned.

I once again sighed and told her everything that happened at the gym.

"No wonder she looked so sad.I guess she saw what happened between you and tiffany.well,you need to do something"

"I think i'll go to her house tonight".Taeyeon just nodded in agreement.

Author's POV

At night..

Doorbell's Ring

Krystal who watching tv was distracted by the sound.

"I'm coming". She walked to the door and opened it.

"Oh..hey unnie.Come inside.What are you doing here at 9 in the evening?" she asked sooyoung who was walking in door.Sooyoung smiled at her.

"Hey Krystal..is your sister at home?"

"Yup,she's in her room.She not going out from there since she came back from school.She's not taking her dinner and she's crying too.Why unnie?What happened?" Krystal asked concerned.Sooyoung sighed.

"I'll tell you later.I need to talk to her now.Can i go upstairs?" Krystal nodded.

"Thank you" sooyoung went to the stairs.

"Unnie,here's her room's key.She locked the door.And please bring this food to her too." She handed sooyoung a tray full of foods.

"Thank you,Krys". Then,sooyoung went upstairs. She opened jessica's room door slowly and peeked inside before went in. She saw her princess lying on the bed,back facing the door. She put the tray on a table.Jessica heard the door opened.

"Krys,i told you that i don't want to see anybody..and that's including you," jessica said without turned around.

"Me too?" sooyoung asked standing still and looking at jessica's back. When she heard sooyoung's voice, jessica quickly turned around and looked at sooyoung who look at her with charming smile.Sooyoung could see jessica's red and puffy eyes proving that she'd been crying for long time and she felt her heart ached. Jessica turned back and wake to sit on the bed back facing sooyoung.

"What are you doing here?" jessica asked with her cold tone without looking at sooyoung's direction. When she saw sooyoung,the incident at the gym playing back in her mind and she felt like crying again.Jessica starts sobbing. Sooyoung went nearer to jessica when she heard the sobbing sound.

"Jess.." sooyoung called and touched jessica's shoulder.

"Don't touch me!!" jessica stand up and moved to the balcony. Sooyoung followed her. She back hugging jessica and locked the latter's arms with hers.

"Let me go!!" jessica struggled to release herself but sooyoung's just too strong.

"No,until you hear my explanation"sooyoung said. She tighten her hug. Jessica finally giving up. She stop struggled but just crying her heart out instead.

"Why you do this to me,soo?" jessica said softly. Sooyoung sighed.

"What you saw is not what you think,sica..it's not me who started the kiss,it's her.i'm trying to push her but she just too strong," sooyoung explained.Jessica kept silent listening to sooyoung.

"I'll never hurt you,sica..My heart hurts too when you're crying because of me," sooyoung continued.When she realised jessica didn't respond,she released her hug and turned the latter around to face her. They stared into each other eyes for a moment.

"I love you and only you..remember that," sooyoung said while caressed jessica's cheeks. Jessica then hug sooyoung tigghtly and buried her face on the latter's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for making you cried," sooyoung said and returned jessica's hug.