Chapter 9

Stupid Misunderstanding!!

Few Days Later..

School as usual. The only thing that changed is that jessica is no longer sit beside tiffany as she persuaded taeyeon to exchange seat. Lucky her, taeyeon just followed without protest.So recently, jessica sit beside sooyoung and their relationship grew stronger. Taeyeon and Tiffany not talk so much as well. They just talking about something important basically about the subjects. Taeyeon didn't mind to sit beside tiffany as she doesn't care much about her surrounding.But,recently she realised that tiffany always sighing and seemed down since taeyeon and jessica exchange places.

During lunch..

"Hey taeng,do you want to go for lunch with us?," Yuri asked taeyeon who sit on her chair.

"No,i've got something to do," she replied while looking at her friends at the back of the class getting ready to go to cafeteria.

"Okay," Yuri replied while while holding yoona's hand and dragged the latter outside the class followed by soosica. Tiffany saw soosica walking together hand in hand. She let out heavy sighed. Taeyeon realised it.

"Don't you want taking a lunch?" taeyeon asked concerned.

"I'm not feeling hungry," tiffany said and smiled weakly to taeyeon. Her eyesmile really beautiful even though it just fake smile..

Tiffany rose from her chair and went out from the back door.Taeyeon just watching the latter. Why i feel worried about her suddenly? I should follow her in case something happen..Taeyeon went out.

Taeyeon's POV

I don't know why i felt the sudden urged to follow her. Then, i saw her going to the rooftop. I didn't went out instead i just peeked through the door. She standing still and stared to afar. I saw her wiped her face. Did she cry? I can't take the sight so i came nearer.

"Tiffany.." i called and stand behind her. I can tell that she was shocked when she jumped a little.

"Oh Taeyeon..what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'm following you..i don't know why but i felt worried about you,You seemed down these days and you always sighed." i told her the truth. She seem shocked a bit then she smiled sincerely.

"Thank you,taetae..it feels nice knowing someone cared about me." Taetae? what a cute name she gave me..

"Why you crying just now,fany?" Fany? Am i giving her cute nickname too? what've got into me?

"How'd you kn--..oh yeah,you followed me.of course you saw it".She chuckled but didn't answer me. Then,she sighed and went to sit on the chair provided there. I'm just followed her.

"I bet that you're already knew about me and sooyoung," she finally said.

"I know she was hurt when i left without saying single word. But i was hurt too.For the first time in my life i felt that i had made a big mistake by breaking up with her.I don't believe in long distance relationship so i thought it was the best way for us to continue our life. I want her to hate me so that she can easily forget about me.That's why i left without telling her.I thought i can forget her after several months,but i was not.Everyday for two years in US i hold myself from calling her and telling her that i missed her so much.Everyday i kept thinking about her," i heard her start to sob and a drop of tears falling from her eyes.

"So,i decided to move back here for her and persuaded my father for permission. I was hoping that she would miss and wait for me too when i arrived. But i can see that she already happy with jessica.I should be happy for her but somehow it hurts me when i saw them together.Am i a bad person,taetae," she asked with her red eyes looking at me. Then she buried her face on her palms and cry her heart out. I felt my heart aches seeing her in that state.What is this feeling?

I tried to comfort her by wrapping my arms around her. She hugged me back and buried her face on my shoulder.

"Hush now,tiffany..it's okay,just let it all out..i'm here," i said. She cried on my shoulder for 45 minutes. So,basically we had skipped the classes. Just then i heard her breath become slow. She's sleeping? She must be tired from all the crying. I sighed snd somehow i felt symphathy to her.Well,she had her own reason why left sooyoung. I pulled her closer to me to make her more comfortable. I stared at her face.All i hope is that you can smile with that eyes again,fany~ah.Then,i slowly closed my eyes.

After 2 hours..

I woke up when i heard the bell ringing. I felt my right shoulder aches. I turned and saw a beautiful sleeping figure sleep calmly with her head on my shoulder. I remembered what happened earlier. I look at my watch and realised that school has ended. So,i wake her up.

"Fany..". She stirred. Then she opened her eyes slowly. When,she saw me she quickly sit up straight with guilty face.

"I-I'm s-sorry," she said. I smiled at her.

"It's okay..now,come on..i'll walk you home"

"It's okay,you don't have too"

"No, i insist..let's go". I grabbed her hand. We walked to the class to grab our things. I walked her home and silence surround us along the way.

"Taetae, thanks for listening to me.I really need that," she broke the silence and look at me with her smile. I felt butterlies in my stomach. Why did i feel this way? I tried to smile at her. 

"It's okay,fany~ah..you know you can tell me everything,you're my friend too". Then, silence surrounded again. After 30 minutes walking,we reached in fornt of her aunt's house.

"Wow,you aunt's house is really far," i said and bent my body pretending to massage my feet. Then i heard she laughed and there is it..her eyesmile. My heart beats faster than normal rate.

"Haha,serves you right..i told you," she said jokingly. I pouted.

"Aww,taetae..you're so cute," she said and pinched my cheeks. I can feel my face burnt and turning red. She laughed again.

"Hmm..y-you should w-went inside n-now," i stuttered.

"Okay,thanks again taetae for everything". Then she leaned closer and kiss my cheeks.Somehow,i felt happy inside that she kissed me. Then, she went inside and waved me goodbye before disappeared through the window.I touched my heart. Am i falling for her?

If i am,do i have a chance? She seems like she still love her ex-love..I sigh and walk home.

The Next Day..

Tiffany's POV

"Hey fany~ah". I heard someone greeted me.

"Hey taetae". I saw she walking inside the class with sooyoung. I smiled at taeyeon and somehow i felt really happy inside to see her. I saw sooyoung looked at taeyeon with when-you-get-so-closed look. Then,she looked at me and we stared for seconds before she turned away her gaze. I saw she walking to jessica and kissed her. I sighed.

"Hey..you know,it's not good to sighed so many times.You nose might fall off," taeyeon said jokingly.

"What? Hahaha..." i laugh whole heartedly. This kiddo is sure very funny. I saw her smile widely and i felt like butterflies in my stomach. What did i feel right now? Then,the teacher come in and the class started.

During Lunch..

"Hey,taetae..do you want to lunch with me? I cooked for two," i said hoping she would say yes.

"Of course,fany~ah..i can save my money anyway". She smiled. We went to the rooftop and sit on the chair. I opened my lunchbox and put it between us.

"Wow,you really cooked this? Because you seem like someone who can't cook," she said with a grin on her face.

"Yah!!" I pretend to mad. She's right by the way. I asked my aunt made it for us. Who cares right? As long as i can have lunch with her.

"I'm just joking,fany~ah..let's eat..i'm hungry~" she whined. Aigoo,she's cute..I felt my heart beat faster. We started to eat and then i shoved eggroll with my chopsticks in front of indicating that i want to feed her. She opened and eat it. I can see her face reddened.

"Omo,taetae..does it taste bad?" i asked worriedly. She shook her head and smile at me.Then,she do the same to me.Now, i can feel my face reddened. She laughed.We spent time at the rooftop until lunch time ended.

Skip when the class ended..

Taeyeon's POV

"Fany~ah..do you want to have a walk at the park with me?" I collected my strength to ask her.

"Sure..". We walked to her home for her to change her clothes and told her aunt. Then, we went to the park. We sit on one bench talking about random things. I didn't realised the time walk so fast. I glance at my watch and it's already 8 in the evening.

"Fany~ah,can we dropped by my place to change clothes? Then,i'll walk you home," i said. I saw her hesitated.

"Don't worry about sooyoung. She told me she'll be at jessica's place tonight". Then,she smiled.

"Sure..". So,we walked to my place which not so far from the park. I opened the door and let her in first.

"Wow,you're house is so big," she amazed. I told her to wait for me at the living room. I went to my room to change my clothes.

30 minutes later..

Sooyoung's POV

I walked home from jessica's place. I don't sleep at there because i feel bad to leave taeyeon alone. In fact,we rarely spending time together these days and she seems like she been so closed with tiffany. It made me curious but it's not my bussiness anyway.Am i jealous she get so closed with tiffany? No,of course not.. When i reached, i saw the light in living room is on.I smiled. She must be bored to be alone at this big house..I opened the front door quietly to surprise her. I sneaked inside and went to the living room. My eyes widen and jaw dropped for what i see in front of me.

"T-Tiffany?"