Chapter 3

Stupid Misunderstanding!!

 I-Is jessica her new girlfriend? Did she already moved on and forget about me?

"Hey guys,we want to go to cafe to have lunch.Do you wanna join? or you guys already full with the kiss?" Yuri asked soosica.Yoona and taeyeon giggled at yuri's statement.Soosica quickly pull out from the kiss and smiled at their friends.

"Sure,let's go," sooyoung said and hold jessica hand. But, jessica didn't move a bit. This make sooyoung turned around and looked at her with questioned look.

"Hmm,soo..can i invite tiffany along? i just hope we can be friends since we both from US," jessica asked with her puppy eyes. Sooyoung hesitated for awhile then she smiled. She can't resist jessica's puppy eyes.

"Sure,jessie..where is she?"sooyoung asked. Jessica noticed tiffany who was standing at the back door for the whole time.

"Tiff,do you want to join us having lunch?" jessica asked excitedly. Tiffany looked at sooyoung and the latter looked away quickly.Tiffany then looked at jessica back and smiled,"Sure". I will not give up on you,sooyoung.I'll make you fall for me again.Tiffany thought.

"Great,let's go." Jessica grabbed tiffany's and sooyoung's hand and went to cafeteria.

"I hope sooyoung will be alright,"Yuri whispered to Taeyeon and Yoona who just nodded their head. They already know about current situation as Taeyeon already told them earlier. They then followed the other three to cafeteria.

At the Cafeteria

After buying their food,all of them took their sit. Sooyoung sits in the middle between jessica and yoona. Taeyeon sits in front of her which also between tiffany and yuri. Tiffany sits in front jessica. They eat in silence and sometimes jessica will feed sooyoung and vice versa. I used to feed her too before.Tiffany thought. Yoona and yuri also feed each other as they also couple here(A/N:hehe,forgot to tell). After they finished eating,jessica broke the silence..

"So,tiffany..what makes you went back to Korea." All of the eyes watching tiffany waiting for her answer.

"H-Hmm..well,i persuade my father to let me continue my study here since i miss everyone here.So,i live with my aunt now." Yeah,i miss everyone..especially you,sooyoung.Tiffany thought and glanced at sooyoung.The latter quickly looked away. Yuri,yoona and taeyeon saw that and looked at jessica. Fortunately,jessica seems oblivious about the situation and smiled brightly.

"well then..i hope all of us can be good friends.If you need anything tiff,just let us know,okay." jessica said. I just want sooyoung back..can you give her back to me? Tiffany said in her mind but she just smile at jessica and nodded.

"i think we must go bact to class now.it almost start," sooyoung said standing up and grabbed jessica's wrist.

After the school ended..

All of them packing all of their things and get ready to go home. Sooyoung went to jessica.

"Come on,jessie..i'll send you home," sooyoung said. Jessica smiled but then she asked tiffany..

"where do you live tiffany?"

"i lived near the gas station," tiffany answered.

"Omo,it's too far..how you'll get there?"

"well,i walked to school this morning"

"but it's dangerous to walk alone.Never mind..sooyoung can you walk her home?" jessica asked sooyoung. Sooyoung shocked at jessica's sudden request.

"B-But how about you,jessie"

"Don't worry about me,my house is near.And i don't want anything bad happen to tiffany"

"It's okay,jessie," tiffany interupted.

"No,it's not okay..please,soo" jessica pleaded.Sooyoung sighed.

"Arasso but you must be careful on your way home,okay?" Jessica smiled and hug sooyoung's neck.

"Okay..i love you,soo"

"I love you too." They shared a passionate kiss. Tiffany can't stand to see this so she drop her books intentiontly. Jessica pull out from the kiss.

"You should be going now"

On the way to tiffany's house..

"You don't have to walk me home.You can go home now" Tiffany said.

"No..i've promised jessica to make sure you arrived safely" sooyoung replied without looking at the latter. Then,awkward silence surround them again.

"So,how long have you been together?" Tiffany asked trying to break the silence.

" 7 months after you left until now..about 2 years,"

"Do you happy with her?".Sooyoung just nodded.

"More happy than when you with me?"

"Tiff,please..don't bring up the past"

"Why? You're afraid that you will fall for me again? I come back here for you,sooyoung.I want be back with you again. i'm still love you".

"Love me? After the two ing years you realised that you still love me?? Don't make me laugh,Tiff..you have no idea what i've been through after you left"

"I know i made mistake but can you give me a second chance? i know you don't love jessica,she's just a rebound to replace me but she will never be.She just a stupid,ugly that doesn't deserved to get your lo--". Sooyoung slapped Tiffany.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that.No..you're wrong,she's not just a rebound.She's the one who bring me up when i fall down because of you. She's my love now and you're just my past." Sooyoung said and left as they already reached tiffany's house. Tiffany burst into crying. I'll get you back,soo..just wait.