Chapter 11

Stupid Misunderstanding!!

Sooyoung's Flashback

Author's POV

Tiffany was lying on her bed in the hotel when suddenly she heard someone knocked on the door. She got up to open the door and was greeted by taeyeon who smiling dorkily at her.

"Taetae? What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked taeyeon and let the latter walked in.She closed the door behind her and turned around to face taeyeon. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around tiffany's waist.

"I miss you,fany~ah," taeyeon said.

"Aww..you're so cute". Tiffany said and leaned closer. They kissed passionately.Taeyeon pushed tiffany slowly until they fall on the bed by taeyeon being on top. They have tongue battle in each other mouth.

"Hmm.." tiffany moaned. Taeyeon started to nibble on tiffany's neck while her hands ing tiffany's blouse.But then..

"YAH!!" sooyoung shouted from the bathroom door. She just finished taking her bath and had wear her clothes.She rolled her eyes at those two who smiled at her innocently.

"Whatever you guys want to do,not here..i'm tired and i want to sleep." sooyoung said while walking to her bed.

"Aww,soo..please!! i miss fany..you can go out to eat.I heard their night stall served delicious foods," taeyeon said hoping.Tiffany smiled blushing.

"Aish,jinja!! Fine,but i'll be back in one hour and make sure you guys finished within the time," sooyoung said and went out from the room.Just then she realised that she didn't bring any money with her.But she didn't want to go in and watch Taeny making out.So,she decided to have a walk outside the hotel.

End Of Flashback..

"That's why you out here at night? They chased you out to make out?" jessica asked smilingly.

"Uhuh..and i'm hungry too but i didn't bring any money with me," sooyoung pouted.

"Aww,poor my shikshin.." jessica pinched sooyoung's cheeks softly.

"..come on,i'll buy you food," jessica continued and dragged sooyoung with her. They went to the nearest restaurant and eat while talking random things.

"Soo.."

"Hmm.."

"How did they get together?" jessica asked referring to taeny.Sooyoung smiled.

Flashback (The end of Chapter 9)

"T-Tiffany?" sooyoung stutted looking at the two figure who was making out on the couch.Taeyeon being on top of tiffany who was lying.When the two heard sooyoung's voice,they quickly pulled out from the kiss.They both blushing madly while sooyoung has her jaw dropped and eyes widen at the sight.

"H-Hmm..s-soo," taeyeon tried to explain but she stutted. Just then sooyoung laughed loudly.Taeny look at her confusedly.

"Did you guys a couple now?" sooyoung asked when she had stop laughing.The other girls' face reddened at her remark.

"Wow,i never thought my ex would end up loving my bestfriend..tell me,tell me," sooyoung asked excitedly and dragged the other two to sit on the couch.

"Well,hmm..we walked at the park after the class today.You see..we've been close these days.." taeyeon said looking at sooyoung who just nodded.

"Then,we went here to let me change my uniform and i'll walk her home when i'm finished..but somehow i asked her about her feeling to you if she still loves you.." sooyoung said pointing at sooyoung.Tiffany just kept silent.

"She told me that she's happy to be with me these days and think that she has falling for me.." taeyeon continued while blushing at the last sentence.Sooyoung smiled playfully looking at her bestfriend.

"So,i confessed to her that i feel the same..so,we're officially together now..that's why i kissed her and we mak---" taeyeon sentence was cut off by sooyoung.

"Okay,okay..stop there,you don't have to tell so detail," sooyoung said with her annoyed face.Taeyeon and tiffany just laugh at her.

"But i'm happy for you guys!!" sooyoung continued and hugged the other two.

"Hmm,soo..we've decided to kept it as a secret for awhile..so,can you kept it?"tiffany said and taeyeon nodded.

"Of course.." sooyoung agreed.

End Of Flashback..

"That's why i didn't tell you,sica..i've promised them but i don't have any choice now.I don't want our relationship to ruin because of this stupid misunderstanding..and i'm really sorry to make your heart hurt when you saw me with tiffany and make you suspicious about our relationship..but believe me,we're just friend now..not more than that," sooyoung said to jessica.

"I'm understand..and i'm sorry too for this misunderstanding and not believing in you," jessica smiled to sooyoung.

"You've forgiven..i love you" sooyoung said.

"I love you too" jessica replied.

"I think we have to go now..it's already late and i guess the two already finished.It has been more than one hour now." sooyoung said and they went back to the hotel. As soon as they arrived in front of jessica's room,they look at each other.Jessica grabbed sooyoung's shirt at the edge.

"Soo..".Sooyoung look at her with questioned look.

"Sleep with me tonight?" jessica asked.Sooyoung smiled.

""Arasso,i also think that taeyeon will sleep with tiffany".They went inside jessica's room.Jessica went to bathroom to brush her teeth.Soon,she joined sooyoung who already lying on the bed. She tucked herself in the blanket beside sooyoung and snuggled closer to the latter with her hands around sooyoung's waist and buried her face into sooyoung's neck. Sooyoung wrapped her arms around jessica.

"Goodnight,princess"

"Goodnight,soo".They both drifted to sleep.

Next Day..

Taeyeon,Tiffany,Yuri,Yoona,Sooyoung and Jessica walked at the park near their hotel.Each holding their couple hands.They just finished doing class activity and they were given rest.So,they decided to walk at tha park. Yuri and Yoona also had knew about taeny during breakfast this morning.As expected, they were shocked and had their jaws dropped.

"Aww,i thought you still want to be with sooyoung..i'm very looking forward to see more dramas between the three of you.." she whined. Jessica gave her death glare to yoona who quickly stuffed full with foods. The rest of them just laughed at the two.

They're walking along one river when suddenly they heard someone call sooyoung..

"Sooyoung!!" a girl with long black hair in ponytail approached sooyoung who stands beside jessica.Sooyoung look at the girl with questioned look. The girl feel her heart beat faster when sooyoung look at her directly in the eyes. The other two couple and jessica just watching them.

"I-I bought s-something f-for you," the girl stuttered and reached out a blue box behind her back.Sooyoung accepted it and smiled at the girl.

"Thank you," sooyoung said. Then,the girl ran away feeling shy. Suddenly,sooyoung felt jessica released her hand which in sooyoung's grip. She looked at the latter who glared at her with cold eyes.Uhuh..i think i've mess up again and wake the ice princess..Sooyoung thought and gulped.

"This is going to be interesting," Yoona said excitedly.Yuri,Taeyeon and Tiffany just smiled at her remarks.

They saw jessica walked away from sooyoung.Then,they approached the dumbfounded girl. Taeyeon patted her bestfriend's back.

"I guess there's nothing i can do with her jealousy issue," sooyoung said weakly and shook her head.