Chapter 8

Stupid Misunderstanding!!

At noon of the same day..

"Krys,i'm going to supermarket to buy some groceries with sooyoung.Do you want to order anything?" jessica asked her sister who was watching tv. She went downstairs along with sooyoung.

"No,but can you go by yourself? I want to spend more time with sooyoung unnie alone," krystal said with seriuos face. Jessica shot her sister with her infamous icy glare. Krystal gulped.

"Geez sis,you really didn't know how to joke," krystal said with her fake disappointed face but then she laughed and high fived sooyoung who laugh along with her.

"Whatever.take good care of the house,krys..soo,come on," jessica said and dragged sooyoung outside the house.

 They walked to the supermarket. Sooyoung took a trolley then they went to certain sections.

"Sica,can you wait for a minute? I want to buy ice creams," sooyoung said when they reached at flour section. Jessica nodded the sooyoung left her there with the trolley.

Tiffany's POV

"Fany.." i heard my aunt call me from the kitchen.

"Yes,aunt?" i entered the kitchen.

"Can you buy me some groceries from the supermarket?" I nodded. Then she give me a list of things to buy.I went to my room and grab my purse then i went out from the house.

At the supermarket i was looking for the things in the list when i suddenly saw someone familiar.Jessica? I came nearer and greeted her.

"Hey,jess.."

Jessica's POV

"Hey,jess..". I heard someone called me so i turned around and i saw tiffany smiled at me. I don't know how to react around her since i just knew that she's sooyoung ex-girlfriend. So,i just looked at her with blank face.

"Are you okay?Why you stared at me like that?" she asked again. Suddenly,i felt the urged to ask her the question that made me curious since last night.

"Why you left sooyoung two years ago?".The words just slipped out from my mouth without giving the chance for my brain to interpret it. Why i ask her?? aigoo..pabo,jessica!! But i still wait for her answer. I saw her shocked face for a minute then she smirked.

"So..i guess sooyoung had already told you about us,right?" I'm stiil kept silent to listen to her.

"It has nothing to do with you why i left her..now i'm back and to be honest with you,i want her back..but i know you'll never give her to me just like that,so that makes you as my rival then..and i know that she's still love me.I'm her first love after all," she said confidently with smile on her face. I felt like want to slap here right now but thinking that we're in public and i don't want to make chaos.

"You're wrong..she told me that she loves me and will never hurt me," i said to her. Right this moment i hope that sooyoung came and agreed with me. Where's she anyway? What took her so long?

"Really? She told you that? well,i want to ask you..have you both ever make out?"she asked again. I was shocked hearing her question.I kept silent.

"Well,i guess not..did she tell you that we would make out once a week when we were together back then?" Again,i shocked to hear her confession. Anyway,she's right. Sooyoung and I had never make out before. I tried to do once but at the moment sooyoung said that she's not ready because we just be a couple for two weeks. So,after that i never tried to do it again because i don't want to force her doing something that she didn't like. My heart sank when remembered all that. They do it once in a week back then? but she never do it with me before!! Is she really loves me?

"T-Tiffany? what are you doing here?" I heard sooyoung's voice stutted. I turned around and saw her behind me. She looked at me with her worried face. I turned around back and stared at the ground didn't want to make eye contact with sooyoung.

"Oh hey soo.." tiffany exclaimed excitedly.

"You came with jessica? so,i guess i have to take a leave first.My aunt is waiting for me," she continued.

"Bye soo,jess..".Then,she left.

"Sica.." sooyoung called me softly. I faked a smile before looking at her.

"Did tiffany tell you something?"she asked worriedly.

"No..let's go soo.I have all the things that i want to buy," i said then started to walk but she stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"If she didn't tell you anything,why you act like this? I saw your expression just now and you seemed down.Tell me,sica," she continued.

"It's nothing soo..i'm just not feeling really well". She sighed and gave up.After that,we went straight home. Along the way,we just kept silent. She kept glancing at me now and then. Why am i acting like this? I made her worried. I do love her and won't give up easily to tiffany but what should i do? Imagining that she had done 'it' with tiffany many times before but not even once with me make me doubt about her love. I sighed.

When we reached home, i go to kitchen to put the things we bought. Then, straightly go upstairs to my room. I saw sooyoung sitting on the couch beside krystal but i don't say anything.

Author's POV

"What happen,unnie? why she acting strange?" krystal asked sooyoung.

"I don't even know,krys..don't worry,i'll talk to her," Sooyoung said went upstairs to jessica's room. She knocked the door before entered. She saw jessica sit on the bed with her back leaning against the header looking at her with fake smile. Sooyoung smiled back. She headed towards jessica and sit on the bed beside her. Jessica just stared at her girlfriend. They looked into each eyes.

"Sica,i know tiffany said something to you..tell me,don't keep it to yourself..you made me worried". Jessica didn't say anything and just stared into sooyoung's eyes. Then slowly she leaned closer and kiss sooyoung.She kiss her gently and pushed sooyoung slowly until sooyoung completely lying on the bed without breaking the kiss.The kiss started to get rough. She sooyoung's lower lip asking for entrance. They have tongue battle.

"Hmm.." sooyoung moaned. Jessica then pinned sooyoung's arms on the bed and snuggled on top of the latter.

"Sica..what..hmm..are you..hmm..doing?" sooyoung said between kisses. Jessica didn't answer and start to nibble sooyoung's neck.

"Sica..ouch!!" sooyoung ouched when she felt jessica bite her neck quite hard. She unconciously pushed jessica's head slightly away from her neck. Jessica shocked from sooyoung's reaction and quickly get off from sooyoung. She sat on the edge of the bed back facing sooyoung and stared at the floor. What have i done? She must be mad at me now..Jessica thought.

"I'm sorry,soo..tiffany told me that you and her would make out once in a week when you were together back then and i wonder why you never did with me..i know it's stupid but i just want to know if you really love me," jessica said without looking at sooyoung.Tears flowing down on her cheeks. Sooyoung didn't replied.

"I know you mad at me now but i'm really sorry," she continued and stand to walk away but sooyoung grabbed her hand. Sooyoung pulled jessica on the bed and made her lied with her being on top. Sooyoung stared into jessica's red eyes and wiped her tears. She slowly leaned and kissed jessica passionately. She nibble on jessica's lower lip while their tongue battled each other.

"Hmm.." jessica moaned. Sooyoung pulled out from the kiss and stared into jessica's eyes.

"I'm sorry if you feel so insecure with tiffany.I didn't make out with you because i don't want to rush you,sica..not because i don't love you.I'm afraid that you're not ready yet but i guess i've been too careful with you. I didn't expect my girlfriend would be this impatient," sooyoung said and smiled widely. Jessica hit sooyoung's arm playfully.

"You really want to do it now?" sooyoung asked. Jessica nodded cutely and she blushed. Sooyoung kiss jessica again. She pulled out a minute later and started to jessica's neck.Jessica's move her head to the side to give more expose to sooyoung.Sooyoung nibbled on jessica's neck to leave hickey.

"Ahh..s-soo" jessica moaned.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers!! So,you now what will happen next between soosica right?

I'm really x3 sorry because i'm still not ready to write on scene :(

My innocent mind cannot working on scene..well, i know i'm still have innocent mind,keke :p

So, i hope you enjoy and please leave comments..hwaiting!!!