Chapter 1

Stupid Misunderstanding!!

It's monday morning and like everyone else, sooyoung hates monday because it's the first day of week and she has to go to school after 2 days break.She still sleeping on her bed when her housemate get into her room to wake her up.

"Soo,it's 6.45 already..get up now or you will be late for school"

"Taeng,just tell teacher that i'm not feeling well today,okay".

"Okay..but if jessica asked me i'll just tell her that you make me lie to the teacher"

Upon hearing taeyeon,sooyoung quickly joilt up

"i'm awake now.wait for me in 15 minutes,i'll get ready",and she quickly emerged into the bathroom. Taeyeon just shook her head seeing her housemate reaction after hearing jessica's name.

"She really can't live a day without seeing that blondie"

At School

The class so noisy because the students chat about their activities on previous weekend while waiting for their teacher. Jessica, Yuri and Yoona were also talking when the door suddenly open. Taeyeon entered the class followed by Sooyoung. They stood in front of the class when they realize that all the eyes are on them.

"oh my gosh,it's sooyoung.she really looks pretty as always",one of the girl whispered afraid that jessica might hear her.All of her friends just nod in agreement. Sooyoung,Yuri and Taeyeon are quite famous in their school because they are in basketball team.Their team always win in every tournament since the trio entered.That's why they're the popular trio in this all-girl-school. And Sooyoung is the most popular among them three because she's the captain.

"did you do something wrong,taeng?they all are looking at you",sooyoung asked taeyeon.

"they're not.they looking at you,pabo,"taeyeon knocked sooyoung's forehead and proceed to sit at her place. Sooyoung rub her forehead and pouted. Just then, all the girls in the class quickly run to her..

"oh sooyoung,is it hurt? taeyeon shouldn't that to you".

"sooyoung,you're so cute with that pouting face",other girl said. Sooyoung just smile.

"i love your smile.i wish i can kiss you now"

upon hearing the word "kiss",jessica stand up from her sit and went to the front class with her cold expression..She has had enough watching all the girls flirting with her girlfriend.

"Here comes the real drama",Yuri whispered to Yoona and make the girl giggling.

Jessica squeezed between the crowd and grabbed sooyoung's collar.

"Jess--- ".Sooyoung couldn't finish her sentence when jessica smash her lips with sooyoung's.They share a passionate kiss. All other girls when back to their sits when they see soosica kissing. Jessica pull away from the kiss when she notice only them at the front class.

"I miss you,jessie",sooyoung said and give her best smile.

"Really? Judging from your flirting with all the girls just now,you didn't see like you miss me," jessica replied and give sooyoung her infamous icy glare.Then she return to her sit.Along the away she gives her death glare to all girls that were flirting with sooyoung just now. Sooyoung gulped and took her sit next to taeyeon.

"I think you mess up with her AGAIN,soo,"Taeyeon said.

"I know,".Sooyoung took a glance to jessica who seems to ignore her.She decided to persuaded her princess during lunch time later as the teacher had already entered the class.

"Okay girls..today,i want to introduce the new girl who just transferred from US,"the teacher said.Sooyoung didn't even listening to her as she thinking on how to persuade jessica. She buried her face in her arms on the table.

"Hi,my name is tiffany.Nice to meet you,i hope we can be friends",the girl smile along with her eyes.

Sooyoung sit up straight immediately upon hearing the name.T-Tiffany? What's she doing here?

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!! so,what do you think of the first chapter?? is it good or it's lame??

i'm sorry if you disappointed,i'll try my best to make it difference from other soosica fanfics..

please bear with me and do comment..i really need your support^^