Arrange wedding made me SCREAM!!

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to Ring Ding Dong by SHINee.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyw6P9wWizM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Charm's POV)

After me and my sisters went inside, we heard the annoying doorbell ring.

My little sister Mackenzie, started being all paranoid and thought it was the rice monster.

Lisa was chuckling, and Athena tried heard to surpress her laughter.

"Please, Kenzie. That's not even real!" I said and placed my hands on my hips.

"Unnie, you said it yourself that the rice monster is around here!!" she said and hid behind me.

I grabbed her blouse collar and pulled her in front of me.

"Yah! Let. Me. Go." she said and struggled.

I "gently" placed her down when the servants opened the door.

My mom entered the house, and we all bowed down to show our respect for her.

She was with this Korean guy, who looked around his late 30's or something.

"Hello children." said the guy, and yet again we bowed and greeted him formally.

They all began discussing a few things in Korean and all.

I felt a bit out of place when they jabbered in Korean.

Seriously, all I know about speaking Korean is that most of the words in the end of the sentence ends in "yo".

I then heard my mom say something in English.

Next thing I know, me and Athena said together,

"WHAT?!"

"That's right! Me and mister Shim are getting married first thing tomorrow." my mom said and gave the tall Korean a peck on the lips.

I nearly threw up my breakfast and lunch at the sight of them kissing.

"Oh, and don't worry sweethearts. Your new step-brother will be arriving in a couple of days." said Mr. Shim, or should I say daddy.

"Just run along and go back to your Facebook. We still have to organize a few things today." said mommy and left with him holding hands.

Mackenzie closed the door and I stood up from the couch.

Athena looked excited while the two brain dead siblings of mine just continued killing each other.

Athena and I went to our rooms.

I entered my simple bedroom and slumped on my bed.

(Room: http://www.designshoot.com/girls-bedroom-interiors-by-shijo-sebastian.html/)

"AAAHHH!!!" I yelled on my pillow.

"I can hear you all the way from here, Charm!" Athena yelled.

"Shut up!" I said.