Dance, dance, dance!

And My Nightmare Begins!

Listen to BEAST's Light's go on again.
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUNK4Rf1AYs&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kia's POV)

Today's the big day, which is the performance day for the 6th Grade students.

In other words, time for me to bust a move in front of Changmin oppa.

I just hope I won't humiliate myself!

"Hey, jagiya!" said Jae Jin~ah.

(Jae Jin: http://hwanniefti11.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/jae-jin-09.jpg)

(Kia: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-dolman-sleeve-hooded-sweater-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1023764167)

"Hello, oppa. You look good today!" I complimented.

"Thanks, you too. Feeling nervous?" he asked and sat next to me.

"Well, just a little. I can't believe we'll perform in front of the collage students!"

"I still can't believe this actually the school's fair. This event is usually prepared earlier."

"School fair?"

"Yup, this year's quiz bee is combined with the fair for some reason. I wanted to do some digging, but I'm busy with more important things."

"Oh~"

Jae Jin and I walked to the the fair together, holding hands.

I thought, maybe I'm too delicate for him to handle.

"Hey oppa, do you want something?" I asked and pulled out my wallet.

"How about we get something to eat?" he suggested and we walked inside the high school building for the bake sale.

Oppa bought a cupcake and I had a small cake.

I ordered 3 extra ones, one for Jae Jin, one for Kyung Min and one for Changmin oppa.

"Yum!" he said and ate the icing on his fingers.

I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness as I watched him eat the cupcake like a kindergartner.

Jae Jin noticed me and creamed my face, so I did the same thing to him and we both laughed.

I handed him a moist towelette and he wiped his face with it.

I pulled out another one for myself, and I was surprised he grabbed it from my hands.

To make this better, he began WIPING the icing off my face.

"Thanks a lot, oppa!" I said.

"No problem. Where do you want to go?" he asked.

"I really want to watch the high school Dance Class' performance. Can we watch it? That is, if it's OK with you." I said shyly.

"Anything for you." he said and we walked inside the high school auditorium.

I watched my sister dance the selected songs perfectly and with grace.

The members were amazing, especially unnie.

We congratulated the members, and they thanked us a lot.

"Uh oh! Well, time to go perform!" said Jae Jin and we both ran to the collage auditorium.

We arrived just in time, and we were both trying to catch our breaths.

The MC just began announcing the performances, and I heard a lot of applause out there.

Time passed, and it was soon our turn.

Before us were Tiffany and Yoo Gab, and they kept taunting and provoking us.

They don't know they just gave us more strength and determination to perform.

"OK, so thank you once again. And now it's time for Shim Kia and Choi Jae Jin to perform Beautiful by BEAST!"

A lot of people cheered and clapped for us.

I breathed in to calm down, and Jae Jin made it better by giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"We can do this, jagiya!" he said, then gave me a hug.

We went on stage, and waited for the music to start.

I felt a thousand eyes on me, and they never left.

Finally, the music start and I was nervous.

I just danced my best, and while time passes I felt a lot better and more confident.

(Performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgm8mQmZw3w&feature=related)

We went backstage happily and we jumped in happiness.

A lot of people congratualted us, and even our older brothers did.

Changmin gave me a hug, and Siwon gave Jae Jin a thousand compliments.

"Sis, you were awesome!" said Changmin.

His friends did the same, and after that I said goodbye to Jae Jin since we went home early.

He did too, but Siwon had to go to his photo shoot.

"This is a great and fun day!" I said to myself while inside the car.