Found

You Got It Seriously Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The SHINee members split up into 2 groups, JongKey and 2Min, and they searched all over for their lost leader. They searched the cafés they often visited together, the arcade, the market places and even every single one of Onew's regularly visited chicken restaurants... there were many! Yet he wasn't there at any of them. The members were becoming very panicked now, where could Onew have gone? They regrouped at one of the cafés and sat down to discus things again.

 

“Alright, now where could he be?” Jonghyun said as the eldest there, he tried to take charge but his own voice quivered as he spoke. Minho was rubbing his temples, Key was biting his lip and trying to wrack his brain for ideas while he grasped his ice cold drink in one hand, Taemin just looked sad while he thought and kept stirring his straw through his banana milk.

 

“I don't know Hyung, Uh my poor sweetie is out there alone, probably lost and cold, Omo!” Key mumbled in his Umma-ish way but Jonghyun took his boyfriend's hand and tried to calm him.

 

“Do you think he will be okay?” Taemin asked in a quiet voice, Minho looked up from the table and put an arm around him,

 

“We are going to find him, Baby! I swear we are going to do whatever it takes to see Onew at our side again” Taemin just nodded sadly and sipped his banana milk.

 

Over the next 20 or so minutes they discussed all the possible places he could be and compared that to where they had already looked and any other knowledge they new about Onew's personal life, which wasn't much. Onew never really told them anything from his life before SHINee's leader Onew, but then again none of them had exactly pressed the matter. None of them had tried to break down his walls and get to know the real Onew hiding behind.

 

 

They were starting to run out of ideas when suddenly something clicked inside Taemin. He shot up out of his seat which shocked his Hyungs and especially Minho who had been resting his arm around his waist. They looked up at him and as he turned to leave, they hurriedly grabbed their things and left the money on the table. They ran out after their maknae who was already sitting into the car, looking something up on his phone. Once they were all seated in the car, Taemin said to Jonghyun,

 

“Hyung, get us to Seonji Park as fast as you can.” The others were curious as to why but they didn't press him as Jonghyun just turned the car on and started speeding down the road towards the park. “If I am right, it should take us fifteen minutes to get there but I just hope we are fast enough”

 

Taemin said to his still confused Hyungs. Fifteen minutes later the car was parked at the entrance to the park they often visited and as soon as the car had stopped moving, Taemin leapt out of the car and started walking at a fast pace. The others looked to each other before hopping out and followed after him. After a few minutes of walking the others grew impatient, Jonghyun and Minho started to question Taemin but Key suddenly dropped back, Jonghyun noticed this and went back to his lover.

 

“Key, Baby, what is it?” But Key's eyes were still roaming around the scenery.

 

“Jjong, don't you recognise where we are?” Jonghyun stopped and looked around him, then it struck him.

 

“Minho!” he called and he soon jogged over to him.

 

“What is it, Hyung?”

 

“Look at where we are” and then Minho's eyes also gazed over the scenery, then he remembered.

 

“Oh my God, how could we not think of this!” he cried. They all stared at each other before running after Taemin.

 

 

They had all remembered this place from their individual visits to this place. This was the secret place Onew took each of them when they needed a little space, a place where they could break down and Onew had offered to be the person when they needed someone to talk to. In this park, there was a secret and hidden area through the trees that someone would easily get lost in if they didn't know the way. But behind all that was a beautiful setting of a small field surrounded by single newly planted trees. After every visit he made with his younger members, he had bought and they had planted together a small new tree to signify their new start. So over time lots of new trees had started to pop up all over the place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter