Gifts Exchange

You Got It Seriously Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Day Out With Taemin

 

The next morning Onew and Taemin woke up and went out together before the others woke up. Taemin still had no idea where he was taking him but he trusted him and knew it was going to be fun. They finally arrived outside a large building – it was a dance studio.

 

“Hyung, what are we doing here?” he asked in a rather excited voice, Onew smiled.

 

“Didn't you always say that you wanted to go to a Father/Son dance workshop?”

 

“Well yeah, but my Appa is too busy and he isn't really a dancer.” he said in a quiet tone,

 

“Well, as my present to you, we are going to a workshop together!”

 

“Really Hyung, you and me? To a father and son workshop?”

 

“If you don't like the idea we can go somewhere else...” he faded off but Taemin just grabbed his hand,

 

“Are you crazy Hyung? It's perfect, come on let's go!!!” he said and started to literally drag his Leader inside.

 

Once they were inside they saw many other fathers and sons of all different ages dancing together and it was amazing, soon enough they were joining in and learning and performing great routines together, they were both having so much fun. They were occasionally met with strange looks from the other couples around them but they didn't care, they were having too much fun to even notice. In the middle, they both took a break, they were sweating from working so hard, but neither of them minded, at all. They slumped against the wall of the studio, Onew passed Taemin some water who took it gratefully, his Hyung always took care of him. “Hyung, Kamsahamnida! This is the best present ever, thank you so much for doing this with me” Taemin thanked him. Onew just waved him off, smiling,

 

“Taemin, this has been just as amazing for me! I'm having a great time today, plus I knew how much you wanted to do this, especially since you miss your parents so much” Taemin just hung his head and nodded, it was true he missed them, he was still young and to be away from his parents so much hurt him quite a lot. Onew just put his arm around him and pulled him into a hug which Taemin returned, it was nice to be in his Hyung's arms, he felt protected and loved. He knew Onew would always be there for him which was why he felt so bad to think he almost let him go, he almost lost him because he was selfish,

 

“Hyung, I'm really sorry” he said into his Hyung's shoulder,

 

“I know Tae-Baby, I know” he said and just hugged him tighter. “Come on, how about we go and have some lunch?” Taemin smiled and nodded adorably,

 

“Ne, Let's go, I'm hungry!” they grabbed there stuff and went out to a close restaurant.

 

Once they were inside, Onew ordered for the both of them, knowing of course what Taemin's favourite food choice was. When the food came, they talked over things while they ate, occasionally Onew would start to feed the maknae either his own food or some of his. The whole day was really sweet between them and they had a lot of fun, by the end of the day when they got back to the dorm, they were shattered but happy. When they got in they found the others all in the living room discussing something, they turned around to meet them at the sound of the door opening. They all grinned at the smilies on their maknae's and Leader's faces, they could tell they had had a lot of fun, Minho came over and brought Taemin over to the sofa and cuddled into him, while Onew came behind.

 

“Did you have fun with Hyung, today Minnie?” Minho asked, Taemin just nodded cutely, making Onew ruffle his hair as he passed.

 

“I'm glad, Taemin! I had a lot of fun as well” For the rest of the evening, the others just chatted about their day, they all seemed very interested about what Taemin had got up to with Onew, hoping it might give them some clues as to where he might be taking them. After a while, Taemin started yawning and his boyfriend decided it was time for them to go to bed.

 

“Come on Yeobo, you need to sleep!” he said, bundling him up in his arms and was about to walk into his room, when Onew called after him,

 

“Remember, tomorrow, you and me are going to spend the day together!” Minho nodded and bowed slightly, with an already half asleep maknae in his arms,

 

“Goodnight, Hyungs”

 

“Goodnight”

 

 

 

The Day Out With Minho

 

Early the next morning, both Minho and Onew left for Minho's gift day. Like with Taemin, Onew hadn't told Minho where he was taking him. They took the SHINee van, as Onew wasn't supposed to drive yet and all the while in the van, Minho and Onew talked together about random things just to pass the time. When Onew realised they only had a few minutes left he pulled something out of his bag; it was a blindfold.

 

“Are you comfortable wearing this? If not, you don't have to” Onew asked but Minho just smiled and took it from him, securing it around his head. Soon, the van pulled up and Onew undid both of their seatbelts and helped Minho out of the van safely. Once they were both out of the van, Onew thanked the driver and said he would call when he needed him again, and the van drove off. Minho had no idea where his Hyung had brought him but he knew for him to take these measures, it would be great.

 

Onew stood behind him and pushed his shoulders lightly to make him walk forwards, making sure he didn't lead him into any doors or other objects or people. Minho couldn't even tell shade from light in his blindfold so when he was stopped still and Onew took his blindfold off, the light he was met with, disorientated him for a moment. He looked around and instantly recognised where he was. It was the old stadium he used to play at as a kid and where he came to see his first match with SHINee. It wasn't too large but the whole place was empty except for him and Onew, well almost.

 

“Hyung, I can't believe you remembered! But why are we here?” he asked, excited but also confused.

 

“I know how much you love soccer, especially how much you loved playing here. So I thought it might be fun to come and play with the help of a certain someone...” and then he gestured over in the corner where he saw someone approaching.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” it was his old trainer from when he was young. He had moved out a few years ago so he was surprised to see him back here.

 

“Well, Minho. Onew called me up and asked if I could come back for a day to spend with you and him, and I said I would be glad too, especially as you are so famous now and it is great to see you!” he said, clasping Minho on the shoulder, Minho could only grin back at his Hyung. Years had past but nothing had changed between them.

 

For the next few hours, the three of them played together in the stadium, occasionally their Hyung would show them new techniques to make their playing better, and they were having an amazing day. Afterwards, Hyung said goodbye to them both, leaving Minho his card so they could properly keep in contact now, then the two SHINee members, lay back in the stadium on the grass and just looked up at the sky, still breathing heavily. They stayed like that for a while, just catching their breath, when Minho turned his head to his Hyung.

 

“Kamsahamnida Onew”

 

“You're welcome, Minho-ah” he replied with a smile on his face,

 

“I mean it Hyung! Today was amazing, and I will remember it always. Mianhae, we never really got to spend as much time together as we should have. I promise to fix that!” he said and Onew smiled and nodded. It was true they never seemed as close as maybe some of the others but they cared about each other in a tie closer than brothers.

 

After a while of laying there and just talking, Onew decided it was time to be heading back, he called for the SHINee van driver to come and pick them up. He said it might take a little while because traffic was heavy so they decided to grab some food while they waited. They sat on a bench outside the stadium, waiting while they ate. It was really nice for both of them to be spending this quality time together alone, they had both enjoyed the day so much. They got into the van, which got them home as quickly as it could in the traffic and just as they were about to reach their dorm, Onew felt Minho's hand on his forearm.

 

“Hyung, you know you really are the best Leader we could ever have” Usually Onew would just laugh a little and wave it off, but this time he could see the seriousness on Minho's face, he really wasn't joking. “Hyung, you are always there for me and the others, but we never really thanked you. So Kamsahamnida Hyung, thank you so much” the whole time Minho spoke, he looked deeply into Onew's eyes so he understood that he really meant what he said. Onew just smiled warmly and nodded, in truth he too, had had the most amazing day, because he got to spend it with one of his closest friends, doing something they loved to do.

 

 

 

The Day Out With Key

 

Key was really looking forward to his day out the next morning, after hearing what deep and thoughtful gifts Onew had given Taemin and Minho, he wondered what he had got him for himself. He didn't want to seem greedy or too eager but he was so excited to find out what it was. He was so excited that he ended up waking before Onew got the chance to and came in to wake him up. Though Onew was tired and a little surprised, he was happy that Key was so eager to see what he had in store for him. When planning, Onew had decided that after being like a mother to him, he would have a very special but very long day to say thank you. The first stop in the day wasn't that far so the two of them decided to walk there. All the while they were talking and occasionally Key would just try and trick Onew into telling him where he was taking him, in the end he just started whining and trying to use aegyo, but Onew just chuckled and kept walking. Eventually, they stopped outside a building but Key didn't even notice,

 

“Hyung, please tell me, where are we going?????” Onew just smiled and gestured his hand to the building in front of them, “WOW” was all he said before Onew felt his hand grasped by the Diva-Umma and he was dragged forcefully towards the large shopping centre.

 

Onew knew this was one of Key's favourite places to come shopping but the things were often quite expensive and it was hard to find time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter