Manager

You Got It Seriously Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Guys, sorry i'm a little late, got caught up with homework! it's about 00:45 here so here it, became the 9th and we know what that means... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

 

They were all smiling with each other when suddenly the door was opened and the figure of their Manager stepped through it. A small flash of nerves spiked Onew and showed on his face, before he quickly rid them from him after he remembered the talk between them. He understood, even if only a little, that his Manager wouldn't hurt him. He walked towards them, with a smile on his face; he could tell what had happened by the looks on s faces. When they were side by side he grasped 's shoulders. They all seemed so much happier again.

 

“Now guys, lets all be friends and happier from now on, arasso?” the others all nodded enthusiastically.

 

Their Manager could see them practically glowing and it warmed his heart. He was only their Manager but the connection they shared was closer than family and he felt so happy seeing all of the members getting along again. Onew was gazing around at his dongsaengs as well, but then he noticed something. All of them had bags under their eyes and Jonghyun looked like he was about to fall over, but they were trying to disguise their exhaustion so he wouldn't worry.

 

“Guys, when was the last time you slept?” He asked. The sudden question shocked them a little, before guilt covered their faces. None of them could make eye contact.

 

“I told you to take care of yourselves while I was gone, didn't I?” Manager asked as he too looked them up and down, taking in their tired postures. “Go and rest!” he said in a caring but firm tone.

 

“But, Manager! We want to stay with Onew” Jonghyun said and the others nodded in agreement, before Onew spoke up in a quiet voice.

 

“Please dongsaengs, go and rest. I don't want you to be hurting because of me, I feel really guilty.” he bowed his head and the others immediately tried to convince him it wasn't his fault.

 

“Hyung, it's not your fault.”

 

“We just missed you, that's all.”

 

“Please don't blame yourself!”

 

“We'll go rest Hyung, will you be OK on your own?” They asked, but Manager just smiled at them.

 

“It's alright guys. I'll stay here for a little while, while you go and rest, I had to talk with him about something else anyway.” He said. The others just nodded and after bowing to both their Manager and Leader, they excited the room and went to go and rest for a while.

 

 

Once the others had left, Manager turned back to Onew and smiled kindly at him. He was so glad he seemed to be feeling better, but he could see that not all his walls had been broken down yet, and he knew that would take time. He came closer to the bad and placed his arm gently on his shoulder and asked,

 

“Are you really ok now, Onew?” Onew thought for a moment.

 

“I don't feel so scared anymore but I know it will take time for me to really understand everything that is going on. Everything just seems so different to how I thought it was. In the past it was all about looking after the others but now they want to look after me and get closer to me, it's just so unnatural to me.” Manager nodded in understanding.

 

“I know it is Onew, and no-one is rushing you so take your time in thinking everything over, arasso?” This time Onew nodded in response.

Manager sighed quietly as he remembered what he had come to talk to Onew about “I know you probably want to put this behind you but I really need to talk to you about something” his voice was solemn and after Onew nodded in confusion, he pulled up a chair beside the bed. “Onew, I need to know why you didn't come and talk to me about your problems the past month. You were always able to come to me before, I know you never told me everything and I respect your privacy but this is something I would have expected you to come to me about.” he said, worry in his tone. He needed to understand in case something like this were to ever happen again. Onew's eyes widened and guilt was plastered on his face.

 

“Mianhae, Hyung” he said with his head bowed, his eyes starting to gather water. He felt like everything he did, only caused pain or worry to someone he cared about and it was all his fault. Manager could see how fragile Onew had become and it severely worried him. He seemed like he would be blown away by the slightest breeze. He had lost so much weight, he seemed so breakable and his trust issues seemed even worse than before. He placed his hand back on Onew's shoulder, hoping to offer him some manly comfort.

 

“Onew. I'm not angry, just worried. Are you alright now?” Onew took a few breaths and nodded, “Will you tell me why? I need to understand why you felt you couldn't come to me.” Onew nodded before he spoke,

 

“Hyung, I'm so sorry. I just didn't want to become even more of a burden to you. You already do so much for me and have taken care of me so well since our debut, but all that time I have been nothing but trouble to you, I just didn't want to add on anything unnecessarily onto your plate. I didn't want to take advantage of your kindness and take it for granted. I didn't want to us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter