Chapter 9

Masked Love and Music

 

"Eun Jin..."

 

Kevin who was just near Alexander suddenly turn his head to the sleeping monkey. He pinched his cheek to make sure if he's not dreaming and approached Alexander quietly as he neared his ear.

 

"Eun Jin..." Alexander murmured again. Kevin can't believe his ears. He was about to wake Alexander when Soohyun spoke."We're here!" Soohyun announced.

 

Kevin turned to Alexander who was now awake and looking at him.

 

"Kevin, are you okay?" Alexander asked.

 

Kevin wasn't able to speak, as if he lose his tongue. He was totally speechless. He was still searching for words, he wants to ask Alexander about "Eun Jin" when Dongho woke up from his deep slumber.

 

"Hyung..."

 

"Oh, maknae. Good thing you're now awake."

 

"Why did we stop, hyung?"

 

"We're already here, Dongho." Alexander answered as he stretched out.

 

Soohyun and the rest of the boys already hailed down from the car and are waiting for Kevin, Alexander and Dongho when they notice a black car.

 

"Looks like somebody else are here, Soohyun." Kibum said.

 

"You're right, Kibum. But what's new anyways? Gupodong Church is really famous. Nothing new is there are also visitors like us."

 

"What took them so long to get down?

 

"I don't know... Oh, here they are anyways." Kiseop said as he saw ALexander, Dongho and Kevin walking out from the van.

 

"What took you so long?" Eli asked.

 

"Dongho just woke up from his sleep." Alexander answered as he beamed at Gupodong Church. He can't get his tongue and was totally speechless with the marvelous shrine.

 

"Awesome..." Alexander uttered as the rest of the boys looked at each other and smiled.

 

Inside the church, the four girls was teasing each other as they sing "Hear The Music of My Heart" one of Hyun Ae's and Yeon Jung's favorite song of Hillsong.

 

Hyun Ae:

 

When the music fades

All is stripped away

 

Yeon Jung:

And I simply come

Longing just to bring

 

Han Hee and Soo Min:

Something that's of worth

That will bless your heart

 

Hyun Ae and Yeon Jung:

I'll bring You more than a song

For a song in itself

Is not what You have required

You search much deeper within

Through the way things appear

You're looking into my heart

 

All:

 

I'm coming back to the heart of worship

And it's all about You

It's all about You, Jesus

I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it

When it's all about You

It's all about You, Jesus

 

Yeon Jung:

King of endless worth

 

Hyun Ae:

No one could express

 

Han Hee:

How much you deserve

Though I'm weak and poor

 

Soo Min:

All I have is yours

Every single breath

 

*Bridge*

*Chorus*

*Chorus*

 

All:

 

I'll bring you more than a song

I'll bring you more than a song

More than a song

I'll bring you more than a song

I'll bring you more than a song

You're looking into my heart

Looking into my heart

You're looking into my heart

Into my heart

I'll bring you more than a song

I'll bring you more than a song

I'll bring you more than a song

I'll bring you more than a song

 

As the girls finished singing the song, all of them were crying. All of them felt the glory of the Lord and they feel at peace especially Hyun Ae who was sobbing real hard. The girls were touched and was able to mastered the message of the song.

 

"Unnie, stop crying.." Yeon Jung said as hold Hyun Ae's hand.

 

"Ne.. Unnie, we will help you." Soo Min said as she hugged Hyun Ae.

 

"We're sisters right? We will always be here for you, unnie." Han Hee said as she clinged to them.

 

Hyun Ae felt terribly amazing because of the girls love and support on her. She feel loved and special because of them.

 

"Thank you so much. girls. Thank you for making my life worth living..." Hyun Ae said. She was about to add something when Mr. Kang approached them.

 

"Misses, we should better go now. It's getting late already. You need to take a rest now. Mr. Soo Man called and told me that they already found the girls who will be added in the group."

 

"Really?! That fast?" Yeon Jung asked.

 

"Yes Ms. Yeon Jung."

 

"Wow! That's great!" Han Hee chirped happily.

 

"It's really awesome."

 

"We should go now, girls." Hyun Ae said as Mr. Kang lead them out.

 

"Uh.. Mr. Kang, I think we got the wrong way." Soo Min said.

 

"Ms. Soo Min, we are using the church short cut." Mr. Kang replied shortly.

 

As soon as the girls got out, one of the U-KISS boys saw them and was star strucked upon seeing them.

 

"They are so pretty..." he whispered to himself.

 

So, who do you think is this U-KISS member who saw them?