Chapter 13

Masked Love and Music

 

"Unnie!"

 

A scream made Hyun Ae bolted out from her room trying to search for the owner of the scream. She didn't mind if she was just wearing her Sailor Moon pajamas. All she knows, she have to hurry and to check what is happening.

 

"Hey..." Hyun Ae's sentence was cut when she saw what is happening. Jihyae, Min Ah, Young Hyun, Eun Mun and Soo Min were having fun throwing pillows at each other. While Han Hee, Yeon Jung and Ga Eon were preparing for their breakfast. Han Hee noticed here and smile curved in her lips as she noticed what Hyun Ae was wearing.

 

"Hey Sailor Star Soldiers! I guess our Princess Serenity is now awake." Han Hee teased.

 

All the girls look at Hyun Ae who shyly walked back to her room but Jihyae stopped her.

 

"Omma!"

 

Hyun Ae looked back and saw Jihyae walking to her smilingly.

 

"Did you call me "Omma"?

 

"Yup! Because you will be our "Omma" being the eldest in our family. Min Ah unnie will be the appa. I want us to be a big happy family!"

 

Hyun Ae was taken aback with Jihyae's declaration. This is craziness for her and everything is still brand new. But with this girl, she doesn't know how to control her.

 

"But why me?" Hyun Ae asked.

 

"Because Jihyae saw a mother figure in you, Hyun Ae." Min Ah spoke and for the first time she smiled at Hyun Ae, gone was the trace of danger that she once sense in her.

 

"Is that so?"

 

"Yes and Oh! I forgot to apologize."

 

"Apologize for what?"

 

"For yesterday? I know I was somewhat mean, I guess. I didn't mean to."

 

"That one? Oh, that was nothing. really."

 

"Thanks, Hyun Ae. Uhm, I guess this is the start of our smooth relationship, right?"

 

"Yes. You're right."

 

"And I guess we should start eating now before the food gets cold." Yeon Jung butted in as she pulled us to take a seat.

 

We ear happily and enjoyed our meal talking a lot of things, planning for our group until we came to the point of deciding for the name of our group.

 

"What do you think about JINX?" Ga Eon suggested.

 

"JINX? I don't like it!" Jihyae screamed childishly.

 

"How about MAGNIFICO?" Eun Mun said.

 

"That's awful. They won't notice us for sure. Nor take a glance at us." Min Ah said as she played at her hair.

 

"Min Ah's right. We need a name that will surely grab their attention." Yeon Jung said.

 

"Yes. And instead of getting famous we will be treated like trash by them." Soo min added.

 

"A name that will surely intrigued them. You know, once they hear at our name, they will be really curious about us." Hyun Ae suggested.

 

"Especially id we hide our face like wearing a mask or some stuff." Young Hyun added.

 

"Mask? Hey that's cool!" Han Hee blurted out.

 

"Oh yeah! how about we name our group MYSTIX?" Jihyae asked.

 

"That doesn't sound catchy." Young Hyun answered.

 

"How about ANGELS?" Hyun Ae asked.

 

"Neither that one unnie." Yeon Jung said.

 

"What do you think about MIRAGE?" Han Hee inquired.

 

"Sound too lame." Soo min answered.

 

"SPHINX?" Yeon Jung queried.

 

"Still the same:NO." Min Ah replied.

 

"CHARM?" Jihyae plugged.

 

"No." Hyun Ae commented.

 

"KISS OF DEATH?" Soo Min posed.

 

"No way! That sounds scary." Yeon Jung screamed in horror.

 

"VOODOO?" HAn hee pried.

 

"Absolutely no!" Min Ah uttered.

 

"Hmm... My head is hurting thinking about our group's name." Ga Eon said as she holds her head.

 

"Let's watch Phantom of the Opera." Eun Mun recommended.

 

"Phantom of the Opera?" Min Ah asked.

 

"Wait.. Phantom... How about we name ourselves... PHANTOM ANGELS?" Yeon Jung butted in.

 

"PHANTOM ANGELS?" Ga Eon asked.

 

"Yes. What do you think?" Yeon Jung said as she quizzically looked at us.

 

We looked at each other as we think of the name. PHANTOM ANGELS.

 

"Why not? " Hyun Ae said.

 

"The name sounds mystifying and a grabber. Why don't we give it a try. Right girls?" Soo Min asked.

 

All the girls nodded in agreement and hugged at each other. PHANTOM ANGELS. Yes. They're going to name theirselves PHANTOM ANGELS. And they're going to conquer the music world.