Chapter 10

Masked Love and Music

 

 Who could they be? They are so amazingly pretty especially the one wearing the red dress. She's got the breathe of mystery around her. Her aura dark maybe, but you can't help not to catch a glimpse of the smile that she wore when she was with the other girls.

 

"Hyung!"

 

He looked backed and saw Dongho standing over the church's wall. Panting heavily.

 

"Oh, Dongho. What brought you here?"

 

"Soohyun and Eli hyung are looking for you. Xander hyung's inside the church and is currently meditating together with Kevin hyung."

 

"Why are they looking for me?"

 

"Soohyun hyung wants to borrow your camera. He wants to take pictures of the church and he knows that you always bring it with you."

 

"Aish! Soohyun hyung is really a nuisance. Where is his camera? Don't he got one with his phone?"

 

"Ne. But he wants yours." Dongho answered and started to walk. He haven't gone far when Soohyun appeared out from nowhere.

 

"Kiseop! Where have you been? I've been searching for you." Soohyun said with a smile as he approached me.

 

Kiseop didn't smile a bit and walked to their van and opened his bag for his camera.

 

"I will let you borrow my camera but I will be the one to take the pictures." Kiseop said as he eyes at Soohyun.

 

Soohyun smiled and nodded. "Is that all? No problem with me. I know you're a good photographer and you can do jusitice with our pictures." Soohyun said.

 

"Okay. let's go now and enjoy our moment here at Gupodong!" Dongho yawped excitedly.

 

The rest of the boys were enjoying their day and Kiseop took all of their pictures. Alexander and Kevin are still inside teh church. They also heard Kevin singing a religious song and Kibum told them that it is Kevin's favorite piece entitled "Perfect Peace" and went off to join him.

 

Kevin:

On your own

So afraid

And so alone

All your life

All you want to find your home

 

Kibum:

Child don't you know you've got the very best of me

I look into you face and see you free

You're staring at the world with discontented eyes

And all I want to give you is

Perfect peace

 

Soohyun volunteered to sing the chorus part of the song. it's the only part that he had mastered every time he listens to Kevin and Kibum.

 

Soohyun:

Trust in me

Too much faith

Can it be

On the edge

Reaching for eternity

 

Alexander:

Do you want it bad enough to face your fears

To walk away and know your heart is clear

Can you imagine never looking back again

And all that waits to hold you is

Perfect peace

 

Kevin:

 

Beyond your understanding

Peace

Beyond your wildest dreams

Peace

Like you have never known before

 

Kibum:

I look into your face

And child I see you free

 

Kevin and Alexander:

A raging river roars between the now and then

A bridge too hard to cross all by yourself

But once you've touched the other side of destiny

You'll find that it will bring you

Perfect peace

 

The rest of the boys fells ilent upon listening to the song. It was so solemn and it gives them the peace of mind that they always search inside them It calmed down their nerves and Alexander on the other hand, was smiling again. A very natural smile, the kind of smile that he will always vibrantly show to them.But this time, Kiseop felt he is now drifting away. Because at the back of his mind, he can't take the away the face of the girl that he saw earlier. She was really beautiful. He wants to see her again. Bad thing that he didn't bring his camera awhile ago, maybe he could have taken the girls picture. Eli notice this and simply tapped him at him.

 

"Seoppie,are you okay?"

 

Kiseop slightly smiled at Eli and answered. "Nothing."

 

"You don't look fine. Something is disturbing you." Eli said in a matter of fact manner.

 

Kiseop sighted."Have you ever noticed some girls here?"

 

"Girls? Where? Here inside?"

 

"Yes. They were so extremely beautiful."

 

"Ow? You're just bluffing."

 

"No, I'm not." Kiseop said seriously.

 

Seeing Kiseop in a serious state. Eli took him seriously. He haven't seen Kiseop like this.

 

"Okay. where did you saw them?"

 

"Outside. Do you still remember the black car we saw earlier?"

 

"Oh! That one! Yes, I do! So you mean they rode there?"

 

"Yes. And I saw the most angelic tough face that I ever seen." Kiseop said dreamily. "And I think she looks good with Xander hyung." he added.

 

"Oh really?"

 

"Yes! I swear she's really indeed beautiful."

 

"Whatever. It seems that you also like her."

 

"Yeah I do but I want her to be my model. If ever I will see her again, I will ask her to be my model."

 

"Hey! What are you guys discussing?" Kibum asked and the rest of the boys approached them, Alexander was smiling widely at them. The hype Alexander is now back and is ready to mess up with them again.

 

"Oh, nothing Soohyun." Eli answered.

 

"Yeah. It's really a great thing taht you're now back with us, Xander hyung." Kiseop said.

 

"Yes. And I want to thank all of you for bringing me here with me."

 

"That was nothing, hyung. What's important is you're here now." Dongho said.

 

"Yup. And nothing will break us apart. Not even that dream of yours, Xander." Kibum said seriously and the group hugged each other.

 

But what they don't know that something will happen on them. Will the brotherhood that they share with each other help them last? Will it help them struggle to their fame? Will they stay as one? Or are they going to break apart and separate ways?