The Prologue: Dream

Masked Love and Music

Cold. It's really cold. I don't know where to hide, to shelter my self fr0m this cold thing. I shiver, I curl, I tried to warm up but still I failed. Light, Fire, I call them out. Blinded with this coldness I tried to warm up my body, seeking the comfort warmth could give me. But in no avail, I failed. I look around, looking for my friends especially Yeon Jung. But, where are they? Why can't I find them? Did they leave me? I tried to shout out their name, to call out on them, but no voice would come out. What is this? Why? How? Is this really happening? I tried again and cried in anguish with this sickening truth: I'm mute, can't speak nor shout neither cry. I stand up, trying to be brave , to look strong as I started to look for my friends, the cold air fanning my face making me shiver and brace myself, fear slowly creeping in my veins.

"Yeon Jung, Soomin, Han Hee, girls, where are you?" I called out in my mind.

But there's nothing. I can't see them no matter how hard I tried. I sighed from this weariful sickening truth. I become afraid, scared and dark thoughts starting to invade my mind. I remembered my parents. I can hear their evil laughters, their voices and I can see them in my mind, visualize their evil figures, cursing the day I was born. And there's my grandmother, the high and mighty matriarch of the Park family who loved me dearly. But then,something caught my ears, someone coldly whispering my name.

"Hyun Ae..."I turned around, left to right, looking, trying to figure out who called me, but I can see nothing from the white dropping of snow, darkness slowly engulfing. I tried again, attempting to see the stranger, and then a silhouette of a man was formed. Slowly walking towards me.

"Who are you?" I asked and to my surprise I have now found my voice as this man arrived out from nowhere.

"Have you forgotten me? I'm Lee..." and then he vanished leaving me alone trying to decipher the mystery surrounding him for I don't know someone whose name is "Lee". My mind went astray as I try to think of the name "Lee". Who is he? And why does he know me? I tired to think hard this time but still I failed. Who is this Lee? And then I suddenly remembered that I'm still lost, my friends, nowhere to be found. Then I felt the ground shaking, breaking into pieces. I tried to get a hold but I there's nothing I can hold on. I started to tremble in fear, bracing for my dear life, waiting for my end, my tears swelling up my eyes.

I completely agitated as I felt my end was coming to near. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I crash down to the an endless dark hole...